PDA

View Full Version : Junkyards

Stutz
06-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Anyone know of some junkyards i could walk around in and look for stuff? i just really want to walk around and see if theres anything i want to buy even tho i dont need. If not i just am looking for a 99+ coolant bottle, rubber intake boot and L67 throttle body for my grand prix. That one by hawkeye downs looks massive.

NoLimitEd
06-15-2007, 10:00 PM
The one by hawkeye downs is Sunline, they won't let you past there gates and There price's are also very high. The only one you can walk around in is K's Acres.

Drifte
06-16-2007, 12:39 AM
sunlines overpriced assholes. Ive only been in their because a friend of mine worked their.

sLoWnStEaDy
06-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Gotta agree with the above people!
Not only are Sunlines prices extremely high, but they are complete assholes and treat everyone like shit!! When i was looking for a part for my neon a while back, they wanted more than twice the price the DEALER was getting for it brand new! I told them and they said "better get your ass to the dealer before they close then huh."

A1 imports is an AWESOME place!! i cannot say enough good things about them however they dont have a ton of newer vehicles. They do have a large selection of 80's-90's sports cars and imports. Last time i was there i think i counted 6 supras. That is where i bought an entire TII RX7 for $200

Stutz
06-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Where is A1 import at?