PDA

View Full Version : Allgo's GN at Earlville today, its getting faster!!

snickerlicker
05-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Drove the GN to Earlville today to make a few passes before the rain started, and were rewarded with this:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/10.jpg

Lots more left too!

allgo
05-06-2007, 02:20 PM
:tonqe: Yep, just keeps getting faster and faster, that was with a 20 to 25mph head wind. Still messing with the spool on the brake so once the 60 ft gets dialed in you can figure out the et. Ed, stevo will be getting a hold of you to pay him. :rolleyes: I know you never thought the turd had it in it but even a blind squirel finds a nut once in awhile. Oh yeah that was driving up there and making the passes and driving home in the rain.

snickerlicker
05-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Video coming soon.

lil krumm
05-06-2007, 03:23 PM
even a blind squirel finds a nut once in awhile.

HAHAHA one of my favorite lines from pool hall junkies.

logans dad
05-06-2007, 04:08 PM
congrats Joe, Wish I could of been there to see it go.

DustinsDuster
05-06-2007, 04:21 PM
driving to the truck, running low 10's and driving back? not too bad at all. was that on pump gas or what?

OldSkoolRCR
05-06-2007, 05:02 PM
:tonqe: Yep, just keeps getting faster and faster, that was with a 20 to 25mph head wind. Still messing with the spool on the brake so once the 60 ft gets dialed in you can figure out the et. Ed, stevo will be getting a hold of you to pay him. :rolleyes: I know you never thought the turd had it in it but even a blind squirel finds a nut once in awhile. Oh yeah that was driving up there and making the passes and driving home in the rain.

Well Joe Congrates on your pass, Atleast the MSCA can now say they have 1 honsetly true midwest STREET car. Tell that little Fagnut Steve'O to stop on by, cause like I said before I am a man of my word. But the summers still young. :biggrin:

Stutz
05-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Congrats on the time, thats one badass car, hope to see it sometime.

Drifte
05-06-2007, 08:42 PM
hey thats about the same time as the GN that was running at CFR sat night! YOU guys should run each other!! he was from wisonsin..atleast thats what the plates said.

Jappbox
05-06-2007, 08:51 PM
hey look a timeslip just what i wanted to see! thanks for listening...and a video coming soon! wow you guys fell and hit your heads! awesome.

Stutz
05-06-2007, 09:36 PM
hey thats about the same time as the GN that was running at CFR sat night! YOU guys should run each other!! he was from wisonsin..atleast thats what the plates said.

A couple weeks ago there was a GN at tristate but he was running mid 9s and he was from wisconsin

allgo
05-06-2007, 10:00 PM
hey look a timeslip just what i wanted to see! thanks for listening...and a video coming soon! wow you guys fell and hit your heads! awesome.

Trust me jesse we didnt post a slip for you!!! Hope your evo can get out of the hole!!!

allgo
05-06-2007, 10:02 PM
[quote="Drifte";p="126188":ebbdb]

A couple weeks ago there was a GN at tristate but he was running mid 9s and he was from wisconsin
[/quote:ebbdb]

I know that guy, just talked to him at cordava, he has a stage II motor in his. Very fast has went 9.02 at 152

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
05-06-2007, 11:38 PM
congrats, that is a very good time and I know there will be better to come.

ZacFields
05-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Congrats Joe. Excellent times for an excellent car.

Good to see it getting faster and something tells me that it will go even faster before the summer is over. I think it's got more!

Zac

90 notch
05-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Congrats allgo,we new you could do it!Steve and chris williams(msca).

skinny1030
05-07-2007, 07:13 AM
:supz: Congrats. Hard work always pays off.
Skinny MSCA

Juggernaut
05-07-2007, 09:03 AM
damn joe, almost to the 9s. thats a crazy fast gn, hope ur next run will dip u into the 9s

allgo
05-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks everybody.

black88gt
05-07-2007, 03:14 PM
congrats

StreetSweeper
05-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Congrats! Gotta give credit where credit is do.. Unfourtunentaly it's to bad Allgo is the only one of that club to ever get any street creditability.

NickTsGTP
05-08-2007, 06:29 AM
Nice meeting you at Lint's the other day Allgo, that's a very nice GN you've got.

69gt4speed
05-08-2007, 12:24 PM
You did good w the ford tranny. Hopefully hold up better than the 2004r.

cobratori
05-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Very good, and the video was cool also. :yawinkle:

StreetSweeper
05-09-2007, 09:59 AM
You did good w the ford tranny. Hopefully hold up better than the 2004r.

Whata re you talking about?

Sometimes i just dont understand what your saying.

69gt4speed
05-09-2007, 12:35 PM
It's got a ford aod hybrid auto in it now. Used to have a th 200 4r in it. both 3 spd w od and I imagine a 3 to 3.5k stall converter. Aod hybrid what I would consider if going auto in the 03 w manual valve body to get around all the rewiring bs. What I know, fountaine transmission has done a couple of gn and they failed pronto. One guy was ticked off at work. Said pos etc. sold the car I believe.

OldSkoolRCR
05-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Joe...I am willing to bet you any amount of money that when Jesses car is done and tuned completely it traps over 145 easy...And as for the track thing, I know your just giving me shit, I have plans on going 1 time in the next few months. Just to get my license. And then again when you call...Ed

allgo
05-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Trap speeds nothing with out a ET!! I bet you any amount that GN doors the evo in a dig race!!!

logans dad
05-10-2007, 02:39 PM
iVE GOT MONEY ON THE gn WHEN THAT STREET RACE GOES DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
05-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Trap speeds nothing with out a ET!! I bet you any amount that GN doors the evo in a dig race!!!

Well we will see...this is the same car you said you would bet any amount your Cobra and the Vette would bet once also, but when you lost Jesse got his respect, and you were his buddy then, and I am sure it will happen again, Its all good lets not start a 100 page arguement...Towards the end of June free up a weekend and we are going to the track, and get this done. You have had your tunning time, my slow ass shit has never been to the track, and wont untill then...Let me know Joe, I am not waiting till Sept. I may have my car sold, If you want we can up the bet with the GN to what ever you want...Ed :supz:

allgo
05-10-2007, 09:26 PM
I told you before my wife is due June 25th so I am not doing anything until sept. you agreed on it!!! Dont worry you may beat the gn but you wont touch the foxbdy cause that is the bet remember!! And Jesse will never be my buddy!!!!

allgo
05-10-2007, 10:09 PM
[quote="allgo";p="126411":7fcf2]Trap speeds nothing with out a ET!! I bet you any amount that GN doors the evo in a dig race!!!

Well we will see...this is the same car you said you would bet any amount your Cobra and the Vette would bet once also, but when you lost Jesse got his respect, and you were his buddy then, and I am sure it will happen again, Its all good lets not start a 100 page arguement...Towards the end of June free up a weekend and we are going to the track, and get this done. You have had your tunning time, my slow ass shit has never been to the track, and wont untill then...Let me know Joe, I am not waiting till Sept. I may have my car sold, If you want we can up the bet with the GN to what ever you want...Ed :supz:
[/quote:7fcf2]

I ll tell you what if you sell the nova before then we can just bet on ET'S if you want.

05-10-2007, 11:40 PM
Evo this evo that, man I cant stand hearing about another evo . I got my money on the Gn hands down. Most guys I know cant even drive there dsm's or evo's or if you launch them to hard the trans breaks lol. To be honest betting against the Gn would be like playing Russian roulette.I drove my fair share of evos and dsm's in street races and I will honestly say they 60' good but I can get any rwd car to hook and 60' even better, and trap on them like no other. But thats my own opinion.

