PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Mobil gas stations

DustinsDuster
05-09-2007, 06:39 AM
i gotta make this quick, are there any Mobil gas stations in the area other than that one on 1st St. /1st Ave? i have a Mobil gas card with $50 on it, but when i took it there last night, i couldnt understand much of what Mr. Habib told me, but i did pick up, "No Mobil". so yeah, does anyone know of another Mobil station around here?

Stg4raddo
05-09-2007, 09:22 AM
theres a mobile on center point road but i think its in the same situation as the mobile on 1st ave. i had a mobile gas card and i canceled about two months ago because none of the mobiles around would take it any more. so its time to get a caseys card.

DustinsDuster
05-09-2007, 03:48 PM
seriously freaking lame.

ZacFields
05-09-2007, 04:57 PM
casey's gas sucks. When QT left town I think that was the last gas station in town with "Top-Tier" fuel. I could be wrong as there might be another gas station in town with top tier, but I am pretty positive caseys isn't one of them.

It just has to do with the additives and such that get put into the fuel that help keep your engine clean. When I worked at QT I was told that someone who always used our gas shouldn't ever need fuel injector cleaner and such.

Zac