PDA

View Full Version : Bet was won.

logans dad
04-15-2007, 04:17 PM
I heard a certain black car was fast enough to win a bet today!! On a mild conservative tune. The race tune is yet to come.

Rollin on Dubs
04-15-2007, 05:17 PM
More info?

allgo
04-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Dubs, he is talking about the GN. I went to cordova today and went 10.57 at 134 with a shitty 1.79 60ft. Cant seem to build boost out of hole. Ed bet stevo $$ that the GN would never go faster then 10.59 and I went that on my 2nd pass. Whats funnier is that I didnt change one thing on the car. It will go alot faster when I get the spool lean up more!!! Should go 1.40 to 1.50 60ft with no problem.

snickerlicker
04-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Aw yeah!! :supz:

RandomHero
04-15-2007, 07:44 PM
you need to drive your GN when you come pick up your parking signs.

Stutz
04-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Congrats on the time! Hopefully even more to come.

allgo
04-15-2007, 08:04 PM
you need to drive your GN when you come pick up your parking signs.
ou
I thought that was you but I wasnt sure cause I have never really meet you.

DustinsDuster
04-15-2007, 11:22 PM
1.79? even I pull faster 60 ft's than that! you need to get that boost problem figured out..mid 10's on a daily driverable car is still pretty impressive to me though...

ZacFields
04-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Great job Allgo! Glad to see you run some good times in the GN. Always nice to hear about cars making good consistant passes.

Zac

90 notch
04-16-2007, 12:37 PM
I guess i really never thought he would actually pay me,duh!So sad,steve o(msca).

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Dubs, he is talking about the GN. I went to cordova today and went 10.57 at 134 with a shitty 1.79 60ft. Cant seem to build boost out of hole. Ed bet stevo $$ that the GN would never go faster then 10.59 and I went that on my 2nd pass. Whats funnier is that I didnt change one thing on the car. It will go alot faster when I get the spool lean up more!!! Should go 1.40 to 1.50 60ft with no problem.

First off Slogo you were not there when we bet, Now the bet was a 10.50s pass, and I was giving Steve'O shit that his idea of a good solid 10.50s pass would be a 10.59999, and he said no 10.50s. we agree on a 10.55 or faster pass. Dean was with me and heard the whole thing. And Steve'O I sent you a PM on PSI, and told you I would pay if you think I am not a man of MY WORD...you know the bet was as stated. And Allgo how about your GN and my piss Yellow turd, at the track for $500.00 you game player? But hay congrates I have known you for 2 years, you got more money in your cars, and more cars then 95% of all the members on here, and it took you the whole time I've known you to get that 10s (car). CONGRATS BUDDY. :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :supz:

DustinsDuster
04-16-2007, 04:19 PM
i thought the yellow car was long gone?

allgo
04-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Hey Ed eat shit!!! Dont give a shit about you or your yellow pile. Go back to breakin the law!! And leave my name out of your mouth!!!

Jappbox
04-16-2007, 05:01 PM
video or timeslip??

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Hey Ed eat shit!!! Dont give a shit about you or your yellow pile. Go back to breakin the law!! And leave my name out of your mouth!!!

Just the answer I figuered I would get, A puss out, and a personall comback. Funny though Mr I never broke the law, heard you had one hell of an enterprise going back when you lived in I beleve they said North Liberty, no wonder your where you are today,
Like I said before internet tough guy got something to say stop on over and say it to my face, and I will repet this for ya, always my buddy O'l pal when we see each other, Your such a TOOL!!! Oh and a VIDEO or time slip, shit anyone can get a time slip, and well we all seen where the post the VIDEO shit gets ya. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Later... U SoSloGo. :butthead:

allgo
04-16-2007, 05:48 PM
So you saying I have more money in my cars then 95% of the people is not a personal attack??? Post what ever you want about me cause you DONT HAVE SHIT FUCK HOLE!! And dont worry I have no problem saying anything to your face, you dont scare me and you know that so remember that when you try that shit with me that you tryed on stevo!! Friday night me and you on the streets $200 bring the piss bucket out, we know its out so I m sure you will have an excuse!!

black88gt
04-16-2007, 05:59 PM
nice, congrats. sounds like theres still alot left in it.