Juggernaut
05-11-2007, 05:00 AM
Evo this evo that, man I cant stand hearing about another evo . I got my money on the Gn hands down. Most guys I know cant even drive there dsm's or evo's or if you launch them to hard the trans breaks lol. To be honest betting against the Gn would be like playing Russian roulette.I drove my fair share of evos and dsm's in street races and I will honestly say they 60' good but I can get any rwd car to hook and 60' even better, and trap on them like no other. But thats my own opinion.
lol well you havent seen Jesses evo run then.

OldSkoolRCR
05-11-2007, 06:03 AM
Forgot about the Kid comming Joe...well see if it sells....

Oh and Mike your so full of shit it amazes me. Evos and Dsm's not on the streets driveable. Dude get your car car done.

TbTalon94
05-11-2007, 06:49 AM
kind of a nuetral stand point here....but Mike, have you not seen some of the AMS evo's destroying fast RWD v-8 cars from a roll. Then watch it at the track run 8's. Comming from a world of Supra's you should know better then anyone about people not being able to drive their cars correctly. Supra owners making over 800+hp and driving to mid-low 11's is pathetic. Don't get me wrong you have the guys that know how to drive/build their supras running with less HP and running faster.

Betting on one car soley because the other car is an evo is just idiotic.

90 notch
05-11-2007, 08:03 AM
Ed,why you selling your car did you take it to the track again and find out it was slow.The evo was fast for about a week,KABBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOM.Steve o

StreetSweeper
05-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Ed,why you selling your car did you take it to the track again and find out it was slow.The evo was fast for about a week,KABBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOM.Steve o

Look at your stupid ass, you stuck your foot in your mouth twice. LOL

For 1 the car is being sold after he whoops allgo's ass, and for 2 where is your room to talk.. MR. 2 pass chump.. You made two smoky passes and blew the fuck up! shit. at least the evo ran long enough to whoop your guyses fastest " STREET" Cars!

You should just close your mouth so you don't sound so stupid! :toimonster:

90 notch
05-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Who's car blew up??Wasn't mine,the tranny gave out WOW!It's kinda like your dad saying the wagon blew up.Yep,and were still faster blowing up!George what ever happened to you blowing away the gn,is it to fast for you now!Bring daddys car i told him i got $200.00 on that race after he pays me what he owes me.Steve o

05-11-2007, 11:15 AM
First off I used to hang out with Adam before he left Ams so I know what there cars can do. And second I didn't say they were not drivable, shit they drive great , I was just saying some of those punk ass spoiled kids with 700hp shouldn't even be driving them because they have no experience driving a street missile. I do not hate dsm's or evo's just think there getting a little over rated. And one more thing, taking an 8sec AMS evo and racing a v8 that 10s on a roll,who do you think will win? Of course they evo will. This is not science, its just a faster car. Take 2 good drivers, 2 cars 1 evo (1000whp) and domestic with (1000whp), both cars weigh I identical. I will bet that rwd domestic not only walks that evo but traps on it with a 9 mph difference. Not only hp factors trap speed , torque (which most 4cylinders lack of,even high hp ones) also plays a huge roll with the drag coefficient on a car.

black88gt
05-11-2007, 01:03 PM
[quote="Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport";p="126542":fdf85]Evo this evo that, man I cant stand hearing about another evo . I got my money on the Gn hands down. Most guys I know cant even drive there dsm's or evo's or if you launch them to hard the trans breaks lol. To be honest betting against the Gn would be like playing Russian roulette.I drove my fair share of evos and dsm's in street races and I will honestly say they 60' good but I can get any rwd car to hook and 60' even better, and trap on them like no other. But thats my own opinion.
lol well you havent seen Jesses evo run then.[/quote:fdf85]

its kind hard for him to see it when it hasnt driven in an eternity

and i have a feeling mike has seen some quicker evos/dsms

allgo
05-11-2007, 02:00 PM
[quote="90 notch";p="126556":60613]Ed,why you selling your car did you take it to the track again and find out it was slow.The evo was fast for about a week,KABBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOM.Steve o

Look at your stupid ass, you stuck your foot in your mouth twice. LOL

For 1 the car is being sold after he whoops allgo's ass, and for 2 where is your room to talk.. MR. 2 pass chump.. You made two smoky passes and blew the fuck up! shit. at least the evo ran long enough to whoop your guyses fastest " STREET" Cars!

You should just close your mouth so you don't sound so stupid! :toimonster:
[/quote:60613]

Good Luck!!!

Jappbox
05-11-2007, 03:21 PM
First off I used to hang out with Adam before he left Ams so I know what there cars can do. And second I didn't say they were not drivable, shit they drive great , I was just saying some of those punk ass spoiled kids with 700hp shouldn't even be driving them because they have no experience driving a street missile. I do not hate dsm's or evo's just think there getting a little over rated. And one more thing, taking an 8sec AMS evo and racing a v8 that 10s on a roll,who do you think will win? Of course they evo will. This is not science, its just a faster car. Take 2 good drivers, 2 cars 1 evo (1000whp) and domestic with (1000whp), both cars weigh I identical. I will bet that rwd domestic not only walks that evo but traps on it with a 9 mph difference. Not only hp factors trap speed , torque (which most 4cylinders lack of,even high hp ones) also plays a huge roll with the drag coefficient on a car.

For a guy who has has a "shop" but 3 pictures of a car that is not close to beeing done. and a guy who has no videos no pictures of working at Sound performance. Its kinda hard to beleave you on alot of shit. For one you should have videos/pics of the sp drag supra. and you say you know adam from devo and iven that works at AMS yet they dont say anything about you and you name is no were to be found. Then you come to manchester and make a "shop" in manchester?? y not CR a little more population. or i would have stayed in chicago. Not trying to bash on you just wondering why everyone thinks you know your shit? where is some proof of your workmanship? you put 1 picture of a header on your site with terrible welds... sorry but im not a welder but good welds from a welder dont look like that. then you hate on my car witch you havent seen/ dont know what ill be running for mods in it. and you bet against a rwd auto GN that goes 132mph. well traps dont matter but on the street they do. Im sorry but dont get on here and act like you know everybody and everything inless you can back it up with some evidence of you ever street racing or drag racing at all. I think i have raced on the street more times than anyone on this site. my car has had more launches than i can count and for you to say well "evos and dsm's are fast but some of the drivers cant drive" is kinda pointless no need to judge me or perdict a race when you havent even seen my car. In fact i wont need to race the gn ill go straght for the Fox body on the street for some $$$ but you all have to wait till im done money dont grow on trees. Might as well start arguing again about this over winter i got some time. No hurry.

allgo
05-11-2007, 03:36 PM
jesse you think you have raced more on the street then anyone on here??? You dont even have a clue, and I will be waiting for that race with the foxbody. Whats any different from him talking about something that he has done then all your street psi crew???

