PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night

logans dad
06-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Cant believe how dead it was Saturday night, Was a few at Advanced just bull shitting so went home. Hope to be ready to run who ever wants to in a month, Bought a coupe new things and should be E-85 ready then.

StreetSweeper
06-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Yeap, thats some real Trailor trash that hangs out there on sat day nights. You let me know when your ready, and we will come out of the wood work :butthead:

logans dad
06-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I will race you to give you bragging rights George but Im not ready yet. Hopefully one month.

StreetSweeper
06-07-2007, 09:41 PM
I will race you to give you bragging rights George but Im not ready yet. Hopefully one month.

Dude Take your time, make sure your 100% ready, im not going to cheat you out of nothing so do what you got to do, pluss my car is Clutchless at the moment.

logans dad
06-08-2007, 02:04 AM
Sounds good. Put A little E-85 in it and having fun tying to get trims right.

DustinsDuster
06-09-2007, 01:09 AM
i am down to take video of this race.....

logans dad
06-09-2007, 01:48 AM
I would like that Dustin, Im sure I will get beat but should be a good one to watch.

This will be a race I dump it hard for the hole shot. If the tranny breaks I will just fix it again lol.

DustinsDuster
06-09-2007, 01:52 AM
I would like that Dustin, Im sure I will get beat but should be a good one to watch.

This will be a race I dump it hard for the hole shot. If the tranny breaks I will just fix it again lol.

i'll tell you what, whether you win or lose, you can set up a race with me. it seems i am the inbetween car for the season.

foxsgurl28
06-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Let fox and I know too. Were getting sick of the 12 year old drama-mamas starting shit. Its stupid. That and the kids that think they have a fast car but in reality i could beat them with my Cavalier (which is a 4 door sedan!) its getting pretty gay.

Steve-0
06-11-2007, 10:06 AM
one of these days i am going to have to come down that way and see all you guys. the cedar falls/waterloo scene is alright but not that great. maybe this friday/saturday i will try to make it down. Is it just there on the main drag that stretches from downtown all the way out to the mall? someone let me know.