PDA

View Full Version : Allgo's 10.3 pass on video!

snickerlicker
05-07-2007, 08:31 PM
This one's for you Jesse!! :bigthumb:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/th_1034-1.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/?action=view&current=1034-1.flv)

allgo
05-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Thanks Scott for putting that on there!!

Jappbox
05-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Wow thanks! looks like a breeze to drive. Should have looked over and waved, not very loud is it...

allgo
05-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Jesse dont worry you ll see soon enough how easy it is for me to drive when I leave you!!!!

DustinsDuster
05-08-2007, 06:32 AM
it sounds really strange to me, even my car sounds louder, and my car is quiet as hell...

allgo
05-08-2007, 07:48 AM
Did you ever think it sounds strange casue its a V-6??

Rollin on Dubs
05-08-2007, 07:52 AM
It sounds like most GN's ( a high revving tractor) Looks good Joe , Do you have a 400 with a brake in that? It didint look like you were foot brakeing it? And 10.30s with a TH200 does not seem too likely

Jappbox
05-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Jesse dont worry you ll see soon enough how easy it is for me to drive when I leave you!!!!

umm i hope you gain like 20mph cause 132mph will not be close. You will also have to get it to leave on the street. :rolleyes:

allgo
05-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Jesse I am not to worried about your car!! Point A to B is worth more then the mph that YOU THINK IT WILL RUN!!! And leaving on the street is no problem so get your little red car that should ,running!!!! Is it still blown up???

Stang5oh93
05-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Was this clip from the 21st of April this year? I was next to you in the staging lanes a couple of times and I was hoping not to be paired up with you. :) I didn't want to get waxed.

PS You have one beautiful looking GN!!!

90 notch
05-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Man jesse,you can sure talk about it.We live in the reality of things if you can't back it up,don't talk about it!Coulda,woulda,shoulda.Talk is cheap.You're gonna go from 120 to 150 all the sudden,we all wish it was that easy.Must be for you.Steve o

StreetSweeper
05-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Man jesse,you can sure talk about it.We live in the reality of things if you can't back it up,don't talk about it!Coulda,woulda,shoulda.Talk is cheap.You're gonna go from 120 to 150 all the sudden,we all wish it was that easy.Must be for you.Steve o

Where do you come up with 120.. Last year on my stock motor with cams i went 121 every pass.. Jesse's car had a hell of allot more power then my car last year.. i mean you do that math. Beat the Coabra, and the Vette, You tell me what kinda traps it had. And remember it is awd.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-08-2007, 10:55 AM
JESUS!!
Why does every post end up with you few people bitching and whining at eachother?
talk is CHEAP! until you post up a viedo with a quicker time just STFU!

Allgo: Nice car/run by the way!

StreetSweeper
05-08-2007, 11:02 AM
JESUS!!
Why does every post end up with you few people bitching and whining at eachother?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT... DON'T READ IT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. :butthead:

sLoWnStEaDy
05-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Yeah, that or you guys can just quit bitching back and forth like school girls and actualy settle it like MEN, you know... that thing you wanna grow up to be some day.

Quit cluttering the forum with bitching and settle it on the track.
thats PLAIN AND SIMPLE :HEYYOU:

Domestic Disturbance
05-08-2007, 11:23 AM
nice run. sexy ass car. i make mess in me pants. goodbye

btw wat was ur 60'

firstonraceday96
05-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Yeah, that or you guys can just quit bitching back and forth like school girls and actualy settle it like MEN, you know... that thing you wanna grow up to be some day.

Quit cluttering the forum with bitching and settle it on the track.
thats PLAIN AND SIMPLE :HEYYOU:
AMEN This kid deserves a medal

allgo
05-08-2007, 02:18 PM
JESUS!!

I agree!!!! Looks like we will never hear from Jesse again then!!!

Jappbox
05-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Allgo, nice run some day i wish i could be like you... I will never go faster than you

ZacFields
05-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Nice run Allgo!

This is one thing that seperates you from all the shit-talk. I'm another one of those who agree with the phrase "talk is cheap." You can talk and talk and talk all day long, but it's good to see there's guys like you out there that work your butt off to back up what you say.

And that's not a slam on anyone else. Like others have said in this thread: Get to the track and get some video. You can talk talk talk about how fast you're "capable" of going but it's all BS until you do it.