Jappbox
05-11-2007, 03:44 PM
jesse you think you have raced more on the street then anyone on here??? You dont even have a clue, and I will be waiting for that race with the foxbody. Whats any different from him talking about something that he has done then all your street psi crew???

the differance is he has a SHOP I dont, he says hes from SP and chicago I dont. Its like me geting on here and noone knowing me and saying I worked at AMS then moved back how many people would beleave me? If noone knew me and i had not pics or video of me working there? would you all be like o snap he worked at AMS?? I dont trust people period. I mean look at you allgo you were nice to me and i didnt start shit then you start bashing on me. PERFECT EXAMPLE OF NOT TRUSTING PEOPLE! You talked shit before and didnt think my evo was fast till i ran you in your corba then you started to be nice. then we did it again in the vette and you were like wow it is quiker than i thought (dont say other wise you didnt think my car would be that quick) and i was nice to you and evo when we went to cordova I never bashed any of your shit and this is what i get?? I will race you when i done. On the street. Be ready.

allgo
05-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Jesse I will buy you a box of tissues so you can wipe the tears from your eyes!! Sorry you thought we where buds, I have always said and never denied that the evo was fast so go back to thinking your going to run with the foxbody, better yet the Gn will be ready to pull 2 of the 4 doors off the evo. OK

DustinsDuster
05-11-2007, 03:57 PM
youre reminding me what im going to be in for this coming winter Jesse. after this year, my Duster is getting stripped to nothing, and its gonna sit as long as it takes for me to gather all the parts i need to completely redo it. i am going all out; its getting put on a rotiserie, sandblasted to bare metal, replace metal where necesary, cage, the whole deal. i dont think there will be near as much shit surrounding my car as there is with yours though..

hang in there and get that thing back together. cant wait to see it running around again....

Jappbox
05-11-2007, 04:02 PM
youre reminding me what im going to be in for this coming winter Jesse. after this year, my Duster is getting stripped to nothing, and its gonna sit as long as it takes for me to gather all the parts i need to completely redo it. i am going all out; its getting put on a rotiserie, sandblasted to bare metal, replace metal where necesary, cage, the whole deal. i dont think there will be near as much shit surrounding my car as there is with yours though..

hang in there and get that thing back together. cant wait to see it running around again....

thanks dustin. Thats what this site should be, comments like that. Im trying real hard just wish i made a little more. O well it will be nice when its all done.

OldSkoolRCR
05-11-2007, 06:07 PM

Ya know Steve...I had an offer that is hard to refuse if its any of your bussines...I have not decided what I am going to do...But unlike your PUSSY fucking self I have responsabilitys. like a kid going to colleage, and a new bussiness oppertunity. My life and reputation dont revolve around my car... So tell ya what ya little fucking pussy, lets meet up anywhere you want and drive to the track and well see whats up then. Oh by the way when you comming to get your money you broke ass fuck...And you and all this shit about the EVO the one that fucked your boys up. And as for Kabooom wanna see the video of all might smokey. Go fuck yourself I am tired yof your mouth, and may just take that night in jail and put you in your place...Come get your money pussy...fuck you. Go threaten Scotty in the bathroom again you fagit....

OldSkoolRCR
05-11-2007, 06:26 PM

This is another guy that is turning into a clown. comes on here talking all this shit about working at some big shop in Chi town ( sound performance) I beleve. Claims to open this big shiop in Manchester, I drive by there every day of the week, never seen an open sign or a single car there, little brick building with his web address in the window, big deal...good luck with your big shop in hicksville Iowa, get a car togater and then come on here and talk shit to people who at least have a car and try to build something, even though they may be young. This guys trying to fit into the in crowd, good luck let me know when you find it. Bet all your money on that GN Mike, hard to come by, easy gone away...I have been to Chi town racing on the streets, trust me the teenagers from there would come to CR and clean house. I spoke to a bussines owner here who personally knows the guys from Sound performance, says he never heard of you. But who gives a fuck.

05-11-2007, 06:45 PM
First off ED, it seems you like to get on everyones case on here. And if you did ask that business owner about me then he should know I worked there. And another thing quit giving me shit about trying to start something with me life, while thats all you do is bitch and moan about everything that goes on in here. It seems to me like you have a grudge against people trying to make things happen, including any one from the MSCA, SALKOWSKI-MOTORSPORTS, or anyone trying to make something happen in there life. Personally I think its funny someone your age can act so ignorant, I never had any problems with you or any one else on here, this is the USA and I think I can have an opinion on issues, but I do not bitch about it. I just simply state with no bullshit. If the true facts and opinions hurt then just tell me, I will express my opinions even more. Mike Salkowski

05-11-2007, 07:09 PM
[quote="allgo";p="126601":9b09b]jesse you think you have raced more on the street then anyone on here??? You dont even have a clue, and I will be waiting for that race with the foxbody. Whats any different from him talking about something that he has done then all your street psi crew???

the differance is he has a SHOP I dont, he says hes from SP and chicago I dont. Its like me geting on here and noone knowing me and saying I worked at AMS then moved back how many people would beleave me? If noone knew me and i had not pics or video of me working there? would you all be like o snap he worked at AMS?? I dont trust people period. I mean look at you allgo you were nice to me and i didnt start shit then you start bashing on me. PERFECT EXAMPLE OF NOT TRUSTING PEOPLE! You talked shit before and didnt think my evo was fast till i ran you in your corba then you started to be nice. then we did it again in the vette and you were like wow it is quiker than i thought (dont say other wise you didnt think my car would be that quick) and i was nice to you and evo when we went to cordova I never bashed any of your shit and this is what i get?? I will race you when i done. On the street. Be ready.
[/quote:9b09b] it is true I did work there , and im not bull shitting you. And second why would I have pictures from the shop or even videos. Why do I need to prove something like that, I do not work there anymore, I have my own shop and my own life. All the cars at SP are theirs I have no right to say SALKOWSKI-MOTORSPORTS BUILT them. And another thing the reason I didn't get a shop in CR is because of money , remember money doesn't grow on trees, and one more thing, age doesn't mean shit because im 23 and built 1000hp + cars for 9years. The fact is I know how to build cars right and thats all there is to it. I even heard you tune Mitsubishi's very well and was going to give you a chance to get your name out when I get my awd dyno this year. I have no hard feeling about any one on here I just like to keep shit real, thats all.

OldSkoolRCR
05-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Well Mike...news flash partner...I have no problem with anyone on this site or PSI except that PILE of shit Steve'O, I respaect every single person, and those out there making peanutz trying to put a car togather...But what gets me is if your shop did take off a majority of youor bussines would come from these younger kids, whom you disrespect with imports, I dont give a shit what ya you think of me, I help these kids out as much as possible, Yes Joes GN ran good and I was there to congratulate him. I am glad his car runs good, and now the MSCA can finally say they have a street car. See most of us have homes, and kids to support. Unlike Steve'O whom I talk all this shit to, ya his car will be fast it should, he has more money in that car than you do in your home and shop. But then he spooons of his girlfreind, has no house payment, But thats his bussiness. But say what you want . So if you dont like what I say or me , honestly I dont give a shit. Go bury your nose in the MDCA association...Ed

05-11-2007, 07:16 PM
I do not hate imports, this is just about the gn and that evo. This is not about imports in general.
I will not lie I had my ass handed to on the street plenty of times before I figured out what needs to be done. One more thing Ed, I really think you should stop by the shop sometime just to bullshit. Trying to talk to people on the forums is not the same as talking in person. I like to help others out if they have problems with there cars, also and im not looking to make millions in what im doing I just love working on cars and getting to know people. If any one ever needs help im willing to help.

logans dad
05-12-2007, 12:24 AM
That's some funny shit Jesse, You've street raced more then any one on this site, Bull shit, I was uptown in Marshalltown looking for races every night when I was your age. By the way, How the fuck do you get your money. Do you get any kick backs and being from Tama? you should know what I mean by that.
LOOK AT YOURSELF jESSE, YOU FALLING UNDER THERE SPELL!!!!

