PDA

View Full Version : Me = really bored

Luminatorz34
06-24-2007, 05:56 PM
ok, i kina had some personal issues today, involving a certain girl i was involved with, ended up in me being un godly way beyond pissed off...needed to do something to calm me down, which ended up in me cleaning the maro and looking for spots to take new pics...i think they turned out "ok" you guys and gals be the judge......u tell me

DustinsDuster
06-24-2007, 06:24 PM
the little waterfall one is pretty cool, probably me favorite of all of them.

keep your head up man, tomorrow is a whole new day.

DragonUSMC
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM
152 and 153 are my fav... those are sick.

As for the girl problems... Yeah they suck. But eventually you'll get screwed over for soooooo many years that eventually you wont give a fuk about any girl.

DustinsDuster
06-24-2007, 10:12 PM
As for the girl problems... Yeah they suck. But eventually you'll get screwed over for soooooo many years that eventually you wont give a fuk about any girl.

or if youre lucky, you wont give a fuck about any girls for a while, and then you might care about one. for a short time i went beyond not giving a shit about girls straight into pretty much hating them. glad i got past that stage, i was a real asshole then....

Luminatorz34
06-24-2007, 10:16 PM
thanks for the comments guys....yeah i have 152 as my background right now...it kinda boosts me up a lil everytme i see it now.. i guess thats what makes me a car guy? here are a few more i didnt feel like sitting down and uploading the first time

Drifte
06-24-2007, 10:49 PM
pretty sweet scenery.

oh and girls are stupid.

Domestic Disturbance
06-25-2007, 03:19 AM
nice pics. where is this waterfall thing at that looks cool. ya ive found that hammering my car takes care of ne stress. havent had a stressful day since i bought her its amazing

Domestic Disturbance
06-25-2007, 03:19 AM
btw do u have the whisper mod?

Stutz
06-25-2007, 09:46 AM
#152 is very nice!

sLoWnStEaDy
06-25-2007, 10:17 AM
nice pics, that green makes the car look "radioactive"

where those taken at Back Bone?

Luminatorz34
06-25-2007, 11:54 AM
thanks for the comments guys...no shes not radioactive...i was playing with filters in the camera and it did that. not taken in back bone, it was taken bout 2 minutes from my house at a local golf course...and yes domstic, i have the whisper mod done, my headlight lenses need polished and you could see it alot easier. i used to run black out covers, got tired of popping them off all the time, so idid the whisper mod, and threw the headlight lenses away...i love em

Luminatorz34
07-09-2007, 03:18 PM
ok gt a lil something back from the shop today....before and afters....will ave them on beginning of next week. waiting for rubber

after is a ultra black with a 98% reflection rating...im the first guy in northern iowa with this powda :)

DustinsDuster
07-09-2007, 07:05 PM
those will definatly change the whole attitude of the car Steve; cant wait to see them on there!

Luminatorz34
07-09-2007, 08:40 PM
yup indeed it will change the look...for the good.i hate chrome, so i will have no more chrome on the car, yay!! and then these wheels, will help give it that "hand of satan" look i want sooo badly haha

Domestic Disturbance
07-10-2007, 12:16 AM
those wheels look nice as hell. thats a nice finish on them. haha the 'cars' avatar takes away from the hand of satan look a little

Luminatorz34
07-16-2007, 02:33 PM
i got it all pretied up....lemme know what u folks think...im in love with my car allover again...and from the looks i get around town im thinking it may be a hit..im not sure

ZacFields
07-16-2007, 02:40 PM
I've gotta say man, red and black go really good together. A lot like green and black (like my car).

I think those rims make it look tons better. Good work. Powdercoated black rims are so underrated it's not even funny. honestly half the time I think they look better than chrome rims.. in fact personally I almost always think they look better.

Good work though. Glad to hear you're liking your car again.

Zac

DragonUSMC
07-16-2007, 03:08 PM
yeah those look really good... looks like the guy did an excellent job on the powder coat. now all we need is to slam that thing a bit. =D

Luminatorz34
07-16-2007, 03:20 PM
actually its a company in allison, ia they powder coat with machines....noone ever has to touch the part exept for loading it on the conveyor and to take it off...it bsically goes thru like a paint spray booth only for powder and wires hooked up to the parts..its really neat process...but they powder coat for john deere, caterpillar, kubota, suzuki, kawasaki, and a unch of other big name places...but the can still take care of the lil guy like me. that just needed a lil something done for a lil project...it was really cool cuz it turned out the owner and his wife (who is secretary) own a 02 camaro ss anniversary edition. so they were stoked about it too... pretty cool, but thanks again for the comments people, keep them coming

ZEE
07-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Really needs lowered a bit.

DustinsDuster
07-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Really needs lowered a bit.

yeah, it would look pretty awesome lowered an inch or two...

but yeah, it does look tons better with the black wheels

ZEE
07-16-2007, 08:29 PM
2 inches would be hell on the body kit.

DustinsDuster
07-16-2007, 09:22 PM
but it would look mean as hell; hovercraft style....