Jappbox
04-16-2007, 06:35 PM
im guessing he will take that bet... algo will might lose $200... still waiting on the time slip or video...

snickerlicker
04-16-2007, 06:46 PM
Willie has the video, filmed with his camcorder. Even Ed will have to admit that Willie is a straight shooter, so if you're trying to call B.S. on the times posted you're wasting your time....

Jappbox
04-16-2007, 06:52 PM
well im sure he has the slip, why dont he scan it and post it. he allready said the time and 60ft so what he dosent want anyone to see the 1/8th mile time? Its not hard to do, just sure people want to see something

allgo
04-16-2007, 07:03 PM
I dont have a scanner, I only have a laptop cause I am a broke ass person.

Jappbox
04-16-2007, 07:05 PM
haha thats a good one... a broke quiznozs owner... hmm

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 07:16 PM
So you saying I have more money in my cars then 95% of the people is not a personal attack??? Post what ever you want about me cause you DONT HAVE SHIT FUCK HOLE!! And dont worry I have no problem saying anything to your face, you dont scare me and you know that so remember that when you try that shit with me that you tryed on stevo!! Friday night me and you on the streets $200 bring the piss bucket out, we know its out so I m sure you will have an excuse!!

No its not a personall attack, tell me who on this site or any, has more nice cars then you and the money you have in them. As for racing on the street give it a rest. I stated at the track, if it was anyone else you would be at the track, but once again you are picking and choosing your race to accomidate you. Hum!!! We go to Cordova or TriState run Pro Tree, this way no cheating, spinning, no BS.Everyone one can be there and watch. And keep your $200.00 I will stick with the $500.00. As for anything else beside racing if you got something to say call me I will meet you @ Lints we can discuess it. I am not one of these guys you talk to with the donkey punch comment, trust me Logan you dont intimmadate me. Offers on the table again. so either PM me to race or call me to meet you @ Lints, and toss me one of those donkey punches. As for what I said about you, it was 150% told to me to my face about you. If its true goodie, if not goodie. Like I care. Your always the one that runs out of shit to say and relies on personall attacks, trust me I am not the only person that thinks that. Looking forward to hearing from U :heart: ...Ed

Snickerlicker: If you say Willies got it, thats good enough, he is a honest straight shooter...Ed

allgo
04-16-2007, 07:23 PM
I dont want to go to the track, you should beat that car with the motor you put in. Do it on the streets or no where at all. And once again you dont have anything on me so give it a rest or post it!!! Ed everyone already has told me that your looking for a law suit so dont think I would hit you first!!!lol

Rollin on Dubs
04-16-2007, 07:29 PM

10.59 is pretty damn good, What are you using to tune it? ( what Fuel mgt are you using?)

Jappbox
04-16-2007, 07:39 PM
its got Fast on it, tuned buy some "king of GN's" guy or at least last year when it went 11's it was. it allso has meth injection dont know if he changed the turbo this year or not from last year.

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 07:46 PM
I dont want to go to the track, you should beat that car with the motor you put in. Do it on the streets or no where at all. And once again you dont have anything on me so give it a rest or post it!!! Ed everyone already has told me that your looking for a law suit so dont think I would hit you first!!!lol

I 100% promise you Joe, we will meet up at a track this year right next to each other in the lanes, then well race. As for a law suit, you honestly should close the Quizno's and go into stand up comedy. And for me to come on here and talk about shit or rumors or even if it is fact, people have said about you, and your past, would be wrong. My name is not Allgo and Vic. I wont do that, but I have never had a problem telling you anything. And the motor I put in it comment, again comedian you are. Let see you big dollar, turbo, 100 times to the dyno tuned motor, against my 357ci $1800.00 pump gas motor. I can see where you got that idea at.... :rolleyes: I will say you are always good for a laugh :biggrin: ...See you at the track. Just dont go to the track with out cash, never know when we will meet up. :supz:

allgo
04-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Nothing changed just got it tuned, it will go alot faster!!!

allgo
04-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Hey brain the meth injection is so I can run pump gas!!

allgo
04-16-2007, 07:48 PM
I didnt know 112 was pump gas???