By the way, Logan kicked ass and won at hawkeyedowns tonight. As long as he kicks ass there I could care less about my GSX. When you fucks want to see what real racing is about get a car for an oval. Its not the fastest its who can drive and set up, Any fucktard can go to Chicago and have some one build a motor and go fast in a straight line. By the way, Sperry could of built you just as good if not better engine Jesse. When you straight liners forget how to get from point a to b I will draw you a map!!!!

Jappbox
05-12-2007, 08:16 AM
That's some funny shit Jesse, You've street raced more then any one on this site, Bull shit, I was uptown in Marshalltown looking for races every night when I was your age. By the way, How the fuck do you get your money. Do you get any kick backs and being from Tama? you should know what I mean by that.

By the way, Logan kicked ass and won at hawkeyedowns tonight. As long as he kicks ass there I could care less about my GSX. When you fucks want to see what real racing is about get a car for an oval. Its not the fastest its who can drive and set up, Any fucktard can go to Chicago and have some one build a motor and go fast in a straight line. By the way, Sperry could of built you just as good if not better engine Jesse. When you straight liners forget how to get from point a to b I will draw you a map!!!!

umm sperry did built my motor this time. You can ask him if you want he wont tell you what trick speacil shit is done to it though... you will never know... :rolleyes:

StreetSweeper
05-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Vic Vic Vic!

If straigh line is so fuckin easy you should be a hell of allot faster then your slow ass is. Besides Circle Jerken is for Dirtballs and Vaginas.

OldSkoolRCR
05-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Vic... Exactly what requirement is involved to go circle jerk racing? Turning left I beleve? Hum I turn left all day long. Circle track racing is for people who can not make it in the drag racing world. But congrats to Logan, regardless he is a young kid excelling in a adults sport...Ed

OldSkoolRCR
05-12-2007, 11:08 AM
I do not hate imports, this is just about the gn and that evo. This is not about imports in general.
I will not lie I had my ass handed to on the street plenty of times before I figured out what needs to be done. One more thing Ed, I really think you should stop by the shop sometime just to bullshit. Trying to talk to people on the forums is not the same as talking in person. I like to help others out if they have problems with there cars, also and im not looking to make millions in what im doing I just love working on cars and getting to know people. If any one ever needs help im willing to help.

Yes Mike I may stop by one of these days, I think you need to give more credit to the youth, who are trying there best to go somewhere, And you and your shop falls in the catagory of them going somewhere, Dont burn your bridge, like some have on here, and dollar is a dollar, and its more then you may have had the day before, I look at it like this if I make .50 on a job, its still .50 more then I had, eventually it adds up...Ed

logans dad
05-12-2007, 12:21 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="126634":e1874]That's some funny shit Jesse, You've street raced more then any one on this site, Bull shit, I was uptown in Marshalltown looking for races every night when I was your age. By the way, How the fuck do you get your money. Do you get any kick backs and being from Tama? you should know what I mean by that.

umm sperry did built my motor this time. You can ask him if you want he wont tell you what trick speacil shit is done to it though... you will never know... :rolleyes:[/quote:e1874]

I don't need details Jesse but you will be glad it was done by Scott. Now you don't have to run to Chicago to get shit done and Sperry will treat you right as long as you don't talk shit about him, He has done amazing things for Logan and I.

I'm not bull shitting you but a couple years ago I was at his shop and a couple guys came from Chicago to pick up 2 2.4 engines they had Scott build. How they knew about Sperry's I don't know.

I think all three classes last night at the downs was won by a Sperry engine!!! I know for sure 2 out of the three classes had his engines.

And Im not getting a gigantic turbo like you have, Just one that's a little more efficient and 10 more lbs of air flow.

logans dad
05-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Vic... Exactly what requirement is involved to go circle jerk racing? Turning left I beleve? Hum I turn left all day long. Circle track racing is for people who can not make it in the drag racing world. But congrats to Logan, regardless he is a young kid excelling in a adults sport...Ed

Its about setup, the engine, being smooth, and throttle control. Not all people will ever do good at circle tracking.

Ed, thanks for the props on Logans win.

Did this thread ever get off the subject, Sorry Joe, Now back to the GN.

ZacFields
05-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Circle track racing is for people who can not make it in the drag racing world.

I don't think that's fair, really. I have a lot of family down south that do dirt track racing and such, and not a one of them could give a squirt of piss about drag racing, though I am sure any one of them could come out and drag race with a little practice. Especially in Logan's situation, I believe that kid was racing stock cars before he was old enough to drive and not because he couldn't hack it in drag racing. But the point I"m making is that not everyone is into drag racing. Lots of people think it's pointless and would rather race against people for a couple hours straight then for 10-20 seconds at a time.

Plus didn't I see Scott in here saying he was sick of drag racing and he wants to do a little dirt track racing?(Or was it dirt-bike racing? I can't find the topic) And Scott has done amazing in the drag world.

Zac

lil krumm
05-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Plus didn't I see Scott in here saying he was sick of drag racing and he wants to do a little dirt track racing?(Or was it dirt-bike racing? I can't find the topic) And Scott has done amazing in the drag world.

Zac

yes that what he said. and plus dirt trackers aint just turning left, from how my old shop teacher talks, he mostly turned right :)

logans dad
05-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Circle track racing is for people who can not make it in the drag racing world.

I don't think that's fair, really. I have a lot of family down south that do dirt track racing and such, and not a one of them could give a squirt of piss about drag racing, though I am sure any one of them could come out and drag race with a little practice. Especially in Logan's situation, I believe that kid was racing stock cars before he was old enough to drive and not because he couldn't hack it in drag racing. But the point I"m making is that not everyone is into drag racing. Lots of people think it's pointless and would rather race against people for a couple hours straight then for 10-20 seconds at a time.

Zac

You are right on Zac about circle trackers not giving a shit about drag racing. Logan did the street racing scene and that's what got me back into it then he just all of a sudden said this sucks and stopped doing it. WE were on our way out last Saturday, had our coats on then decided to watch the end of a movie then saying the heck with it and stayed home. If we found a race I was going to let Logan drive so I could sit back and watch. The thing that's funny is Ed you posted let Logan drive against Mario, I wonder how many people told you Logan can jam gears probably better then I.

Another thing about racing circle track is we all get along and have a good time unlike the shit talking that goes on at the street races. Just part of why I don't even care to go out any more.

I am not afraid or keep secrets Ed. I didn't sell my turbo because its ok for me but I did sell the injectors to get bigger ones for E85. Screw that paying 11 bucks for a gallon of non leaded race gas and having to change from a race gas to a pump gas tune.

90 notch
05-13-2007, 09:06 AM
Ed,i must have a great girlfriend if she just lets me spoon off her.I must be doing something right and if i'm so broke who's the one who can't pay a bet that's already over a week old!I'm a man of my word,don't bring my life into it again and again and again and again.My lifes great,i'm not mad at cha!Steve o

Scott
05-13-2007, 11:31 AM
yep I already started paying on my dirt tracker..should be able to go pick it up in about a month or two. I didnt get sick of drag racing, I just want to drive the mustang on the street more and enjoy it because it seems like I can only get about 1 or 2 years of racing in before its gotta be torn down for a year to afford to fix it...basically I just dont wanna blow it up and Im want to make sure it still running for drag week this year, because trust me you get in about a years worth of driving and a couple months worth of drag racing in 5 days!! its bad ass..

allgo
05-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Ed, why is it you always complain when someone personally attacks you or george but you just go ahead and do the same thing on stevo??

If you are selling your car why do you care about what the msca is doing since you wont be around to race?

Stevo is a good father and a good family man that pays his own bills and takes care of his family and friends so for you to get on here and make shit of him is bullshit!!!! One of my friends that I know I could always count on to help me WHENEVER I need it!!

