PDA

View Full Version : Political Food for thought

DustinsDuster
06-21-2007, 06:43 PM
just saw this floating around Myspace, thought i would get some opinions. reminds me of a quote i read a few days ago:

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn

anyway, heres the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/v/i3vZ6McvTD4

DragonUSMC
06-21-2007, 10:08 PM
little too much conspiracy theory for me to swallow... was fine up to the middle then he stated going into connection to satanism...

bio implant chips? you only get a bio implant chip if you want one put into you. Sorry but i think if any of the worlds govnts tried doing that the rebellion would be so massive it would be anarchy. anyway... had some good points but lost it in the presentation of absoluteness.

DustinsDuster
06-21-2007, 10:32 PM
yeah, thats kindof how i felt, just a little too much to swallow all at once....

slobalt
06-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Through out history the few have always controlled the many through fear and money.

When voices shout to tell the people what is happening the voices are drowned out or the people are misdirected.

They control all we see and all we hear. We don't stand a chance, so drive hard and drive fast when they come for you........