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 07:51 PM
I didnt know 112 was pump gas???

WTF was that statement

Rollin on Dubs
04-16-2007, 07:52 PM
its got Fast on it, tuned buy some "king of GN's" guy or at least last year when it went 11's it was. it allso has meth injection dont know if he changed the turbo this year or not from last year.

The king of GN's is Ken Duttweiler, But my guess is, he is having Chad ( 1IWADE) tune it, chad might not be as good as Ken, but i herd that he can tune Fast pretty damn well.

Rollin on Dubs
04-16-2007, 07:52 PM

The king of GN's is Ken Duttweiler, But my guess is, he is having Chad ( 1IWADE) tune it, chad might not be as good as Ken, but i herd that he can tune Fast pretty damn well.

Jappbox
04-16-2007, 08:06 PM
i wouldnt think chad would be as good as some ken duttweiler guy. Fast isnt that hard of a program, its like a less complicated version of AEM. As far as allgo runing pump, i know you ran meth and race gas last year at tristate. or a mix of pump and race gas. I dont think that car is going 10.5's on just meth injection and pump gas. its possible but i dont know if your smart enough to pull it off ;)

Drifte
04-16-2007, 08:23 PM
"and toss me one of those donkey punches"

you should probably Google the definition here ed.

if i followed right their was a $200 street challenge for ed? correct?

its not my ordeal, but from what i could make outa some of the jumbled sentences; ed is currently declining the $200 bet for a $500 bet at the track?

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 09:27 PM
"and toss me one of those donkey punches"

you should probably Google the definition here ed.

if i followed right their was a $200 street challenge for ed? correct?

its not my ordeal, but from what i could make outa some of the jumbled sentences; ed is currently declining the $200 bet for a $500 bet at the track?

Ok lets clear it up... I tossed out the first challenge for the $500.00 track race. Allgo naturaly declined, and set up his race which he felt comfortable with (picking and choosing)...Long and short of it is, eventually we will meet at the track and the $500.00 bet will be activated. Unless he never goes to the track again with the GN...As for the donkey punch comment, if you search Allgos posts from time back, you will see he uses that comment alot.

StreetSweeper
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Truthfully, Who gives a fuck what Allgo's GN or any of his million dollar cars run.. Cause in the end he is still a errogent dick head. :Hangman:

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 09:31 PM
I dont think that car is going 10.5's on just meth injection and pump gas. its possible but i dont know if your smart enough to pull it off ;)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

allgo
04-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Truthfully, Who gives a fuck what Allgo's GN or any of his million dollar cars run.. Cause in the end he is still a errogent dick head. :Hangman:

Look in a mirror!!

allgo
04-16-2007, 09:41 PM
i wouldnt think chad would be as good as some ken duttweiler guy. Fast isnt that hard of a program, its like a less complicated version of AEM. As far as allgo runing pump, i know you ran meth and race gas last year at tristate. or a mix of pump and race gas. I dont think that car is going 10.5's on just meth injection and pump gas. its possible but i dont know if your smart enough to pull it off ;)

Your right Jeese I am a stupid ass I dont know how I got where I am at!! You are the smartest and brightest person out there I dont know why you arent further along in life!!

StreetSweeper
04-16-2007, 09:43 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="124687":61948]

Look in a mirror!![/quote:61948]

You know whats even more fucked up.. Is i did look in the mirror.. Truthefully i dont give a shit what my car runs either, as long as it stays in one peace.. But you wouldnt know nothin about keepin your shit on one peace. It's ok EGO.. I know what my shit made for HP on a mild tune, and oh i allmost forgot, it did it on 4 cylinders!

Jappbox
04-16-2007, 09:47 PM
[quote="red04evo";p="124679":28bf5]

Your right Jeese I am a stupid ass I dont know how I got where I am at!! You are the smartest and brightest person out there I dont know why you arent further along in life!!
[/quote:28bf5]

I dont get what you mean? Im only 21 and im self employed like you, i allso will be making 4 times what i am now in 1-3 years, so i dont know what your talking about, what were you doing/making when you were 21?