P.S. Know Stevo get back over here to my garage and finish pulling my header off!!

logans dad
05-13-2007, 01:31 PM
yep I already started paying on my dirt tracker..should be able to go pick it up in about a month or two. I didnt get sick of drag racing, I just want to drive the mustang on the street more and enjoy it because it seems like I can only get about 1 or 2 years of racing in before its gotta be torn down for a year to afford to fix it...basically I just dont wanna blow it up and Im want to make sure it still running for drag week this year, because trust me you get in about a years worth of driving and a couple months worth of drag racing in 5 days!! its bad ass..

I cant wait to see what you have to say about it Scott. I know your going to love it. Once you get to know other racers its all fun.

DustinsDuster
05-13-2007, 03:35 PM
i think one of the best things i ever heard about circle track racing was this:

"simple premise, but the simplicity ends there"

theres a lot more to circle track racing than most people know about, and a lamen especially, will not care to find any of it out. i'll be the first to admit i cant really watch or follow NASCAR at all. i find it boring; but that doesnt mean its as easy as you say. Baseball is boring as hell to watch, doesnt make it easy to do....

Rollin on Dubs
05-13-2007, 05:19 PM
Actually scotty told me that most stock car racers can botch together a car and it runs good, Well with scotts car you are going to see what a car built by someone who can drag race, looks like. (usually the workman ship is much better) Im on the fence here. But i can assure you that racing a Dirt late model with over 800 hp in a 2800 lb car, is not easy! But vic you put Logan in an 1500 hp 2500 lbs Ihra Pro Stock, and your kid would have shit running out of his fires suit faster than you can run your mouth.

logans dad
05-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Dubs, your full of shit man. Logans got balls as big as your head. Dont talk about some one you dont know any thing about. Logan would jump in and say lets do it. You wouldnt even have a clue to what it would be like so go play with yourself, I know you know how that feels.

If Scott doesn't have a professional help setting it up we will watch him fighting for last place, We ourselves botch nothing.

I will also bet you a 100 or what ever you want Dubs that for most the first year he runs in the back of the field.

OldSkoolRCR
05-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Ed, why is it you always complain when someone personally attacks you or george but you just go ahead and do the same thing on stevo??

If you are selling your car why do you care about what the msca is doing since you wont be around to race?

Stevo is a good father and a good family man that pays his own bills and takes care of his family and friends so for you to get on here and make shit of him is bullshit!!!! One of my friends that I know I could always count on to help me WHENEVER I need it!!

P.S. Know Stevo get back over here to my garage and finish pulling my header off!!

Joe...before you piss yourself, I spoke with Steve today, I told him I was sorry about the personall attacks, but I also told him that the argueing on these site were 95% racing related untill you and Vic came on here with the BS about my past and you personally attacking George. As for the money I owe Steve. I told him to call me when hes at Lints again and I will 100% gladly pay him, he knows I pay. So since I may sell my car I can not go to the track with George, or Shane and his girls and watch, you dont need a car to particapate. Hopefully you will grant me your permission to go to the track if I sell my old pile of SHIT. And as for giving a shit about the MSCA, I was not the one calling Terry Miller/Lint and who knows who else asking about what Eds up to this past winter. If your going to say I am full of shit we can get Lint or terry on the phone... Now get your lazy ass of the couch and get that header off, I know you can do it...Ed

allgo
05-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Ive tried for hours to get it off, not coming off they are individual tubes and they rusted to the collector, it sucks. See you at the track, are you going to take your car to the track?? If you sell it do you want to bet on ETS???

DustinsDuster
05-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Dubs, your full off shit man. Logans got balls as big as your head. Dont talk about some one you dont know any thing about. Logan would jump in and say lets do it. You wouldnt even have a clue to what it would be like so go play with yourself, I know you know how that feels.

If Scott doesn't have a professional help set it up we will watch him fighting for last place, We ourselves botch nothing.

I will also bet you a 100 or what ever you want Dubs that for most the first year he runs in the back of the field.

not attacking you Vic, but youre saying things about a guy you dont know while also telling him not to say things about people he doesnt know.

Scott might be at the back of the pack, but he'll be attaining the only goal he set out to accomplish by racing dirt track; to have fun. that is all hes ever talked about since he told everyone he was gonna get a car to race.

also, i used to help with my grandparents latemodel for years, and i do have to admit that i think racing on dirt would be a bit harder than racing on asphalt, but thats just me.

by the way Vic, if youd ever be interested in getting Logan into a latemodel, let me know. my grandparents want to sell their rolling car, ready to go, will just need a motor and trans, maybe a radiator. its a dodge body, but you could easily build new mounts for a chevy motor or something.

ZacFields
05-13-2007, 11:34 PM
Dubs you were talking like everyone who does track racing is a bunch of hill-billies that don't know shit about cars. I understand Scott knows his shit... but you're talking like anyone who knows how to build an engine is going to go in there and walk all over everyone who already races on the track.

Track racing is expensive. You can spend a ton of money building an engine with only the best and most expensive parts and put all sorts of time into it, but when it comes down to it you're going to be on that track for 1-3 hours (depending on what kind of racing you're doing) and at the rate you're going to be replacing parts it's gonig to cost a lot of money if you're replacing just premium shit. That's why a lot of those dirt track cars don't really look like much... because funding those cars is a little more difficult than nascar.

Some of you guys need a little enlightenment on track racing. I don't know much about it myself but I know enough to know that a lot of what you guys are claiming is a little on the ridiculous side.

I'm not trying to be an ass... but I think you were reaching a little too much trying to put Vic down. I would never bet against Scott...because I would love to see him do well at the dirt tracks. But I assure you that track racing is about 1,000% more difficult than any of you are making it out to be.

But let's leave Logan out of our conversations until he is in here himself talking to you guys. There's nothing lower than ragging on a guy about his son, especially when his son has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Zac

logans dad
05-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Dustin, The late models have changed so much that the best engine in the world would not make that car competitive. a person would have to put a lot of money into it. That's why Spaw stopped racing. It would of cost him big bucks to change his car over. Ive always bought used karts and now cars that have won championships the previous year and I think that is how this know nothing old man has had good luck with Logan driving. We will most likely go to late models and I will buy like a Dudley Fleck or another top car that I know is ready to go.

Now as far as Scott, After he races for a summer I believe he can come back and be competitive but the first year he will not, Bet anyone big bucks on that.Ive been around racing enough to know NO ONE is good the first year in upper class racing. Drag racing yes because you just floor it shift and go.
Thanks Zac, Seems you are one of the few that have any clue to racing circle track.

Dubs, I don't know any one that cobbles a car except maybe hobby stock guys and the hornets.

Ahrensons car is all bent down on the back but thats a way of him to cheat to have the fuel cell lower. Is this botching, No its a way to cheat!! The lower you can get the weight in a stock car is better.

Scott
05-14-2007, 07:10 AM
Nah I think you guys must of got me confused when I said I am trying to race dirt track, the ONLY reason I am racing is for the fun of it, I have no enemy's at the dirt track and I have no friends either in the class that I want to race in, so its not like I am gunning for anyone here.. I have a few relatives that used to race dirt track back in the day and I would like for them to see me race before they die.. and no Im not going to get any "professional" help setting up my car, I know its not gonna be easy but Im not doing this to beat people, I want to be competeitve but when I start paying people to do what I love to do that means I need a new hobby. but as far comparing dirt to drag racing its a whole different game there.. when you strap in a fast drag car and pull up to the line to race, you better be ready to go because drag racing you only get 1 chance to make it work, you make any little mistake or your engine has a little mis or something your night can be over in just 9 seconds..drag racing is all prep work, whether it be on the car or mentally in your head. I dont know how many get all pumped up and jump in a car just to blow off the tires or red light in the first couple passes. now you all can talk crap about where I'll finish but I'll be the one having fun spinning out in last place :supz: and I'll probably be the only one with a ford in it too :bigthumb:

ZacFields
05-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Scott,

I don't think anyone was trying to put you down when they said you would be at the back of the pack in your first year. That's just the nature of any kind of competition. Very few just waltz into the scene and be successful right off the bat.

