PDA

View Full Version : street car?

DustinsDuster
06-21-2007, 09:22 PM
i would say that mine is a street car, but i have to admit, windsheild wipers would be nice.....

slobalt
06-21-2007, 11:22 PM
Thats one mean looking street car

Drifte
06-22-2007, 12:47 AM
custom headlights and grill are a must!

DustinsDuster
06-22-2007, 06:09 AM
custom headlights and grill are a must!

are you serious? i love the look of my grille and headlights...they only made the sharkstooth grille for two years, theyre pretty rare.

biohazard
06-22-2007, 07:04 AM
Looks pretty sweet there Dustin.

tylers88
06-22-2007, 12:27 PM
Its a Duster not a damn Civic you don't put custom headlights a grills in them.

Scott
06-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Im sure you have seen this before, "not to steal your thread dustin" just more cars in the same situation, BTW I like the grill :biggrin:

Scott
06-22-2007, 01:22 PM
I hate posting pictures, never comes out right....

Drifte
06-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Its a Duster not a damn Civic you don't put custom headlights a grills in them.

Its not?! you cant?

Domestic Disturbance
06-22-2007, 06:16 PM
needs underglow

ZEE
06-22-2007, 07:15 PM
maybe a couple of fart pipes.

DustinsDuster
06-23-2007, 07:48 AM
maybe a couple of fart pipes.

when i first got my car running, i put the Sears "Muzzler" mufflers back on it. it was so freaking sweet, it sounded even more like a worktruck than it does now; at least until i blew all the insulation out of them. i was driving one night and all of the sudden it smelled like my car was on fire. i pulled into a parking lot and got out of my car to see a trail of insulation from the street leading into the parking lot. i got under the car and found one of the mufflers split at the seam. anyone else ever blown up a muffler?

tylers88
06-23-2007, 08:58 AM
yea on my pile of shit 86 k5 drive and it back fired REALLY LOUD and got a lot louder come to find out it was the muffler

And Dustin I think your car is sweet I wouldn't do anything else to it because it dosen't look like you have any thing purposly for looks but instead if it didn't make it go faster it was gone, good theory. It definatly worked for your car.

DustinsDuster
06-23-2007, 11:46 AM
And Dustin I think your car is sweet I wouldn't do anything else to it because it dosen't look like you have any thing purposly for looks but instead if it didn't make it go faster it was gone, good theory. It definatly worked for your car.

everyone has been telling me that, but i have had the rust-bucket sleeper for going on 5 years now, and im just getting a little tired of it. i want a pretty(er) car that goes fast. its actually kindof convieniant, because my car is at a point now where i cant run much faster without caging it; and if im going to cage it, i might as well replace the rear floors. and if im gonna replace the rear floors, i might as well redo the whole trunk floor. and if im gonna redo the whole trunk floor, i might as well mini tub it and move the leafsprings inward. and if im gonna move the springs inward, i might as well replace the rear quarters. rockers, fenders, etc. see where im going with this?

it wont be a concours restoration, i'm just replacing what needs replaced and doing whats necessary to run the times im shooting for...and look decent doing it!

Stutz
06-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Some 30" yellow wipers would really set it off. And just put one in the middle, it would be mad tyte jdm yo!