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 09:57 PM
[quote="red04evo";p="124679":cac21]

Your right Jeese I am a stupid ass I dont know how I got where I am at!! You are the smartest and brightest person out there I dont know why you arent further along in life!![/quote:cac21]

Maybee because he is 16yrs younger than U? But looks as if he is doing fine to me, lets see...@20yrs old he bought his own house, furnished it, pays all his bills etc. has a 30K car which did whoop your ass (paid for), and turns as many heads as any of your cars, has the respect of 98% of the people who know him, builds and TUNES all his stuff, and does a DAM good job on other cars. Seems to me hes moving right along. So correct me and tell me you had what you have now at 21. But hay you asked. So now change the subject and attack me personally, cause I stated some truthful facts..Ed

allgo
04-16-2007, 09:58 PM
George, we all seen your vid from 30 to 130 and its not very good, but dont worry you might be able to beat Vic, maybe?
Was is raining out or do you always run your wipers when you hammer on it??

allgo
04-16-2007, 09:59 PM
HAIL HAIL THE GANGS ALL HERE!!!

allgo
04-16-2007, 10:00 PM
God Ed you should feel real bad then!!

[quote="allgo";p="124690":acb85][quote="red04evo";p="124679":acb85]

Your right Jeese I am a stupid ass I dont know how I got where I am at!! You are the smartest and brightest person out there I dont know why you arent further along in life!![/quote:acb85]

Maybee because he is 16yrs younger than U? But looks as if he is doing fine to me, lets see...@20yrs old he bought his own house, furnished it, pays all his bills etc. has a 30K car which did whoop your ass (paid for), and turns as many heads as any of your cars, has the respect of 98% of the people who know him, builds and TUNES all his stuff, and does a DAM good job on other cars. Seems to me hes moving right along. But hay you asked. So now change the subject and attack me personally, cause I stated some truthful facts..Ed
[/quote:acb85]

Jappbox
04-16-2007, 10:04 PM
post your 30-130 video then

allgo
04-16-2007, 10:07 PM
I m sorry I dont make gay vids like that!
Is your Evo about done???

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 10:11 PM
I do I am just a Thieving piece of shit according to you, but hay I still own my little grass shack, pay all my bills, always late, drive a pile of shit car $800.00, take car of my kid (piss poor job of it though) drive a hunk of shit, slow ass car (that your scared of at the track cause I will fuck you up). But I would rather be called a thief from you, then be thought of as a arogent pile of shit, who could not change his own oil, compensates for the lack of something in his life by bragging about his store boughten toys. I got everything I need, even though it dont meet your excpectations. But actually who are U.? Exactly. Let me know when your nutz drop and wanna run that pile of a GN where the playing field is 100% equal, see you are not stupid, but I have raced a bit in my day to...So go back to impressing Steve'o and the rest of the kiddies who think your somebody, life is not always measured in $$$.

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 10:14 PM
I m sorry I dont make gay vids like that!
Is your Evo about done???

Yep Allgo you are correct you dont make gay vids, but you also dont post the vids that make you look like a fool either.Oh I know you dont have it...my bad. You should pray to god his Evo is not done, cause this time I will have the vid, and so will the whole world.
But you should relate well to the vid of Georges car, kinda reminded you of the ass whooping you took from the EVO :biggrin: I have been watching your 30-120 passes for 2 years now, and it took you that long to real in that 10s slip, and you got room to talk...Say what ya want about me I have heard it all, but your still a punk.

allgo
04-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Just so I am clear here this friday you dont want to race the gn on the streets that you and george have always said you own??? Know you only race at the track cause you cant hook up your high hp car?? If you are happy with your life then thats all that matters!

StreetSweeper
04-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Was is raining out or do you always run your wipers when you hammer on it??

No Joe it was is, i mean it was not raining out. Thats called HP, you know that thing that took you 2 years to figure out. And ill post my video when i do actually "HAMMER" on it. LOL.. If you tools had a clue!

allgo
04-16-2007, 10:19 PM
yeah your right goerge you where only half throttle I hope.

allgo
04-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Why dont me and you race Friday night??

OldSkoolRCR
04-16-2007, 10:29 PM
Why dont me and you race Friday night??