I brought you into this argument, and perhaps that was wrong of me. I was simply trying to get Ed to fess up that what he said is entirely not true. Track racers are NOT failed drag racers, and I used you as an example because with his comment he was unknowingly putting down a friend of his.

Then after I'd mentioned you, and Vic wished you luck and said he hoped you would enjoy dirt track racing, a couple people came in here talking you up like those other dirt track racers didn't know what they were in for cuz Scott's coming into town. So any negativity you were seeing about yourself, I assure you wasn't intentional as it was just more of a slam against other people talking about things they had no clue about.

I hate to see stuff like that happen. I've always said guys like Jesse (Red04Evo) would be held in the highest regards in this town if they didn't have a whole slew of people running around making them look bad. Jesse is another guy I can't talk bad about because I know he himself is a very respectable guy, but just has a lot of people robbing him of respect by always talking him up and bench racing for him.

Sorry for the rant, but I don't want you (scott) to think that anyone here on CR:U wishes you anything but good luck with your races. You tell me when and where, and if I have a day off I'll be out there rootin' for ya.

Zac

Scott
05-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Oh yeah I know no one's talking shit, its all good, I kinda like watching people argue about me.. just dont want everyone expecting me to go out and kick ass in something Ive never done before with a not-so new kinda beat up bent old hand-me down used mod chassis :supz: yeah I cant wait

DustinsDuster
05-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Very few just waltz into the scene and be successful right off the bat.

i dont know, i think Scott might have in his old blue mustang....

Rollin on Dubs
05-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Vic- Im not trying to say that your kid is a bad driver and im sure he isint afraid to go fast, but the cars I was refering to, 60' in the .9 second range. Your kid would not be able to jump in that car and just hit it. Most guys cant. And you dont have to lecutre me about how hard Stock car racing is, Like i said, i know alot of stock car racers, (big names like Denny Eckrich, Tom Cannon) Who race Dirt late models. I have alot of respect for what those guys do and what guys in beginner classes do. Vic i have seen your kid race, I was down in the pit's during the first time trials and Logans car did sound healthy. And my post was to dis agree with ED about stock car racing being about a bunch of drag racing rejects

I never said that scott was going to go out his first year and win a track champioship or win a race, I dont even know how well scott can drive a stock car, I just commented on the fact that I have been around alot of cars and i have seen guys cobble cars up and do good, (especially in a beginner class like scott will be racing in) And im just saying that if you look at the kind of work scott does on his cars, you will see that scotts car should be one of the better looking/ running cars out there. Dont try to make my first post something it isint.

So Vic- Dont come at me with some bullshit about playing with myself. Its a post that i made explaining my opinion (both sports have there challenges)

Zac
Dubs you were talking like everyone who does track racing is a bunch of hill-billies that don't know shit about cars. I understand Scott knows his shit... but you're talking like anyone who knows how to build an engine is going to go in there and walk all over everyone who already races on the track.

No where did i say that they are a bunch of hillbilles, And if you look at what i said, that was something that me and scott have talked about (his frends who dont know much about making a car work, going out and doing well) I dont know why you got so defensive about what i said, Im just saying most guys, especially on the lower budget overlook alot of things that drag racers pay alot of attention too. And can make huge advantages on a oval track

OldSkoolRCR
05-14-2007, 05:47 PM
[quote="allgo";p="126712"]Ive tried for hours to get it off, not coming off they are individual tubes and they rusted to the collector, it sucks. See you at the track, are you going to take your car to the track?? If you sell it do you want to bet on ETS???[/quote

If all else fails CUT the prick off, chances are if I do make it to the track, it will not be untill end of June or early July. To much shit going on at this time. Tell ya what Joe, If I sell it before I make it to the track, I will take you out to dinner for being a good sport :bigthumb: ...Ed

Drifte
05-14-2007, 08:46 PM
i thought circle guys were hillbillys. huh, that is news to me lol.

btw vic be sure to pm or call me if your gonna run the dsm at CFR, i live up here now and wouldnt mind watching.

StreetSweeper
05-14-2007, 09:18 PM
[quote="allgo";p="126712":96a40]Ive tried for hours to get it off, not coming off they are individual tubes and they rusted to the collector, it sucks. See you at the track, are you going to take your car to the track?? If you sell it do you want to bet on ETS???[/quote

If all else fails CUT the prick off, chances are if I do make it to the track, it will not be untill end of June or early July. To much shit going on at this time. Tell ya what Joe, If I sell it before I make it to the track, I will take you out to dinner for being a good sport :bigthumb: ...Ed[/quote:96a40]

Shit.. I wouldnt take him to subway! Let alone out to eat.

logans dad
05-15-2007, 12:10 AM
Im ok with it Dubs, You should of come up and talked to me if you were in the pits. Carb was messed up that day also but Sperry fixed us up.

Drifte, Im going to try to be there even if Im on just pump gas.

ZacFields
05-15-2007, 12:12 AM
No where did i say that they are a bunch of hillbilles, And if you look at what i said, that was something that me and scott have talked about (his frends who dont know much about making a car work, going out and doing well) I dont know why you got so defensive about what i said, Im just saying most guys, especially on the lower budget overlook alot of things that drag racers pay alot of attention too. And can make huge advantages on a oval track

Shit dubs you know I don't have problems with you. I completely understand what you're saying. But while Vic talks a lot of shit sometimes, he takes a lot of heat he doesn't deserve and that includes when people reference his son all the time when they are trying to put him down. His kid ain't out here talkin' shit and I just don't think it's fair for people to go there with Vic. He sure is proud of his kid and that kinda stuff hurts more than the usual below-the-belt comments.

But for the other half of ur post, I may have misinterpreted it but like I said, I took it like you're trying to tell us that since Scotty knows how to build good engines, he's going to blow all those other guys away because they're all a bunch of broke know-nothings that just enjoy driving in circles. But just like any other sport, there are a high percentage who compete at a high level, and there are a lot of guys who have a lot of funding that also know how to build good cars.

I understand what you're saying now, though. Your'e saying that there are a lot of guys out there with minimal funding that just cut a bunch of corners building their cars just hoping they can finish the race without blowing anything up, and you're saying that Scotty's not gunna be one of those guys, and that's true.

Didn't mean to jump on ya Dubs! That definitely wasn't my intention. You've been around here (CR:U) probably longer than me and I know you know your shit.

Zac

Scott
05-15-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm starting to wonder what that mod would run the 1/4? anyone here ever seen this done before?

StreetSweeper
05-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Zac,

Quit your fuckin crying! whats this "EVEN KNOW HE TALKS SHIT, HE GETS ALLOT OF HEAT HE DON'T DESERVE" SHIT if he cant take it then he shouldnt be dishing it out! You are right about Logan though, He dont run his mouth, his fuckin dad brings him into everything. So maybe if you dont like it and he dont like it he can shut the fuck up and stop bringing his kid into everything.. So maybe you should both stop bitching. FUCK Vic, and the Stock cars!

