PDA

View Full Version : Apple Valley MN Car Show 06/03/07

ProRauder
06-04-2007, 09:19 AM
I took ProRauder to the Apple Valley MN All-Ford car show over the last weekend and scored a 2nd Place trophy! Other than having it rain almost all the way up Saturday, all night and then till noon during the show, it was a good time.

Who said you can't drive a car with a 6-71 blower hanging out of the hood in pouring rain? LOL!

Here's pictures of the drive up and some from the show:

Apple Valley Pictures (http://www.cvmusclecars.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=13)

More pictures will be added when my friends send them to me and I can get them uploaded.

Cheers!

john

TbTalon94
06-04-2007, 12:21 PM
That's awesome...congrats!!

I saw you at Cedar Falls at the all night street drags. I didn't get to see you run however. I broke my tranny that night and was sitting on the grass by the return lane all night :(. I was parked like 15 feet from you right across. Looked sweet.

-Trevor

Domestic Disturbance
06-04-2007, 03:58 PM
she looks amazing. wat happened to the cobra emblems u had on the sides? i saw them giving u crap on some stang forum about it but i thought they were a good touch.

ProRauder
06-04-2007, 04:01 PM
The Cobra emblems were cool before the blower but I thought it was a little over the top...

I'm saving them for another car now.

Cheers!

john

Stang5oh93
06-05-2007, 10:08 AM
she looks amazing. wat happened to the cobra emblems u had on the sides? i saw them giving u crap on some stang forum about it but i thought they were a good touch.

Yes, I remember that thread. It was a bunch of whiny ass SVT guys that had problems getting over themselves. I found the thread quite funny!

black88gt
06-05-2007, 11:05 AM
congrats.

haha i remember in that thread you said someone could buy them if they didnt like them on the car

DustinsDuster
06-09-2007, 10:31 AM
congrats on the finish. are you planning on coming out to the Picnic in July?