PDA

View Full Version : Eastern IA Detailing Service

Talon92Fox
04-17-2007, 02:02 PM
So I decided that I'm going to be detailing cars for the Spring and the Summer for a little extra cash. I am an excellent detailer, I have all the proper tools and cleaning supplies to make a car spotless and perfect. I will be charging anywhere from $50 to $100 per car, it will be worth it once you see it. I'll post pictures of an example in a couple of days, here's the choices and prices we provide:

$50.00 Detail Job
- Car Wash
- Vacuum
- Carpet/Seat Clean
- Clean Windows & Door Jambs

$75.00 Detail Job
- Car Wash
- Vacuum
- Carpet/Seat Clean
- Degrease Engine

$100.00 Detail Job
- Car Wash, Wash Under body, & Wax
- Vacuum Interior & Trunk
- Remove Gunk, etc. from cracks
- Carpet/Seat Clean
- Clean Dash
- Degrease Engine
- Clean Wheels & Tire Shine

If you're interested you can get a hold of me one of many ways.
If you don't know, my name is Brett.
Cell Phone: 319-202-4339
AIM: BFOX87IR
MSN: foxracing6723@hotmail.com
E-Mail: foxracing6723@post.com

Thanks,
Brett

ZacFields
04-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Sounds good fox.

Get some pictures up here of your work. You might be able to make some money if you're good. I hate to detail cars :)

Zac

Drifte
04-17-2007, 02:35 PM
no waxing?

Stg4raddo
04-17-2007, 02:36 PM
no wet sanding and polishing? what kinda suplies do you use? and what kinda buffer do you use?

Drifte
04-17-2007, 03:13 PM
tbag, we should open a detailing shop. we would be untouchable. with my disease, and your desire to win...unstoppable.

JJ240
04-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Do it...I'd pay someone to wash, claybar, and wax my car this spring. I hate that shit!

Drifte
04-17-2007, 05:54 PM
ya thats kinda the thing. me and t just like to do our own cars :/ need to get a steam cleaner, and i have yet to shampoo the interior of the civic. so im behind on my own ish.

g'luck fox.

Talon92Fox
04-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Thanks guys. I forgot to mention, first detailing for each car is half price.

We used Turtle Wax, a toothpick to get the gunk out of the cracks in the interior, a friend of mine just got this good new buffing compound and polish that looks real nice, Mothers tire shine.

DustinsDuster
04-18-2007, 07:17 PM
i'll wait til i get paint on my car before i worry about getting it detailed; good luck though...

Talon92Fox
04-19-2007, 09:55 AM
Thanks again for the support guys but I'm postponing the service for a couple weeks or more. I'll wait till I have more supplies and so that my buddy can help out once he gets out of school in a month or so. You can lock this thread if you'd like.

Stg4raddo
04-19-2007, 10:21 PM
if any one is really interested in this im up for some money i hand wax and polish right now and use mostly mequires products or zymol products but will use others on request.

this is my Gti after i preped it by hand for a show in MN and then had to dry and quick detail due to a short period of rain.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Black86gti/germany004.jpg

i also have done trevors 1st gen nothing special just a quick wax with a cleaner polish to help get rid of some oxidation. he might have pics of the car after i did that. pm me if your interested

DustinsDuster
04-20-2007, 12:16 AM
your GTI looks awesome there, but i cant stand the wheels on the red one enxt to it. ugh, looks like a Matchbox car...

lenny
04-20-2007, 12:51 AM
your GTI looks awesome there, but i cant stand the wheels on the red one enxt to it. ugh, looks like a Matchbox car...

to each their own. I kinda like them.

Anybody really wants to get a detail let me know. I'd be willing to talk prices (definitely be much more if not twice as much as fox's depending on what you want)

I use p21s (ususally just their wax, paint cleanser or wheel cleaner), the gold class car wash (the yellow shit, comparable with p21 shampoo/conditioner for much less although it doesn't smell quite as nice) from meguiars is actually really awesome, menzerna, I love the XMT series polishes from Pinnacle, and the good old fashioned multispeed PC7424 with different pads depending on severity of paint. Fox, if you want some pointers or something sometime let me know.
-Dan