PDA

View Full Version : Dan and Jesse

logans dad
04-12-2007, 05:21 PM
First off I want to say that I say things to piss people off that have pissed me off even tho I like them. Well all but tuff man Dan. Dan,. Better yet call and we can meet up any time you think your ready. Ive never said shit to you first. You started the shit on a PM.. Yes the trash talk would die down and I would say something and get it started again. I had respect for you Dan and your car but I don't now and if I'm the only one that pisses you off your the one with the problem. Its kind of like here or PSI I mean,Wicked said he will Knock me the fuck out. Forum BS People. Call me Dan!!

Jesse. I don't hate you, Ed and George. I was actually glad to see you guys and talk. Yes Ed and George had me real pissed this winter but I guess it made the winter go fast. Thinking back on it George said things that I took to seriously as a slam and yes, If I would of let it go it would of blown over. I know it was wrong but I used you to get things going. I don't feel that I apologised either at Sperry's. I did maybe tell you I said things I wish I wouldnt of said. Also in PSI you said I asked for your help. No, I asked you a couple questions about DSMlink and the HP. I appreciate you talking to me about it. I have a guy that helps me with the tuning and Ive found that its not hard at all. I tuned it now and have him look it over.

George, I would love to come to that race and and walk up to Dan, but have a lot to do to the stock car and still need to get race gas and tune so the car still wont be ready. The more it sits the longer it will last lol. When I do go I will have them not post my times or MPH anyway and will let who ever is on the other lane take off first so people don't know how I'm running. It will be for me and no one else to know. Ive lost interest in it anyway. Guess Dan said it all when he called it a fucking piece of shit on your site.

JustinS
04-13-2007, 12:21 AM
Hey Vic, here's a grand idea for you, keep this shit off this board. Man up and go reply to the topic on StreetPsi instead of running over here.

I just don't get you some times. . .

90 notch
04-13-2007, 06:18 AM
Justin s no offense but over at street psi things get deleted and from my experience things get way out of hand.Vic go on boy!I'll let you vent.Steve o (msca).

JustinS
04-13-2007, 07:56 AM
No offense taken Steve, it just seems like he should have taken the effort to at least try and reply over there. Posting a reply on a completely different board makes little sense.

DustinsDuster
04-13-2007, 02:38 PM
as little as all of those guys post over here, i have a feeling they still check this board now and again. not saying they do delete stuff or whatnot over there, but if Vic feels they do, this seems like a somewhat logical place to make the post. it's pretty obvious that they dont mind shit talk around the MSCA boards..

lenny
04-14-2007, 02:48 AM
Hey vic you bastard. I'm just making sure you're talking about dan (wiked) and not me (lenny). We don't have problems. I don't think, if we do it's nothing a few beers can't settle...right? I thought me having that smoking hot chick tell you that we weren't gonna race was good enough? Besides, that was like fucking 2 years go...come on man....lets go drown our differences at the bar
-Dan

DustinsDuster
04-14-2007, 09:52 AM
too bad George isnt old enough to go out drinking, im sure we could all drown the differences between everyone

logans dad
04-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Lenny, I would go out drinking with you any time. As far as the other Dan he is a punk that is so conceited. Says my car is a piece of fucking shit, I fucking suck, And he is going to knock me the fuck out lol. He better read what he types before he says I'm immature. I love how gullible some people are. I love it that I can piss poeple like him off. Its not an immature thing wicked sicc fuck, Its a know how to piss people off thing no matter how it makes me look. I will come right up to you if I see you but not at your pit stall, I do know some laws prick.

Thanks Steve'o, Heard the car launched good for you and the front wheels were shy high. Cant wait to see it run this summer. Rain sucks doesnt it.

logans dad
04-15-2007, 05:25 AM
No offense taken Steve, it just seems like he should have taken the effort to at least try and reply over there. Posting a reply on a completely different board makes little sense.

I'm not suppose to talk shit on their board and I'm OK with it. I shouldn't post any trash talk. Ive also seen you talk your trash Justin regardless of the board.

Hope your car runs hard this summer!!

JustinS
04-15-2007, 10:43 AM
[quote="JustinS";p="124514":a81b8]No offense taken Steve, it just seems like he should have taken the effort to at least try and reply over there. Posting a reply on a completely different board makes little sense.

I'm not suppose to talk shit on their board and I'm OK with it. I shouldn't post any trash talk. Ive also seen you talk your trash Justin regardless of the board.

Hope your car runs hard this summer!![/quote:a81b8]

I didn't say you couldn't talk your trash Vic, I only commented on which board you posted on. If I were you I'd say fuck 'em and post your trash talk over their regardless, since they love drama so much.

No harm, no foul Vic.

Ricky
04-27-2007, 10:55 AM
we should all hold hands and sing

WikedSicc
04-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Alright you dumb fuck, you got my attention. I don't like you. I don't talk to you. I don't want anything to do with you. I make zero effort to ever talk to you, and you start shit.

You start shit with anyone you can.

You have no idea what you are doing with your car.

You are to fucking stupid to ever go fast.

Your car is a hunk of shit and will never be fast.

Wait at the line???? Like you wouldn't finish last if you had a 1/8 mile hit.

Your intelligence is next to none, and you can not give a valid arguement if your life depended on it. I don't know how many times I have told you to not talk to me or try to contact me.

I don't want to hear another fucking word from your infantile ass.

Fuck off.

logans dad
04-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Alright you dumb fuck, you got my attention. I don't like you. I don't talk to you. I don't want anything to do with you. I make zero effort to ever talk to you, and you start shit.

You start shit with anyone you can.

You have no idea what you are doing with your car.

You are to fucking stupid to ever go fast.

Your car is a hunk of shit and will never be fast.

Wait at the line???? Like you wouldn't finish last if you had a 1/8 mile hit.

Your intelligence is next to none, and you can not give a valid arguement if your life depended on it. I don't know how many times I have told you to not talk to me or try to contact me.

I don't want to hear another fucking word from your infantile ass.

Fuck off.

When and where fuck face, Any time. Say it to my face and make the first move. Be the last one you make on me fagot. Stuck up little rich prick.

Ricky
04-30-2007, 05:29 PM
i take it that a no on the holding hands and singing then?

TbTalon94
04-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Alright Vic just cool it on the personal threats. Let it go and just step away from the keyboard. You know damn well the issue would be solved and everyone would be cool with eachother if you guys met face to face. Just chill...it'll all be ok.

-trevor

lil krumm
05-01-2007, 03:09 PM
wow this drama is worse than high school. every one needs to grow the fuck up.

and George, wtf were you doin in my territory this afternoon? i was in that green exploder.

WikedSicc
05-04-2007, 11:59 AM
When and where fuck face, Any time. Say it to my face and make the first move. Be the last one you make on me fagot. Stuck up little rich prick.

You are just so cute.