For example, I have the CAPABILITY to go out and purchase a $35,000 vehicle that runs 12.00 out of the box. So if you're not running faster than 12.00 then I am better than you!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter till you reach the end of the track and the time on the boards say something better than 10.3.

Zac

amoander
05-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Nice smooth run, very smooth.

allgo
05-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Allgo, nice run some day i wish i could be like you... I will never go faster than you

Its always good to dream!!!!!

logans dad
05-08-2007, 04:38 PM
[quote="90 notch";p="126303":1a87a]Man jesse,you can sure talk about it.We live in the reality of things if you can't back it up,don't talk about it!Coulda,woulda,shoulda.Talk is cheap.You're gonna go from 120 to 150 all the sudden,we all wish it was that easy.Must be for you.Steve o

Where do you come up with 120.. Last year on my stock motor with cams i went 121 every pass.. Jesse's car had a hell of allot more power then my car last year.. i mean you do that math. Beat the Coabra, and the Vette, You tell me what kinda traps it had. And remember it is awd.[/quote:1a87a]

I heard both races Jesse wanted to go from a roll, Rev that mother fucker up from a dig Jesse and let it rip or are you afraid of breaking shit ?

allgo
05-08-2007, 04:48 PM
He wanted to roll race cause he knew that was his only chance!!

DustinsDuster
05-08-2007, 07:03 PM
im with Rich; what tranny ar you running in that now?

allgo
05-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Ford AOD

OldSkoolRCR
05-08-2007, 08:07 PM
He wanted to roll race cause he knew that was his only chance!!

Joe, correct me if I am wrong...but was it not you that always told me that roll racing was about who had more HP?...And when you took me for a ride in Buntings Vette, did you or did you not tell me you would like to do a roll race with Jesse because that car had major traction issues? Just a wondering...Ed

Oh pass looks good, for someone whom said all his weekends were full till the end of the summer, your finding alot of track tunning time. Oh well I will dust off my pile of shit in july and go tune a bit. Hope I can run as good as you, but I doubt it very much I will be lucky to go 10.80s... :supz: ...Ed

allgo
05-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Well Edward my schedule is full, just so happens I played ball on saturday and was done early so I decided to drive up real quick and win Stevos money that you bet him. And roll racing is for higher hp cars no doubt but it also has a big advantage for some people in turbo cars that can brake boost, just as Wade 2 years ago I went out and raced him from a roll and brake boosted him and jumped out a good 3 cars but he realed me in at the end. Jesses car only made 600 hp so I dont think he had me on the hp part!! But who cars that was awhile ago when his car wasnt blown up.

P.S. your car is running right know so why dont you just go to the track!!

OldSkoolRCR
05-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Well Joe I dont go to the track because I honestly could give a shit less what my pile of shit runs...Have better things to do...dont care I am not out to impress anyone. Its funny though you use the phrase blown up. like you and the boys have never has issues with your cars, popped H/G, tranny, convertor etc. You know buddy your pass was nice I think I told you that But dont let it go to your head. You tune all you want, I will show up come fall with maybee I track day under my hood. As for Fagnutz money, you all make it sound like he is in dier need. Like I said send him over, I dont welch, you know that. But I have a good feeling I will get it back...But what do I know correct. :supz:

allgo
05-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Pump the brakes Edward, I m just giving you shit cause a couple weeks ago you where all about going to the track. Trust me everybody has blown shit up but if he wasnt such a little pussy I wouldnt give him so much shit!

P.S. Jesse, I am not bragging about my 132mph pass either.

Juggernaut
05-08-2007, 09:12 PM
hey joe are you running MT drag radials?

Juggernaut
05-08-2007, 09:16 PM
:suspect: a ford tranny in a GM car j/k

allgo
05-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Not that day but yes on the street.

Juggernaut
05-08-2007, 09:19 PM
well that thing gets up and goes. You just adding a little stuff at a time and seeing where it takes you with the GN or do you have a goal for it.. like 7's or something?

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
05-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Import Guy to domestic guy: Hey you wanna race?
Domestic Guy: Ok, let's go
Import Guy: How many cars are you gonna give me?
Domestic Guy: What? Let's go heads up
Import Guy: But you have a V8
Domestic Guy: Yea, but you have a turbo, nitrous, a stand-alone weigh 1500 LBS less
Import Guy: Yea but it is "only" a four cylinder
Domestic Guy: Well then, let me run nitrous
Import Guy: Well then give me 20 cars and the move
Domestic Guy: What? Forget it
Imports Guy to his friends: He's scared to race me HA HA

allgo
05-08-2007, 09:38 PM
My goal with the car is to run high 9s and keep the streetability. Car has heat, air, power seats, power windows, weighs 3800lbs and gets 25 mpg.

