PDA

View Full Version : The shooter's tape

Ricky
04-19-2007, 11:58 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/533346/vi ... oter_rant/ (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/533346/virginia_tech_shooter_rant/)

looks like he was picked on a lot and was very depressed

DustinsDuster
04-20-2007, 12:32 AM
while i dont agree with what the kid did in the slightest sense of the word, it really makes you think twice about all the stuff people say to other people thinking the person will just shrug it off. you dont treat people like that, especially people who arent asking for any trouble at all...

Ricky
04-20-2007, 12:47 AM
i agree Dustin. that video made me think back to high school when i would make fun of a kid here and there for a laugh. you never really know what kind of damage it did until it is too late. thats why i don't make fun of people that cant help it. if they are shy o well if they are poor o well people just need to let it go because the person they are making fun of could be them any time. I bet if just on kid was his friend and cared about him the i doubt he would have done this. based on the tape im guessing some rich kids that had money just handed to them were picking on him really bad. i just wish someone would have gotten to him before he did this and saved the 31 students and his own life.

TbTalon94
04-20-2007, 10:14 AM
His roommate said they tried to be his friend but he always just ignored them or wouldn't say anything. Looks like people tried to be his friends and he rejected them, so then people made fun of him. It's a Vicious Circle.

ZEE
04-20-2007, 10:01 PM
So your saying it's everybody elses fault for the death of 31 people. Instead of this deranged sicko? He made the choice. Not anybody else. The blame is solely his. Political correctness is smothering our country to death.

Ricky
04-21-2007, 12:33 AM
i agree with you ZEE that it was his doing and that no one forced him to do anything. im just saying that it sucks that things like this happen

lenny
04-21-2007, 02:07 AM
Do you know what it feels like to get your fucking ass kicked for being a cocky dumb shit by a german (me) when your rich family from korea sends you to america to go to school like all the other rich boys and you have the ignorance to bitch about how life was terrible to you when your sister goes to stanford? Fucking grow up and learn to face the facts you bastard. I have yet to this day hear that this cock sucker had a job....Mother fuck would not have done this if he had responsibility to a team of workers depending on him to show up to work the next day. Seriously, this is why we need to assess our incomming students from out of america program. I honestly think that 3/4 of the bastards living on Hawkeye Ct in Iowa city are terrorists just improving their education so that they may more accurately disturb society (I rent cars to them every day and assess their personalities everyday) Massive thumbs down on foreign students going to our local gem universities with the intentions of being disruptive. Here's a thought, you wanna change the world? Knock me out instead of being a bitch. Fucking man up and face some consequesnces. I would fuck that kid up like crazy. Seriously, I'd be his friend too. If I was at VT thit would have never happened. I would haved loved every second of discussion I had with that kid. The dean there took care of the situation like a complete jack ass too(pm me for reasons, it has to do with leadership skills)

Ashley
04-21-2007, 08:21 AM
hawkeye ct scares me. i hated riding the bus to the hawk lot just because we had to go through hawkeye ct. lol.

CROWN
04-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Here's a number to a playback of one of the girls that got shot whiel talking to her mom on the cell. (they let it out to the public.) U might have to call it a while its busy a lot. it'll say access file playback when it works. At the end u here a big gun shot and its over and she yells she bleeding and shit. Fuckin crazy. 216-333-1810 Put chills down my back first time.

Ricky
04-22-2007, 05:44 PM
has anyone tryed that number? i want to make sure its reall be for i call it

Drifte
04-22-2007, 06:20 PM
i agree with lenny. our countries turned into "the nice guy" and were getting walked on for it.

we need to toughen this place up.

TURBOWHT
04-22-2007, 07:32 PM
^^ its real, but there is controversy on if its from the recent shootings or not.

anyways its still freaky....

Ricky
04-22-2007, 08:29 PM
im going to say its not from VT cuz she is at a club. you can hear her say she is at the club in the store room. scary shit though, really makes you think and as for the chill down the spine, yes it was there.

ZEE
04-22-2007, 09:48 PM
It's part of Nine Inch Nails promotion of the Year Zero album. Google it. It's been around for a few months.