PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm New on here!

HYIFDA
05-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Hey everyone out there! I've heard of this site for some time now, but jus' gettin' around to check it out. I'm only 18 but have been around cars (including fast cars) for over 11 years now. I know a few members and a Mod here. Unlike most of you I have a V8 w/o a backseat. I would say there prolly isn't another set of wheels around exactly like mine as of right now. I look forward to meeting many of you here, at events and on the track too. I don't do the street racing scene, but have started hitting the dragstrip periodically and even ride along during road course events. My wheels are currently undergoing a mechanical pick-me-up. I hope it lives up to my expectations. Peace.

Stutz
05-09-2007, 03:59 PM
I have a car with a V8 and not a backseat. Anyway welcome to the site, post up more about ur car.

DustinsDuster
05-09-2007, 04:04 PM
i am kindof curious what you have now. any clues?

NewSpeedSteed
05-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Welcome to CR:U... a V8 equipped car with out a back seat... could it be a Corvette? Could be an exotic (ie Ferrari etc) I don't think that's too likely though (no offense) or it could be that he has a rear seat delete kit or alot of weight reduction done. Damn now I want to know what it is... pics please.

DustinsDuster
05-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Welcome to CR:U... a V8 equipped car with out a back seat... could it be a Corvette? Could be an exotic (ie Ferrari etc) I don't think that's too likely though (no offense) or it could be that he has a rear seat delete kit or alot of weight reduction done. Damn now I want to know what it is... pics please.

yeah, could just be a caged car without a back seat. for some reason though, i have a feeling its a Fiero....

DustinsDuster
05-09-2007, 07:54 PM
EDIT, I KNOW EXACTLY WHO THIS IS!

welcome to the board, and by the way, im not only a moderator here, i am an Administrator. boo yah! we'll have to have a run at the strip this summer, motor to motor, nitrous to nitrous, nitrous to motor, we'll see...

HYIFDA
05-09-2007, 08:20 PM
EDIT, I KNOW EXACTLY WHO THIS IS!

welcome to the board, and by the way, im not only a moderator here, i am an Administrator. boo yah! we'll have to have a run at the strip this summer, motor to motor, nitrous to nitrous, nitrous to motor, we'll see...

Yep! Busted, you got me! I guess I'll consider running you since you've always been cool to me, but don't think I'll take it easy on you at the track! :) Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I added an avitar with a pic of the wheels. Not sure wht it isn't showing up yet.

Stang5oh93
05-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the site and nice looking EL!

Mr. Brown
05-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Hey! Nice to see you on board. Watch out for that Mopar! He's got a lyrical tongue!

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
05-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Nice Elcamino and welcome to cr underground. Glad to see more gbody guys on here by the way.

Ashley
05-09-2007, 10:17 PM
um.. you guys keep saying ''him'' and ''guys''.. i'm pretty sure that he is a she :) or at least thats what her little symbol says under her username.

but either way, WELCOME!

DustinsDuster
05-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Hey! Nice to see you on board. Watch out for that Mopar! He's got a lyrical tongue!

heres the latest one, although i must warn, its R-rated. you'll know what comment i mean when you see it:

http://www.crunderground.com/viewtopic.php?t=10162&start=30

DustinsDuster
05-09-2007, 10:19 PM
um.. you guys keep saying ''him'' and ''guys''.. i'm pretty sure that he is a she :) or at least thats what her little symbol says under her username.

but either way, WELCOME!

yes, it is a girl, and a cool one i might add. shes probably better at rebuilding Holley carbs than me!

APPLES355
05-09-2007, 10:30 PM
i will agree totally with dustin. she is one of a kind and welcome. even though i am not on here often! hope to see it out and about soon. oh if you need any help with it this weekend let me know.

fbodyguy
05-10-2007, 05:23 AM
Wow! Nice to see you made it :), good post got some people guessing. And yes she can drive the car good and rebuild carbs faster!