PDA

View Full Version : May 2007: Scott's 1990 Ford Mustang

ZacFields
05-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Congratulations to Scott as his 1990 Ford Mustang is CR:U's Ride of the Month for May!

http://www.crunderground.com/garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&type=garage_gallery&image_id=438

It was back to business as usual for CR:U's ROTM votings this month with a NECK-TO-NECK battle between Scott's Mustang and Apple's Monte Carlo. In the end, Scott's stang edged Apples Monte by just two votes. Very exciting voting this month!

Take this moment to congratulate Scott on winning CR:U's Ride of the Month for May!!!!!

Zac and CR:U Staff

Stang5oh93
05-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Congrats Scott! Nice Ride!!!!

JustinS
05-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Awesome! I couldn't help but vote for that beauty. I mean, look at the paint, it's unreal!!

Good all around car.

69gt4speed
05-05-2007, 12:50 PM
First time I saw Scott's car was down at Trent's old place on 6th. Scott's car ate my rear bumper and destroyed Trent's old car on the crap street. After that saw him at cfr win a trophy/money. Congrats Scott.

ZacFields
05-05-2007, 12:52 PM
I saw the car at Advanced I think last year for the first time. It's SO loud. Excellent car though. People definitely flock to it.

Zac

DustinsDuster
05-05-2007, 02:48 PM
dammit scott, i was hoping Apples would pull it out, just because that would be the second 9 second Mustang he beat in that Monte, hahahaha

OldSkoolRCR
05-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Congrates Scotty!!! :bigthumb:

Scott
05-06-2007, 12:37 PM
thanks everyone, yeah I remember chasing Rob and Allgo down 30 when they were racing from a roll, I had to stop when I ran outta gear and hit the rev limiter, I think Richy should remember that one too.. Im planning on putting quieter mufflers on it this year and maybe some electronic exhaust cut-outs to make it liveable on dragweek...when did apples beat a 9 sec stang anyway?? that monte is cool as hell, I voted for apples car because it just seemed wrong to vote for myself..anway thanks for the compliments and see yall on the street, Later..

DustinsDuster
05-06-2007, 12:41 PM
thanks everyone, yeah I remember chasing Rob and Allgo down 30 when they were racing from a roll, I had to stop when I ran outta gear and hit the rev limiter, I think Richy should remember that one too.. Im planning on putting quieter mufflers on it this year and maybe some electronic exhaust cut-outs to make it liveable on dragweek...when did apples beat a 9 sec stang anyway?? that monte is cool as hell, I voted for apples car because it just seemed wrong to vote for myself..anway thanks for the compliments and see yall on the street, Later..

yeah, one night back when the Monte was mostly a straight line car, they convinced him to race Mustang Mike. Apples was convinced he was gonna lose, and probably should have, but Mikes car started popping and everything, sounded like shit, and Apples beat him. that was the same year Mike ran in the 9's with that car aparently. its just great because no matter what, Apples can always say he beat a 9 sec Mustang, hahahaha

APPLES355
05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
congrates scott and you deserve to have ride of the month. hope to see your car run on the 26th. i am going to try my best to get up to cedar falls.

Scott
05-07-2007, 11:18 AM
thanks apple's, I wont be having my car ready by then, Im in the process of building a garage now and that will keep me busy for a few weeks, and the dirt track should be here in about a month, and after I get all my stuff moved into the new garage I can start really working on it..Im just hoping to get it done for dragweek this year, but it better be done before that cuz Im ready to go cruise..

DustinsDuster
05-07-2007, 04:15 PM
let me know when you want a pair of comfy, matching DSM buckets, i should have them waiting...

lil krumm
05-07-2007, 06:30 PM
let me know when you want a pair of comfy, matching DSM buckets, i should have them waiting...

if you still go the dsm buckets ill take them too, i got another project im workin on and i hate bench seats.

DustinsDuster
05-08-2007, 06:28 AM
[quote="DustinsDuster";p="126241":88192]

if you still go the dsm buckets ill take them too, i got another project im workin on and i hate bench seats.[/quote:88192]

tell you what, i'll give you all 4 buckets and i'll throw in the matching backseat for $50, and i can bring them all out to advance this week. let me know.

lil krumm
05-08-2007, 07:05 AM
[quote="lil krumm";p="126259":31a82][quote="DustinsDuster";p="126241":31a82]

if you still go the dsm buckets ill take them too, i got another project im workin on and i hate bench seats.[/quote:31a82]

tell you what, i'll give you all 4 buckets and i'll throw in the matching backseat for $50, and i can bring them all out to advance this week. let me know.
[/quote:31a82]
let me see what i can do, im suppose to work.

Rollin on Dubs
05-08-2007, 08:00 AM

Congrats on the win scotty, I remeber the Hwy 30 pull, I think thats when we figured out that you needed less gear, As for quiet exhaust for drag week? What are you thinking, i was planning on being Def for at least a couple weeks afterwards! (plus its not that loud anyways, Your just getting too old)

allgo
05-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Congrats scotty, bad ass foxbody!!!

BlownPony306
05-17-2007, 08:47 AM
Congrats Scott! That is a hell of a car. A bit of a step up from that old blue hatch you had before.

fbodyguy
05-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Nice car Scott, congrats

Deimos
05-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Congrats Scotty you better get that thing together this summer. I heard it's apart and that it is together. However I also heard your neighbors were beign pricks on the garage.

Scott
05-31-2007, 01:31 PM
Yeah I do a few little issue's to iron out yet, both with the car and the neighbors :Hangman: Im trying to get it running for the benefit race on the 30th, BTW Im taking donations for a torque converter if anyone wants to participate, dirt tracker and other payments taking are running my bank roll down a little bit. but no its not "running" yet, who's telling you all this stuff anyway?