PDA

View Full Version : sr20det powered 1989 240sx lots of mods need to sell $5500

slimcat7m3
06-15-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm looking into selling my 240. I bought the car when I lived in California and brought it back to Iowa so there is no rust on the car. The front end shows some wear but I bought it with plans on doing a silvia conversion so I didn't care. The car has power steering but no AC, I do have a 92 AC compressor so you can hook it up. The drivers seat broke so it has a 1992 seat in it. Normal wear and tear for a car this old. Dash has one crack in it right above the guage cluster. I was shooting for the 400hp so all mods I have done will support it sadly I am force to sell it. The car runs and drives great, my daily driver.

The car has the following:

Chassis has 240,000

redtop sr20det about 30,000 miles

Hks intake

Greddy Vspl fmic

Hot pipe kit w/ hks ssqv

Greddy turbo elbow

megan down pipe

megan cat replacement pipe

Apexi N1 exhaust

I have just installed a set of hks step 1 264 in/ex cams less than 300 miles

ACT hdss clutch

Walboro high volume fuel pump

Apexi Avc-r

Kyb agx struts

tein s-tech springs

Kaaz 2-way diff broke in properly with less than 500 miles

300zx master cylinder

300zx front brake conversion

New brake booster

new clutch master and slave cylinder

Parts that will go with the car if you are interested.

right fender off of a 1992

Hood (1992)

I have new rotors brake pads and conversion lines for rear 300zx brakes.

The battery has been relocated to the trunk.

I will go no lower than $5500. Need to sell ASAP. Car is located in Iowa City 52240

If you are interested I also have an Apexi Power FC that the car is running on, it will be sold with the original ECU. The Power FC was bought from heavy throttle so there is a warrenty on it unlike the ones from Ebay. Brand new in the box Nismo 740cc injectors, NIB Nismo adjustable FPR, and Taka turbo lines. I will sell the car for $6600 no less with these items otherwise I will sell them separately. I know i am forgetting some things, feel free to ask question. Absolutly no low ballers, if you don't like the price try to build your car for less money.

Thanks

See pics here http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=147083

DustinsDuster
06-15-2007, 01:13 PM
byump for a nice clean 240

pollpegj
06-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Somebody needs to buy this car. If had the money it would be mine. I have rode in this car and it feels tight and very fast. Not to mention the rear-end is sick. Bump for a fast nice car.

P.S. Max scratched the VW again...................J/K