PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE!!! 90 Civic hatch-Turbo-ecu-others!!!!

NISSAN300SX
05-30-2007, 11:37 AM
the car for sale is a 90 civic hatch with a 4-speed(includes 5-speed) tranny.
has a custom turbo(mitsu tdo4h) with a probe gt intercooler.
mitsu 450cc injectors, mitsu bov.
MPFI conversion
d16 headswap
P28 ecu(chipped)
two datalogging cables(one usb one serial)
obd0 to obd1 ecu conversion
faze boost, afr, and tach gauges
brand new windshield and half size(92-95) radiator
comes with a compaq laptop with programs included for datalogging
set up for race only!!!!!
asking $1000
my email is doomsday_boy@hotmail.com

Talon92Fox
05-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Hmm, why so cheap?

ZacFields
05-30-2007, 12:43 PM
^ Cuz it's a 90 hatch. Gotta remember 1990 was almost 20 years ago.

Sounds like a good deal. You say it's set up for racing only...what do you mean by that? Does it tend to overheat during daily driving? How many miles? etc.

Zac

Drifte
05-30-2007, 02:36 PM
prolly stripped out and hard clutch. hilarious its a 4spd, post up some pics tho, im always interested in a new toy.

~626~
05-30-2007, 04:09 PM
In for pictures.

Stutz
05-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Very tempting, i want to see pics. I dont really need two stripped out vehicals but damn!

NISSAN300SX
06-02-2007, 11:21 PM
just to give you an idea i have run the car at cordova. it ran a 15.3. the reasons it ran so slow... at midnight mayhem they do straight to green instead of using the full tree that automatically takes off at least half a second. then the car would not hook up. it would spin the tires everytime boost kicked in. and one last thing i would let off about half to three quarters the way down the track because a stock block wont handle much more than 8 psi and i was running 11. the reasons it is only priced at 1000 is because it has no title and the head gasket is blown. i do have a title now. and i will replace the head gasket if the car is sold. if the buyer is lucky i may have a vtec(d16z6) head to replace the old(d16a6) head at no extra cost. the ecu is a p28 out of a 93 civic coupe si. i chipped it myself. i used a friends burn1 chip burner to make a base tune which works ok for now but could use some retuning to run even faster. the car also has bigger tires on acura rims now. it wont slip as much. if someone is so interested as to show up at my house and look at the car then i will install the 5 speed tranny for free and the 4 speed can go with as well. i just tried the 4 speed for fun. i will try to get pics up as soon as possible but your not missing much. its a plain jane red civic std. the only thing that i would consider a body mod is the lowering springs. othetr than that its all stock on the outside. there are no badges front or back except my "turbo" badge that is in place of the std. or dx badge. the windshield is new. so is the radiator. the radiator is for a 92-95. so its smaller than the 88-91. the only reason the car would over heat is because it doesnt have a small enough fan to fit behind the radiator and clear the turbo at the same time. a FAL slim fan may work fine.the turbo is from a 90 eclipse gs. i made an adapter plate that mates the turbo to the crx hf manifold. i used 450cc injectors also from the eclipse. an extra set is included. i have two datalogging cables. both work. one i made myself. its a serial cable. and the other i also made myself. its a usb cable. the laptop i used for datalogging was a dell inspiron 8000. i now have a compaq armada e500. the laptop is icluded. it has at least two programs for tuning burning and datalogging. if there is any more info needed like my address then just email me at doomsday_boy@hotmail.com or reply here and i'll get back to you.