For 1- my car hooks for shit on the street, 2-my low buck worthless job depends on my license. I may not do much, but getting caught would not jepordize you spreading mayo/dill spread, all day. Why dont you grab your ballz and well set a date to meet at the track. Because deep down in that brain of yours you know the out come when the playing field is equal. I will fuck you up. And ya know what Joe I will race that so called 8 sec foxbody also, and at the track, even though I know you may win, I am not a pussy. But dont forget gotta go from point A-B to win. So drop that card. You talk a good talk Allgo but people are figuring it out.

allgo
04-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Wasnt it you that ripped on chris for not racing on the street?? Oh yeah it was you said why have a street car if you cant race it on the street!!!

And the question was to streetcleaner about racing friday night!! There is not much to figure out about me either. Oh yeah we dont carry dill spread!

allgo
04-16-2007, 10:57 PM
[quote="allgo";p="124705":cf6a6]Why dont me and you race Friday night??

For 1- my car hooks for shit on the street, 2-my low buck worthless job depends on my license. I may not do much, but getting caught would not jepordize you spreading mayo/dill spread, all day. Why dont you grab your ballz and well set a date to meet at the track. Because deep down in that brain of yours you know the out come when the playing field is equal. I will fuck you up. And ya know what Joe I will race that so called 8 sec foxbody also, and at the track, even though I know you may win, I am not a pussy. But dont forget gotta go from point A-B to win. So drop that card. You talk a good talk Allgo but people are figuring it out.
[/quote:cf6a6]

After rereading this post again I cant stop laughing on how you ripped on everyone else for not racing on the streets, and know you are pulling the same card! As you always say So sad!!!

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
04-17-2007, 02:03 AM
hey allgo I will race your gn with the shop mustang for 1500 bucks heads up off a flag. I dont give a shit I will even be on a drag radial and you could be on a et drag.

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
04-17-2007, 02:06 AM
NICE GN by the way.

OldSkoolRCR
04-17-2007, 05:43 AM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="124706":89c1e]
[quote="allgo";p="124705":89c1e]Why dont me and you race Friday night??

[/quote:89c1e]

After rereading this post again I cant stop laughing on how you ripped on everyone else for not racing on the streets, and know you are pulling the same card! As you always say So sad!!![/quote:89c1e]

My car is a street car unlike some of your boys, that street thing is your last card huh...Tell ya what bitch, lets drive to TriState and run this race and back then. I am not jepordizing my job for the 1-10000000 chance we get caught, sorry but your NOBODY, I have put the offer out in every way possible. Set a date, Meet ya at Sonic, and we drive up togather and race for the $500.00 and drive home come'on lets go. Everybody will know in Advance and can be there to watch, better yet drag that foxbody up and lets do that race. Amazing huh. Your such a pussy, chances of me beating the conversation piece is slim, but I will even run that race with ya, Dam dude you want me to drive the fucking thing for ya to. Mans got 3 cars and still a pussy. George is not racing you till you step-up and back yor big mouth up against me. And I am the SAD one. I wanna race, you wanna fix a race, go on Pinks dude and ask for 20 lenghts or something, your racing NOBODY unless you got a 100% win loocked up. Scared of a OLD ass 357ci pump motor. Oh a Terry Miller motor according to you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: But that motor did out run everything in the MSCA... You wouldn t have a clue even if I told you. Later Ed

90 notch
04-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Sorry to break your heart ed but that motor you have didn't beat everybody in the MSCA.Wagon went 9.0@157 at tri-state remember,i know scotty's got that on tape.Your motor went low 9something,that was on two stages.I know you guys aren't that smart to figure that one out!Jesse this one's for you,why are you so into a 10 second timeslip??I'm guessing it's because you've never seen one.Ed on a good note i will get my money,i'm still laughing about that whole bet considering you said it would even get into the 10's.Me personally,i would like to see the race between the gn and the dustbuster.Suck the paint off it,right george.Ed,how's project piss yellow coming?????It must be done, you already know how fast it is!Steve o

90 notch
04-17-2007, 08:59 AM
What happen ed,you talked all this shit to us about not racing on the street,time and time again(advanced auto parking lot).You told us,me and my bro that your car will hook and book on hwy 100 because the suspension was so dialed in.Not from what i've seen and it doesn't hook because it's got to much power.Man,talk about having it bad.Practice what you preach.The funniest thing is both you and allgo's car are at about the same power level,he traps@134 and yours @134 or 135.Where's the problem friday night??????btw-sounds like your picking your races.ok-you guy's should change your name to track onlypsi.net.Steve o(msca).