05-08-2007, 09:40 PM
and thats what I call a street car just like they say "go fast in class"

DustinsDuster
05-09-2007, 06:35 AM
[quote="allgo";p="126341":e9c37]Joe, correct me if I am wrong...but was it not you that always told me that roll racing was about who had more HP?...And when you took me for a ride in Buntings Vette, did you or did you not tell me you would like to do a roll race with Jesse because that car had major traction issues? Just a wondering...Ed
[/quote:e9c37]

having to race from a roll because you cant hook up is like having to settle for a handjob because your cock is too big to have sex with; it's kinda fun to brag about, but in the end, youre still not getting any real action...

allgo
05-09-2007, 07:24 AM
Wow know thats is funny shit!!! Thats why chicks only gave me hand jobs!!lol

Stang5oh93
05-09-2007, 08:43 AM
I can't get the damn thing to work for me!

allgo did you make this pass on the 21st?

amoander
05-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Got to love your comments Dustin!!!!!

StreetSweeper
05-09-2007, 09:59 AM
"REV IT UP AND LET IT GO"

Vic,

Thats what you do, and look what happened! Some day when you make more then 200hp in a awd you will understand!

69gt4speed
05-09-2007, 12:52 PM
having to race from a roll because you cant hook up is like having to settle for a handjob because your cock is too big to have sex with; it's kinda fun to brag about, but in the end, youre still not getting any real action...

Somewhat true Dustin, but really no 500+rwhp cars will hook on the street unless awd or mini tubbed with huge tires ala Havlik. Some guys don't like cutting up wheel wells or putting in cages in their d/d. So we do best we can and if given a opportunity we take advantage of it. Let's line up ur potatoe chip bud. :yawinkle: I can burn a lot mo rubber, we will go 1/2 mi. :biggrin:

allgo
05-09-2007, 01:52 PM
I can't get the damn thing to work for me!

allgo did you make this pass on the 21st?

No I did it last sunday, the 21st I ran a best of 10.50s

allgo
05-09-2007, 03:01 PM

Hey Mike are you coming to the race at cedar falls on the 26th?? If you are look us all up would like to meet you.

DustinsDuster
05-09-2007, 03:51 PM

Somewhat true Dustin, but really no 500+rwhp cars will hook on the street unless awd or mini tubbed with huge tires ala Havlik. Some guys don't like cutting up wheel wells or putting in cages in their d/d. So we do best we can and if given a opportunity we take advantage of it. Let's line up ur potatoe chip bud. :yawinkle: I can burn a lot mo rubber, we will go 1/2 mi. :biggrin:

i just wanted to come up with my own comment making fun of roll races. i'll admit, i race from a dig because my car hooks fine and i dont have enough power for it to be an issue.

i have to admit i was somewhat proud of that comment though...

logans dad
05-09-2007, 04:06 PM
"REV IT UP AND LET IT GO"

Vic,

Thats what you do, and look what happened! Some day when you make more then 200hp in a awd you will understand!

LOL, I know its just an estimate but with boost low dsmlink says 374 HP and only at 10.3 A/f.
I have at least 10 lbs of boost or more to go. Figure it out.
I went out today and tuned it a little more, Good things take time.

05-09-2007, 08:25 PM
[quote="Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport";p="126368":18bb8]

Hey Mike are you coming to the race at cedar falls on the 26th?? If you are look us all up would like to meet you.[/quote:18bb8] I am going for sure, I would like to meet up with you guys and bullshit for a while. Its also great to see a guy around with a gbody and not just a stang. (even though I do like mustangs. I might bring up my brothers stang just to f around in, maybe take $ from some imports or a dsm. lol

StreetSweeper
05-09-2007, 09:04 PM
[/quote]

LOL, I know its just an estimate but with boost low dsmlink says 374 HP and only at 10.3 A/f.
I have at least 10 lbs of boost or more to go. Figure it out.
I went out today and tuned it a little more, Good things take time.[/quote]

Ouch!! I sure hope good things will come for you!

cobratori
05-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Wow know thats is funny shit!!! Thats why chicks only gave me hand jobs!!lol

Allgo, you do remember this joke from about 2yrs ago dont ya? :biggrin: