PDA

View Full Version : general uhm... ?anatomy? question

sLoWnStEaDy
04-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Long story short my pants caught on fire the other day and my friend put me out by smacking the flames... Of course i got hit in the junk quite a few times. I ended up throwing up and wasnt able to move for a couple minutes.

POINT BEING... Why is it that when you get hit in the nuts you seem to get a stomach ache?

DustinsDuster
04-08-2007, 09:08 PM
i dont know, but i think i speak for everybody when i say we DEFINATLY need to hear the long story...

Ashley
04-08-2007, 09:17 PM
its because theres a major vein/artery that flows through that area. when you get hit, it cuts off the blood supply. when theres a lack of blood supply to your testicles, you get dizzy and/or nauseous.

i'm full of random facts like this. :)

Juggernaut
04-08-2007, 09:53 PM
magic of GOOGLE

"How come when I get hit in the balls, my stomach hurts like crazy?

Question:

Answers:
Haha
The nerves in your testicles run into your stomach ... so therefor ... you hurt your testicles you will not only feel it in your testicles but in your stomach as well"

warchild145
04-08-2007, 11:05 PM
its because theres a major vein/artery that flows through that area. when you get hit, it cuts off the blood supply. when theres a lack of blood supply to your testicles, you get dizzy and/or nauseous.

i'm full of random facts like this. :)

Its not really a major artery but i guess its more major then some but the one you probably thinking of is the internal iliac artery which branches off the common iliac artery and goes inward towards the pubic region.

But getting hit in the nades is more of a nerve thing then blood flow issue unless you cutoff the supply.

sLoWnStEaDy
04-09-2007, 06:48 AM
i dont know, but i think i speak for everybody when i say we DEFINATLY need to hear the long story...

Its not really a great story or anything but i guess...
:back story which led to the events:
A while back i was workin on the fiero, I was layin pretty much inderneath it. James decided to grab my torch and pretend like he was going to start me on fire or something. So he started toward me with the torch, As he got closer and closer i looked for somethig that could "defend" myself with. I happened to have a can of starting fluid... So as he was comin at me with the torch and his evil laugh, i pulled out the starter fluid and sprayed a little bit in his direction which ended up singing(sp?) most of his facial hair...

So, the other day I was working on the 3KGT and i had a couple buddies over, James and Troy. James sprayed a little (he thought) starting fluid pretty much directly on my crotch. Of course it had soaked through a little and got onto bmy boxers (which neither of us knew of course) i stood up and he lit it on fire. We had a good little laugh and i tried putting it out a few times and it wouldnt go out so i got alittle nervous and started taling of my pants. Troy decides to be a hero and put out the flames by smacking them VERY had with a flat hand...

I told him next time just let me burn as that hurt much less than the numerous hits to the balls! But on a side note i now have a very smooth and hairless sac : )

DustinsDuster
04-11-2007, 05:25 PM
on a somewhat related note, guys, next time youre trying to shave your balls, right before you do it, teabag a cold glass of water with your balls. it makes it a lot easier...

Ricky
04-11-2007, 06:22 PM
hahaah i love how these topics can change so fast. i was laughing about dustins last post.

Drifte
04-11-2007, 06:23 PM
But on a side note i now have a very smooth and hairless sac : )

LOL!