StreetSweeper
04-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Steve-0

I see you have been prety noisy, following me on 100 and you seem to pop up every where. Maybe you should get a fuckin job and stop worying about everyones shit. You sound so stupid talkin about this "TERRY MILLER" motor.. You keep talkin all your shit, my car is still being tuned and its going to a race may 20th. After that if it is still shifting you and your boy get that Cobra running damb good! I will take that on the streets!

90 notch
04-17-2007, 09:57 AM
George done deal!We'll let you lock in the amount $.As far as the nova,i seen it out on hwy 100 just this past weekend.You notice i haven't brought it up because that things the least of my worries.Steve o(msca).

StreetSweeper
04-17-2007, 11:15 AM
WOW, where do you come up with this shit!

Deal is a deal if the car is still together after dsm central, then we will get somthing going. peferably early june because i graduate that next weekand!

Scott
04-17-2007, 12:22 PM
I think I might have that run on video, and I had congratulated him in person because it really was a good run, I have seen a couple of good runs out of the wagon and I've never had a problem congratulating him or him talking shit to me. Lots of respect for him, and Allgo had agreed to a race with me and we both had money out of our pocket, just didnt pan out.. oh well. I really dont know what people say about me but Im sure its not good and I dont come back with a bunch of personal attacks and shit, but the one thing I know is if you give Ed or George a fair race they will take it and win or lose without alot of shit talking afterwords.. I think they lost and won their fair share of races and money.. Probably alot more than most people around here.

90 notch
04-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Scotty,i am giving ed a fair chance at this.His nova and allgo's gn you know that's a fair race why ain't it.These cars are very comparable,so what's the problem???Maybe unless i'm not getting the whole story.Someone fill me in please.Steve o(msca).

Scott
04-17-2007, 01:57 PM
It seems pretty obvious that allgo's car is going to hook up no prob with that 1.7 60' either on the track or on the street. and Im sure we all know a tenth at 60' is worth 3 tenths "apprx" at the 1/4. and apparently his car has a lot left in it so that would leave one to assume a mid ten second "especially on a brake" with a 9 second mph could drop that 60' down to a 1.3 or a 1.4 anyway back to my point, Ed realizes that if he spins would drop him probably to a 2+ second 60 and lose by more than .5 a second and with the same mph he aint gonna catch him. and if you look the tires on his car, they aint gonna hook for shit on the street. but.. Im not saying he aint gonna win just trying to put stuff into perspective here. " I dont even know what Ed or Allgo have done to there cars but you guys make it sound like he can EASILY crank it up alot"

OldSkoolRCR
04-17-2007, 02:48 PM
George done deal!We'll let you lock in the amount $.As far as the nova,i seen it out on hwy 100 just this past weekend.You notice i haven't brought it up because that things the least of my worries.Steve o(msca).

First of Steve'O I am not going to race on the street, regardless what was said in the past, at one point I did agree that Chris racing on the street was stupid. As for the trackPsi comment, sorry you all have it covered. Now as for the Terry Miller thing...so wrong you are. I spoke wiith Terry @ 3:30 today. He told me the last time the car was @ TriState it ran 9.27et, and you were there, because he told me you and Chris spent the rest of the day trying to beat his time, you ended up @ 9.5s and Chris @ 9.6s I beleve. Now do you wanna bet that $100.00 that Terrys car went 8s good. Its a bet, better call him real quick cause your fucked he is emailing me the time slip from Cordova 8.9X @ 153mph. But I would truely like to thank you for your concern this winter about my turd, Terry tells me you called him and duruing the conversation you asked, "what exactly is Ed up to" Call me a lyer he will 100% back my story. He also told Chris he was taking a bunch of parts to Sperry, and he wanted to know WHAT for? whos car?. I got his # if you wanna 3 way call and conferm this shit. Oh and Steve"O my car ran faster than 134 and I was on the brakes. So lets just do this Drag Allgos Gn or the Foxbody to the track and I will race either one. The Gn for $500.00, and the Fox for $100.00 reason being I am not throwing my money away, chances are he will win, see I am a man and can admit that, but never know. As soon as Terry emails me the time slip I will post it. Oh and if you had 1/2 a brain and knew Terry as well as you say, you would know his motor is not in my car. He told me you will see his car soon enough the Red Firebird with the exact motor tahts always been in it. Ed