ZacFields
05-15-2007, 11:56 AM
George grow the fuck up. I didn't say one word about you so keep your comments out of it. I will defend whoever I want however I want. Until I'm saying shit about you then don't come at me like that. I have helped, and offered a lot of help to you for your damn website, so the least you can do is keep out of my face!

Zac

StreetSweeper
05-15-2007, 12:13 PM
George grow the fuck up. I didn't say one word about you so keep your comments out of it. I will defend whoever I want however I want. Until I'm saying shit about you then don't come at me like that. I have helped, and offered a lot of help to you for your damn website, so the least you can do is keep out of my face!

Zac

Oh so now im not eligable to post on a public forum! Thanks for your help, and defend who you want, but atleast get your facts straight.but fuck Vic, he brings it on his self, and if you wanna be like that Screw you to then! :Hangman:

ZacFields
05-15-2007, 12:31 PM
^ Never said that Georgie. Just like I explained to you on PM. I like Vic, because I see him out at advanced sometimes and I used to see him at work. He's always been cool to me and I like the guy... I have no reason not to. I don't read these topics usually so therefore I just don't have a reason to dislike him and that's the way I like it :)

The less people in this world I can have a problem with the better.

zac

logans dad
05-15-2007, 01:25 PM
No, Fuck you George, You started this whole thing with you and I but I know you wont admit it. I dont feel Ive ever started shit but when I get it I will give it back and It looks like your boy wonder not tuning my car so you guys can brag it up still has your balls in a knot. Its funny, before THE TUNING YOU WERE JUST GLAD AND SAID IT SHOULD RUN GOOD BUT DUE TO A GUY TUNING IT THAT KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING YOU SAY ITS A PIESE OF SHIT AND i DONT KNOW WHAT ALL YOU SAID.

I told Dubs I was fine with what he said then you get in here and do what your best at, stirring shit up.

We were just having a discussion and yes I got a little pissed at Dubs but then said I was fine with it. Maybe if you would learn that George you would be a better person.

Your Dad can be pretty cool at times, Unlike you.

I still love yah tho George.

lil krumm
05-15-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm starting to wonder what that mod would run the 1/4? anyone here ever seen this done before?

i tried gettin my shop teacher too. he said the way the gearing was that it would probably be slow for how much power it had ( 700hp)

logans dad
05-15-2007, 01:40 PM
We run a 650 gear Scott and Im sure your right around there. If you set your caster and camber for the street and changed the gear I bet it would run a decent time. Put equal springs on it also.

StreetSweeper
05-15-2007, 01:44 PM
No, Fuck you George, You started this whole thing with you and I but I know you wont admit it. I dont feel Ive ever started shit but when I get it I will give it back and It looks like your boy wonder not tuning my car so you guys can brag it up still has your balls in a knot. Its funny, before THE TUNING YOU WERE JUST GLAD AND SAID IT SHOULD RUN GOOD BUT DUE TO A GUY TUNING IT THAT KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING YOU SAY ITS A PIESE OF SHIT AND i DONT KNOW WHAT ALL YOU SAID.

I told Dubs I was fine with what he said then you get in here and do what your best at, stirring shit up.

We were just having a discussion and yes I got a little pissed at Dubs but then said I was fine with it. Maybe if you would learn that George you would be a better person.

Your Dad can be pretty cool at times, Unlike you.

I still love yah tho George.

Dude your a fuckin tool out of a rusty tool box. Old broken and worthless. you think it's because of who tunes your car.. Dude, I have a grudge because of some shit you and your boyo allgo said about my father a ways back. Fuck you dude! You need to learn when to open your mouth and when to shut it the fuck up. Your how old and you don't know whats right from wrong? wtf... I am really suprized my dad of all people will talk to you, if i would have seen you at sperrys that day i would have told you you were a peace of shit right to your face. Fuck you, bring your shit when its runnen cause you got a asswhoopen in line! Allgo has said some prety stupid shit in his posts, but i have dished it to him allso. Atleast unsold sandwiches does somthin for somone.

logans dad
05-15-2007, 01:54 PM
lol. Your funny, I was slammed about every way I could be before I posted that shit bitch, You called me about every thing you could think of then your dad got on the stuttering shit and it really pissed me off so I had to come up with some of my own things. I think of it now and have no problem with it. Call me a piece of shit But I tell you what, Any mother fucker make a move on me and we are throwing down. Or we can just let it go but you see, I say you started it and you say I did so we will not get any where. I don't give a fuck what you would of said at sperrys. Just like you to start shit at a business. How about if I come to your work and start calling you shit.

Go through the post bitch. You slammed me hard And I slammed you then your dad got into it so you cant even remember how it went down.

Im done with this right here or it will just keep going so I know you will have to have the last word so make it good. Say your going to beat my ass and any thing else cause I'm sitting here laughing my ass off.

Only time you will ever give me shits if your dads there. When you came over this winter you were nice and I will be to when I see you unles you start shit.

I will man up and apolojise for that to your dad when I see him, I wouldnt of said it thogh if the shit wasnt said to me.

OldSkoolRCR
05-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Ok my turn...Look we took an absolutley perfect post about Allgos car running good at the track and once again turned it into a PILE OF SHIT...Lets just all drop the shit in this topic, give the guy his props and all get along, DAM I got a headache and have only been home from work for 10mins.

ZacFields
05-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Good advice Ed.

And it sounds good to me. In the meantime everyone should go out to advanced this thursday between 5:30 and whenever. I haven't seen anyone but Dustin and a few of my other friends from the boards in a long time.

BTW: I got a headdache too but I think the cause of it is sitting on the other side of the room on her computer :)

Zac

logans dad
05-15-2007, 04:09 PM
I agree also Ed, Ive been doing things around the yard and as always now think why did I do the previous post. By the time I think why did I post that its to late.

OldSkoolRCR
05-15-2007, 06:59 PM

BTW: I got a headdache too but I think the cause of it is sitting on the other side of the room on her computer :)

Zac

Now thats TRUE LOVE :heart: ...

StreetSweeper
05-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Vic,

Explain where i once said shit about "Beating Your Ass" Dude your old ass will have a stroke! And i only say shit when im with my dad? you have known me for how long. I dont give a shit who you are or who you think you are, Basically what you just stated in your post is that i was giving you shit and dad piped in, so your only way to get back was to bash on him and say shit you shouldnt have said? am i correct. I guess i shouldnt be suprized being your good at bringing everyone else into your problem, i mean come on you do it to your own kid. Fuck you! You talk all your talk and like Zac said when your in person you try to be as nice as santa clause. I think what he really ment was Santa Clown! I will dislike you for ever for what your mouth got you into. Get your shit tuned, cause your asswhoopen is comming!

logans dad
05-16-2007, 01:39 AM
I don't blame your dad for getting into it. If it was my son I would of got into it myself.

StreetSweeper
05-16-2007, 09:37 AM
:toimonster:
I don't blame your dad for getting into it. If it was my son I would of got into it myself.

Yea you should blame yourself, for running your fuckin mouth about nothin you had a place to run your mouth. Just shut the fuck up, all your doing is giving yoruself more grey hair!

logans dad
05-16-2007, 04:17 PM
You wont stop will you, I have a disease fuck face and your dad made fun of it then I posted what I did but 10 minutes later I deleted it. If I could give you what I have I would In a second. Then I wonder If your dad would make fun of you ?

Tell me that calling me all the things you called me first was not personal.

allgo
05-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Vic , just dont respond back to him anymore and hopefully he will go away!!!

