PDA

View Full Version : I'M OFF!

DustinsDuster
06-01-2007, 09:46 AM
somebody call Led Zeppelin, cause i'm goin to California. Kelli and i are flying out today to stay out there for a week. were heading up to NorCal, Redding to be precise. i'm gonna swim in the ocean, check out the redwood forest, play around and Shasta Lake and hang out with my mom and dogs. its gonna be great!

dont have too much fun without me, i'll see you guys in a week!

Dustin

Talon92Fox
06-01-2007, 10:33 AM
lucky bastard. ive always wanted to see the ocean, and go to california preferably instead of the east coast. have fun guy.

melhoneybee
06-01-2007, 11:22 AM
Hope you have a good one... It should be a nice get away for you and Kelli!

Ashley
06-01-2007, 12:11 PM
take lots of pictures :) and have fun!

Scott
06-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Later Dustin, get some nice pics of half naked..or full naked hott chicks for me would ya??

fbodyguy
06-01-2007, 03:37 PM
somebody call Led Zeppelin, cause i'm goin to California. Kelli and i are flying out today to stay out there for a week. were heading up to NorCal, Redding to be precise. i'm gonna swim in the ocean, check out the redwood forest, play around and Shasta Lake and hang out with my mom and dogs. its gonna be great!

dont have too much fun without me, i'll see you guys in a week!

Dustin

Good luck with the swimming up north, the water is about 50 degree's that far north, and watch out for the sharks that are in the northern waters.
Remember what I said when I dove in Monterey a couple of years back. Swimming with the seals isn't a cool thing when there are sharks around....
There is some free diving up where your at for abalone, they are good to eat.

Steve-0
06-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Later Dustin, get some nice pics of half naked..or full naked hott chicks for me would ya??

not going to find that up in Redding..hahaha. that place is way out in the sticks with nothing much around but trees and Lake Shasta.

DustinsDuster
06-09-2007, 02:01 AM
no naked chicks, but i did take LOTS od pics, between Bill (Aephid), Kelli and i, i think we took about 700 pics....litterally.....

Steve-0
06-11-2007, 10:08 AM
i miss home. blahhh