90 notch
04-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Scotty,you know what's funny about this that car was slow to everybody 2weeks ago and now all the sudden it's a threat.Ed couldn't talk enough shit about that car about it would never go into the 10's.Now we take it to the track and now nobody sez anything.Just goes to show,i will get my money,easy come easy go!Ed at least you know you'll LOSE!WEPICKWHATWEWANTTORACEALLTHESUDDENPSI.NET

OldSkoolRCR
04-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Scotty,you know what's fuNNY about this that car was slow to everybody 2weeks ago and now all the sudden it's a threat.Ed couldn't talk enough shit about that car about it would never go into the 10's.Now we take it to the track and now nobody sez anything.Just goes to show,i will get my money,easy come easy go!Ed at least you know you'll LOSE!WEPICKWHATWEWANTTORACEALLTHESUDDENPSI.NET

Wrong agin, I still think its a pile of shit, and still have $500.00 that says we go to the track on a even playing field, I will fuck him up. And I see you over passed the Terry issue and the $100 bet on his car, OPPs maybee stuck your foot in mouth huh. Trust me dude he laughs about your MSCA shit. Come get your money BITCH, cause your dodgeing all other bets. The GN can go to the track to tune but not to get FUCKED up...Allgos looking stupid here not me, I uped his bet form $200 to $500, and said lets just go to a even playing field and run a no BS race and he ran. See you found your easy way out Allgo and Steve'O. I am not jepordizining anything for you. BETS ON at the track either put up or shut up. Oh and your $100 that went in the toilet :butthead: when you opened your mouth about Terry.

ZacFields
04-17-2007, 03:43 PM
I just had a neat idea... and a serious idea for streetPSI.net.

If Ed or George like this, get ahold of me and I will see what I can do. I'm just learning how to write php/mysql code so I think I could do something like this.

Okay I could write up a program that would basically be a table of "bets" that have been placed. The table would look something like: Amount of money, Challenger (username), Challengee (username), terms of the bet, and whether or not the challenge has been accepted or declined.

I just noticed there's a lot of bets around here and thought that might be a neat way of organizing them together. I could write a program and it could be loaded up on streetPSI somewhere. Then if someone see's a discrepancy in the bet that was placed it can be discussed before the bet is won/lost.

Sorry to bust into the convo I just thought that would be a cool addition to PSI.net

Zac

Rollin on Dubs
04-17-2007, 07:39 PM
I just had a neat idea... and a serious idea for streetPSI.net.

If Ed or George like this, get ahold of me and I will see what I can do. I'm just learning how to write php/mysql code so I think I could do something like this.

Okay I could write up a program that would basically be a table of "bets" that have been placed. The table would look something like: Amount of money, Challenger (username), Challengee (username), terms of the bet, and whether or not the challenge has been accepted or declined.

I just noticed there's a lot of bets around here and thought that might be a neat way of organizing them together. I could write a program and it could be loaded up on streetPSI somewhere. Then if someone see's a discrepancy in the bet that was placed it can be discussed before the bet is won/lost.

Sorry to bust into the convo I just thought that would be a cool addition to PSI.net

Zac

I would be carefull that doesent fall under a bookmaking law, Even though you have nothing to do with the exchange of the money, Providing a place to make the bet might get you into trouble.

Oh and by the way, I herd what Terry is building, and WHO FUH> its going to be a bad mo fo.