StreetSweeper
05-16-2007, 09:35 PM
You wont stop will you, I have a disease fuck face and your dad made fun of it then I posted what I did but 10 minutes later I deleted it. If I could give you what I have I would In a second. Then I wonder If your dad would make fun of you ?

Tell me that calling me all the things you called me first was not personal.

Oh cry me a river.. Did the sticks and stones brake your bones. I guess not, but the names sure hurt you! :goodman: .. Your right you do got a Disease. What you better realize is your about to have another one... Its called.. 1g BLACK TALON.. It will be runnen all over your ass.

logans dad
05-17-2007, 01:14 AM
LOL

snickerlicker
05-17-2007, 03:26 AM
Sounds like a 1G Black Talon has the shits.....

OldSkoolRCR
05-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey Snickerlicker, your boy Allgo stepped up to be a man, win or loose :bigthumb: to race my old ass piss yellow pile of shit for some money, says alot about him, you gonna step up after talking all that shit to me about my slow ass 10.0 car. Lets get something locked in before I sell it, because unlike Allgo, I am not matching time slips with you, I wanna blow your ass away in person. Lets get a small something you can afford bet locked in for lets say the mid of June, I got my NHRA paper work all taken care of, so I am good to go. How about $300.00 right of the trailers? I am going up 1 time in mid June and then its GHUUUMBY Nova. So dont deprive me of my last race. :bigthumb: Hopefully it fits into your busy schedule...Ed

allgo
05-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Eddy are we racing timeslips then if you sell car before then?? Just wondering.

StreetSweeper
05-18-2007, 09:56 AM

Don't get your hopes to high.

OldSkoolRCR
05-18-2007, 11:35 AM

Yep Joe we can do that.

allgo
05-18-2007, 02:17 PM
[quote="allgo";p="127050":e2952]Eddy are we racing timeslips then if you sell car before then?? Just wondering.

[/quote:e2952]

What does this mean?? Hopes up for what

StreetSweeper
05-18-2007, 11:45 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="127051":20b6e]
[quote="allgo";p="127050":20b6e]Eddy are we racing timeslips then if you sell car before then?? Just wondering.

[/quote:20b6e]

What does this mean?? Hopes up for what[/quote:20b6e]

Exactly what it states! Don't think your going to be dodging a bullet.

allgo
05-18-2007, 11:48 PM
I m not dodging shit!! Unlike you talking shit about my gn all winter and then finding out its alot faster then you thought so you have nothing to say about it now! I made a bet with your dad for both cars he said he might sell it before so I simply asked if he wanted to go off time slips then,he accepted then you get on here and talk your little smack when its not needed!! Plain and simple.

StreetSweeper
05-18-2007, 11:53 PM
I m not dodging shit!! Unlike you talking shit about my gn all winter and then finding out its alot faster then you thought so you have nothing to say about it now! I made a bet with your dad for both cars he said he might sell it before so I simply asked if he wanted to go off time slips then,he accepted then you get on here and talk your little smack when its not needed!! Plain and simple.

STFU! Dude, you act like my car is sapost to be faster then your GN.. I got how much less $ in it, i got how much less time and effort. But nice try picking on the underdog again, thats what you mdca nerds are good at, but you still dont scare me. I told your ass that when im ready i will call on you for your cobra, to tell you the truth i could care less if your GN blew 10 more head gaskets.. All i got to say, is i hope you have a Certified cage to run them numbers, and if you plan on going faster i hope you got your liscense next time out :butthead:

allgo
05-19-2007, 12:00 AM
BLAH BLAH you have this $$$ I have this $$$ in my car thats all you got? If your trying to compare whose car is worth more then I see your point but if your looking for a new angle why your car is alot slower then mine then I geuss you have to do what you do. And picking on a underdog? why would you go for the cobra then?? You wont have enough for that car anyways!!

allgo
05-19-2007, 12:02 AM
[quote="allgo";p="127091":9611c]I m not dodging shit!! Unlike you talking shit about my gn all winter and then finding out its alot faster then you thought so you have nothing to say about it now! I made a bet with your dad for both cars he said he might sell it before so I simply asked if he wanted to go off time slips then,he accepted then you get on here and talk your little smack when its not needed!! Plain and simple.

STFU! Dude, you act like my car is sapost to be faster then your GN.. I got how much less $ in it, i got how much less time and effort. But nice try picking on the underdog again, thats what you mdca nerds are good at, but you still dont scare me. I told your ass that when im ready i will call on you for your cobra, to tell you the truth i could care less if your GN blew 10 more head gaskets.. All i got to say, is i hope you have a Certified cage to run them numbers, and if you plan on going faster i hope you got your liscense next time out :butthead:
[/quote:9611c]

What is a sapost???lol

StreetSweeper
05-19-2007, 12:02 AM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="127092":fdcd6]
[quote="allgo";p="127091":fdcd6]I m not dodging shit!! Unlike you talking shit about my gn all winter and then finding out its alot faster then you thought so you have nothing to say about it now! I made a bet with your dad for both cars he said he might sell it before so I simply asked if he wanted to go off time slips then,he accepted then you get on here and talk your little smack when its not needed!! Plain and simple.

[/quote:fdcd6]

What is a sapost???lol[/quote:fdcd6]

Nice Come back.. Good night home slice!

allgo
05-19-2007, 12:06 AM
Its not a comeback just trying to figure out what you are saying sometimes. Good night buddy!!!!!
P.S. Make sure you dream about beating the cobra cause thats all it will be!!

StreetSweeper
05-19-2007, 09:36 AM
WoW.. Now you edit your posts a hour later.. Im trying to figure out who is gayer, you or Vic!

logans dad
05-19-2007, 12:30 PM
WoW.. Now you edit your posts a hour later.. Im trying to figure out who is gayer, you or Vic!

AT LEAST I CAN WALK WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE I HAVE A COB UP MY ASS!!

allgo
05-19-2007, 01:07 PM

Who edited there post? Vic is gayer.lol

OldSkoolRCR
05-19-2007, 01:53 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="127117":f9064]WoW.. Now you edit your posts a hour later.. Im trying to figure out who is gayer, you or Vic!

AT LEAST I CAN WALK WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE I HAVE A COB UP MY ASS!![/quote:f9064]

Exactly Vic...when you walk by it looks more like a DICK up your ass...lol

StreetSweeper
05-19-2007, 01:57 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="127117":fcc1c]WoW.. Now you edit your posts a hour later.. Im trying to figure out who is gayer, you or Vic!

AT LEAST I CAN WALK WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE I HAVE A COB UP MY ASS!![/quote:fcc1c]

HAHA.. AT LEAST I CAN TALK WITHOUGHT SOUNDING LIKE I HAVE A COCK IN MY THROAT! AAAA oh ho ho! :toimonster:

RandomHero
05-20-2007, 08:43 AM
how old are we?

twistnmetal
05-20-2007, 10:32 AM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="127092":cfe07]
[quote="allgo";p="127091":cfe07]I m not dodging shit!! Unlike you talking shit about my gn all winter and then finding out its alot faster then you thought so you have nothing to say about it now! I made a bet with your dad for both cars he said he might sell it before so I simply asked if he wanted to go off time slips then,he accepted then you get on here and talk your little smack when its not needed!! Plain and simple.

[/quote:cfe07]

What is a sapost???lol[/quote:cfe07]

Even though it maybe spelled wrong it's not hard to figure out what hes saying!

Ssssoound itt outt!!!

allgo
05-20-2007, 10:55 AM
Sorry internet tough guy!!!

twistnmetal
05-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Yep! Sorry to change topic.

You do have a very nice GN 8)