PDA

View Full Version : Math Question for Sicc.

logans dad
05-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Dan, Can you answer this for me? Lets say you and two of your gay buddies, OK I mean you and two of your buddies are traveling and need to stop for the night and go get a room. you go in and the clerk says 30 bucks so you each fork out 10 bucks. Your in your room and the clerk figures out he over charged you and the room is 25 bucks so he has the bell hop take 5 bucks to give you guys. The bell hop thinks how can I split 5 bucks between 3 guys and says to himself I will just keep two dollars and give them a buck a piece and say the room was 27. OK here's my question for you since your the math master. The guys have now paid 9 bucks a piece and 27 for the room and the bell hop kept 2 and thats 29 dollars, where did the other dollar go?

If any one knows the answer to this please PM me as I want to know if Dan can tell me.

WikedSicc
05-05-2007, 11:52 AM
I don't know why you are coming at me with a fucking riddle, or what you are trying to prove. If you want to continue to make fun of my college education, you can atleast get it right. Major in Mechanical Engineering and minors in math and business.

As far as your riddle goes, its not all that complex.

Each of us would have paid $9.00. Since there is three of us, that is a total of $27.00. The $2.00 you speak of that the bell hop kept is included in the overall total of $27.00 and you can not just add it to the $27.00. So with the $3.00 that was refunded, added with the overall total of $27.00, you have your original $30.00.

Go fuck yourself.

Stg4raddo
05-05-2007, 11:58 AM
If any one knows the answer to this please PM me as I want to know if Dan can tell me.

was this part needed because you didn't know the answer Vic? im not sure what your problem is with Dan ive only met him once proly a year ago and seems like a good guy that knows his shit. or maybe your just pissed cuz his car is faster than yours and hes younger than you lol.

JustinS
05-05-2007, 12:11 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="126062":cb9c6]

was this part needed because you didn't know the answer Vic? im not sure what your problem is with Dan ive only met him once proly a year ago and seems like a good guy that knows his shit. or maybe your just pissed cuz his car is faster than yours and hes younger than you lol.[/quote:cb9c6]

"It's because he's a lying 50 year old man! I did not say fuckin'!" -Quote, can you figure THAT out Vic?

Vic gets more whiny every time he posts. Have a beer Vic, chill the fuck out and stop taking shit so damn personal.

RandomHero
05-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Dane Cook

logans dad
05-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Its no big deal and you did good with this Dan.

Now Justin S, Its really none of your business whats up with Dan and myself but one day he was like stop asking me questions about turbos and heads and Diffs and I didn't really do shit for him to act this way. I thought maybe he liked giving me information but about all I need to know now is a little more on the tuning and Ive got it all covered.

I was not cutting you down in any way for your education Dan,Logan will be doing the same thing.

If your still there next year Dan you might meet Logan, He is nothing like I am so you should be ok with him.
Logan even gives me shit but I have my areas were I know my shit.

As far as me being Jealous of his car, No way, Im happy his car will be fast. If I was worried about it all I would need is maybe a smim and bigger turbo. The internals should be good for 600 hp.

warchild145
05-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Whats the point of giving someone a math problem or whatever and not even knowing the answer yourself?

Not trying to start anything but if you give someone else a problem to figure out trying to look smart or something you should atleast know the answer yourself.

logans dad
05-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Whats the point of giving someone a math problem or whatever and not even knowing the answer yourself?

Not trying to start anything but if you give someone else a problem to figure out trying to look smart or something you should atleast know the answer yourself.

You just to funny, What makes you think I didnt know the answer

warchild145
05-05-2007, 08:08 PM

Well this sure makes it seem like you have no idea what the answer is.

OldSkoolRCR
05-05-2007, 08:30 PM
I don't know why you are coming at me with a fucking riddle, or what you are trying to prove. If you want to continue to make fun of my college education, you can atleast get it right. Major in Mechanical Engineering and minors in math and business.

As far as your riddle goes, its not all that complex.

Each of us would have paid $9.00. Since there is three of us, that is a total of $27.00. The $2.00 you speak of that the bell hop kept is included in the overall total of $27.00 and you can not just add it to the $27.00. So with the $3.00 that was refunded, added with the overall total of $27.00, you have your original $30.00.

Go fuck yourself.

Vic if I was you i would shut the fuck up with Dan, everytime you open your mouth...he sticks your foot in it for you. Any way who gave you the math problem, you sure did not think it up :rolleyes: ...Ed

logans dad
05-06-2007, 03:17 AM
You know what Ed, I said he did good with it and just thought others might have fun with it. I put pm me so others could see if they knew the answer before it was posted. I here all kinds of jokes and yes this was a riddle as Dan said. You use to give him shit also.

When I heard it I didnt even try to figure it out as I knew there was a stupid easy answer to it.

As far as Dan knowing the answer, Thats what a Mechanical Engineer is, A problem solver. Others PM'd me with the answer before Dan posted it. It was for fun not for you to come and say what you thought of me posting it.