StreetSweeper
04-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Steve-0

Your such a fuckin moron, where on that website does it say that the nova is a "featured" car. Just because he frequents that board and has a forum to make you guys look gay, that means he is representing streetpsi. You need to check yourself and pull your head out of your :butthead: ass moron!
"

Domestic Disturbance
04-18-2007, 05:44 PM
not to burst in, but i think allgo's cars turn more heads than an evo
just my 2 cents haha

OldSkoolRCR
04-18-2007, 08:30 PM
Exactly...Just your 2 cents...

Domestic Disturbance
04-19-2007, 01:40 AM
whoa man chill. im not takin sides in this shit. i kno jesse has a bad ass ride no ?'s but still.

Scott
04-19-2007, 11:43 AM
sounds like a heads-up pro tree race for 500..Is this gonna happen??

StreetSweeper
04-19-2007, 01:29 PM
sounds like a heads-up pro tree race for 500..Is this gonna happen??

Yea right Scotty.. Joe knows he will get his ass blown clean off the track buy that so called "PISS BUCKET"..

Joe,ill side bet you another $100.00 on that race.

allgo
04-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah a pro tree is not my idea of fare!!

Scott
04-19-2007, 03:03 PM
just as fair as a kid dropping his hands isnt it?

allgo
04-19-2007, 04:28 PM
No where near the same, Ed and I have talked and both agreed that a pro tree favors him. So we are going to go off a reg tree or gunfire!!

Scott
04-19-2007, 08:22 PM
I dunno about that one allgo, if it takes that long for the thing to spool up I would think Ed deserves the advantage, its not his fault your car cant spool in time. how about I hold the gun and start you guys, I guarantee you'd get less time than a pro tree...GUNFIRE???

StreetSweeper
04-19-2007, 08:34 PM
Yeah a pro tree is not my idea of fare!!

How it not fair? Your running on a pro tree, neither of you are used to a pro tree, it basically eliminates fuck ups, and it's no different then a hand drop. You just wanna run a regular .500 tree because you know he will red. What a fuckin sucker!

JOE IF YOUR SCARED.. JUST SAY SO!

logans dad
04-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey George, I heard when your car last summer went 11.5 some one else was driving. Not starting shit but was just wanting to know.

OldSkoolRCR
04-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Vic... just when you have me convinced your brain is working again, you go and ask something stupid like this :rolleyes: . Of course he was driving his car, you dingaling, ask your boy Trevor he was there, shit you've seen the video... Jesse made a pass in the car eairlyer in the day... But really it was on remote controll, want me to hook that up on your car? You can just sit in the stands, and drive your car :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
04-19-2007, 10:16 PM
I dunno about that one allgo, if it takes that long for the thing to spool up I would think Ed deserves the advantage, its not his fault your car cant spool in time. how about I hold the gun and start you guys, I guarantee you'd get less time than a pro tree...GUNFIRE???

Scotty...I know how to play the tree game, I can work the 5/10ths tree to my advantage. I like the ProTree myself, but its all good. Allgo has only raced on the reg tree so thats cool. I would'nt mind splitting the races though 1-pro 1- reg. But we discuess that when the time comes...Ed

logans dad
04-20-2007, 05:37 AM
Vic... just when you have me convinced your brain is working again, you go and ask something stupid like this :rolleyes: . Of course he was driving his car, you dingaling, ask your boy Trevor he was there, shit you've seen the video... Jesse made a pass in the car eairlyer in the day... But really it was on remote controll, want me to hook that up on your car? You can just sit in the stands, and drive your car :biggrin:

I wasnt trying to start shit here ED but knew it best to ask right at the source. I should of PM'd you on this. I should let this stuff go, I hate it when I hear rumors.

StreetSweeper
04-20-2007, 07:10 AM
Vic,

When my car went 11.5 Lill Murk was driving!

Shit since when have i been one to have people drive for me.. I drove it into the 11s, and i willd drive it into the 10s!

lil krumm
04-20-2007, 02:36 PM
who the fuck is lil' murk??

DustinsDuster
04-24-2007, 06:55 PM
man, sometimes i dont know why i take the time time to read through this...i could make a drinking game out of it, just have a drink every time the word "race" or "bet" or "AZZ"....i would probably only make it two pages in. and i drink a lot...