PDA

View Full Version : Logan does it again!!

logans dad
05-19-2007, 06:30 AM
Its really hard to do but Logan won again at the Downs running the high line.

He also received 3 awards from school.

Science scholar, Math scholar, and Honors with distinction. I don't get the last one but I like the sound of it lol. He should also end up with a 4.0 grade point average. The funny thing about it is people that know Logan know he is far from being a nerd.

For all Ive been called I feel proud as hell of my sons accomplishments. If Its because of all Ive been called is true I would be myself again in a second to have a none trash talking son like I have!!!

Hey Joe, Did you see the martial arts moves I was showing you in Zacs video?

Ed, I was going to ask you to come aside your group to talk but Georges bouncer was making little baby sounds when I walked by so I was like nope, Not happening today.

Then since my car is a slow ass turd George shouldnt have a problem spotting me 7 cars for 500 bucks right, Turned down my mario offer because of my slow ass car, Lets lock it up George, Only 7 cars with a butt ugly slow ass car with an old man driving.

I also talked to mike and I like this guy. He talkes cars so the average guy can ubderstand and For what ist worth I believe that he worked for the shop he says he did in Chi town.

DustinsDuster
05-19-2007, 09:16 AM
congrats to Logan, Vic, sounds like a hell of a kid

allgo
05-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Congrats to your boy Vic, I would be proud as hell to!!

StreetSweeper
05-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Fuck you Vic, THe only fuckin thing im givin your slow ass is the lane right next to me.. You heard it, gimmie got shot bitch so get a fuckin lane. And do you honostly think my dad would have walked off and talked to you. He thinks your a peace of shit to, just not as bad as i do. So go fuck your self and have a nice day.

ZacFields
05-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Vic you gotta learn to split your topics up bro. You've got a nice topic here about that boy of yours. Congratulations by the way. That kid sounds like a straight-shooter and I'm sure he's destined for good things.

As for your other half of the post....shouldda split that into another topic cuz now your son's achievements will probably get overshadowed by some shit-talkin'.

Ya'll gotta learn to get along though. Who was making baby sounds at you? That's a little immature. Giving eachother shit on here is one thing but doing it out there is a different ballgame. Everyone's tryin' to have a good time out there and not trying to start anything.

Zac

logans dad
05-20-2007, 08:22 AM
I know Zac, And thanks for the props on Logan, I also know maybe I shouldn't of posted it. I mean the school achievements. I think the Racing was appropriate tho.

I also talked to Ed and it all went well. We are going to try and put all this crap behind us and get to the fun we had. I know George is pissed but if he types like the above I will let it go. I don't like enemies as that makes life suck.

George, Even at giving me 7 cars you could possibly still beat me. I know your car will be fast as hell.

I do think your dad would of talked to me George. He talks the talk but can get over things to if talked to.

Ive had friends all my life where you get real pissed at each other then after time you get over it and are friends again. Thats just life.

lil krumm
05-20-2007, 11:07 AM
I know Zac, And thanks for the props on Logan, I also know maybe I shouldn't of posted it. I mean the school achievements. I think the Racing was appropriate tho.

I also talked to Ed and it all went well. We are going to try and put all this crap behind us and get to the fun we had. I know George is pissed but if he types like the above I will let it go. I don't like enemies as that makes life suck.

George, Even at giving me 7 cars you could possibly still beat me. I know your car will be fast as hell.

I do think your dad would of talked to me George. He talks the talk but can get over things to if talked to.

Ive had friends all my life where you get real pissed at each other then after time you get over it and are friends again. Thats just life.

thats the advise of a wise old man. you should listen to him george.

i just dont agree with that last one right now, there is things "friends" can do that i will never get over and i will never be friends with them agian. but Vic has done nothing that bad from what i have seen and read.

ohh and tell logan good job, im graduating to and what he pulled off is something i never couldve done. all i got was an award for community service.

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
05-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Congrats on your Son, that is a great thing being an honor role student and winning, thats what big race teams look for.

logans dad
05-20-2007, 07:25 PM
lil Krumm, I egged it on tho and should of just laughed it off. I have never been a trash talker until I saw it here and I think its addicting. Once you start its hard to stop.

Congrats to all the people on here that will be graduating this year!!!!
Regardless of getting awards or not its a big achievement.