wow thats messed up

DustinsDuster
06-17-2007, 11:34 AM
no, but street racing is a great idea.

thats really too bad

Stutz
06-17-2007, 04:01 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19267840/?GT1=10056

Now they say 6 people were killed, its a shame especially because the whole thing was for charity

TbTalon94
06-17-2007, 08:16 PM
i don't feel like reading the whole article...but from what i read....did the driver get any sentances, or was it just mearly shoved off as an accident?

Ashley
06-17-2007, 08:57 PM
theres no charges against him, it was basically just an accident. the article said the parade or whatever allowed him to burnout and speed on the highway.

it doesnt make a lot of sense though. idk why they would let him do that when theres no guardrails or anything inbetween the car and the people watching the parade.

RandomHero
06-17-2007, 09:22 PM
/\ excellent point
not everyone is that smart

Drifte
06-18-2007, 01:01 AM
probably was gonna just do a burnout after which the car took off and those things wont turn or brake for shit on the streets. Thats pretty terrible anyway.

Rollin on Dubs
06-18-2007, 04:56 PM
I dont blame the driver, The promoter for that event, talkes about how they have drag cars that do burnouts and such, (They spotlighted the event on musclecar TV, and even had a guy paint Real flames on a car that was going to do an exibition burnout there) And the paticular car in the accedent was an AMS pro mod, they are 2500+ hp cars that run in the mid 5s. And im sure that the guy who puts the car show on, told him to do a big burnout. Unfortunatly when you have a car doing a burnout with wheel speeds over 200 mph and the car gets sideways. THere isint much you can do other than hold on. I dont see Cars For Kids happening again next year, and im sure this will change all car shows where people like to do exibition burnouts.

JJ240
06-19-2007, 01:18 PM
I love how ridiculous people's logic is. The mother says, "I don't know why they let a drag car on the streets" when the real question should have been, "I don't know why I allowed my two daughters to stand right next to a drag car on the street with no guard rails". I'm so sick of idiots who refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Its only a matter of time till we end up completely hogtied by legislation that attempts to protect us from our own stupidity thanks to people like this.

DustinsDuster
06-19-2007, 04:25 PM
i,robot. is starting....

ZEE
06-19-2007, 08:27 PM
I love how ridiculous people's logic is. The mother says, "I don't know why they let a drag car on the streets" when the real question should have been, "I don't know why I allowed my two daughters to stand right next to a drag car on the street with no guard rails". I'm so sick of idiots who refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Its only a matter of time till we end up completely hogtied by legislation that attempts to protect us from our own stupidity thanks to people like this.

Kind of like we're to stupid to check our air pressure in our tires so as of 2008 government mandates all new vehicles have air pressure monitoring systems in them. Not related I know, but have a new vehicle with those and there pizzin me off.

DustinsDuster
06-21-2007, 06:28 PM
UIA, the United Idiots of America, capitol; Obe City