PDA

View Full Version : Regal GS vs Grand Prix GT

Stutz
04-07-2007, 10:59 AM
He beat me

Luminatorz34
04-08-2007, 04:48 AM
ok, i see a few things wrong with this....yes you did race, ad you got your ass kicked. but seriously we cant see anything in this video except headlights passing yo and then taillights. imo this vid really wasnt worth it. and 2nd and most important....when racing, and making videos OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY dont go posting cru's name all over it. yeah itll get the attention of more people, but will also get the unwanted attention too, thus making people think this is a street racing site again. last i checked it was just a car forum, not a street racing site....just my 2cents....im not trying to harp on ya, but im not sayin it was a smart move posting crus name all over your vid.....

Stutz
04-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Ok while im at it, i should take the CR:U stickers of my cars because sometimes i speed while driving and i dont have a front plate on my grand prix and i have too dark of tint on my caprice. I shouldnt have pics of my cars on CR:U either b/c like i said the pictures of my cars have illegal stuff on them

69gt4speed
04-08-2007, 10:08 AM
I just say simulated or computer generated in mexico, no plates, local stickers. There is a possible liability issue. I like all you guys cars even 15 sec ones. To bad on the loss.

Stutz
04-08-2007, 10:23 AM
I just say simulated or computer generated in mexico, no plates, local stickers. There is a possible liability issue. I like all you guys cars even 15 sec ones. To bad on the loss.

Yeah we were bored and it was just our daily drivers. Im putting a LT1 with spray in my 87 caprice and hes building a 383 LT1 to put in his camaro

NickTsGTP
04-21-2007, 08:47 AM
Well, I saw the video when you had it up before. You could kind of tell the other car was a Regal. Good runs man. Grand Prix GT's usually run high 15's, compared to a Regal GS that runs high 14's. Not too bad if you ask me.

Next time do it in the daylight, so you can get better footage.

Also, BTW, there's nothing a police officer can do with "footage" of a race. Trust me, I've asked them.

Stutz
04-22-2007, 05:12 PM
Well, I saw the video when you had it up before. You could kind of tell the other car was a Regal. Good runs man. Grand Prix GT's usually run high 15's, compared to a Regal GS that runs high 14's. Not too bad if you ask me.

Also, BTW, there's nothing a police officer can do with "footage" of a race. Trust me, I've asked them.

Yeah he just ran his regal yesterday at tri state and it ran back to back 14.2s when it actually had traction, only thing done to it is a 3.4" pulley.

Juggernaut
04-22-2007, 05:53 PM

Thats not entirely true my buddy from way back when used to street race all the time in Dallas and had the website Racingfreaks.net... well short story is the cops busted him and when He went to court the police already new about the website and he was forced to sell his bad ass SS (due to tickets and what not) and got rid of racingfreaks.net here is a old vid i found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJDINQtpt5E

Drifte
04-22-2007, 07:05 PM
maybe its different per state?

Juggernaut
04-22-2007, 08:26 PM
maybe its different per state?
dunno could be... iowa doesnt seem to have a big problem with street racing as some states such as cali do and hand everyone a spectater ticket and what not.

NickTsGTP
04-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Did the cops bust him in the act of street racing?

And Tricky, has your friend scanned his car? I have a bad feeling his regal will be short lived if all he has done is just the pulley.

Stutz
04-24-2007, 08:13 PM
He just got the pcm back from zzp so we put that on tonite and he's getting the 3" dp and a resonator delete put on, has brand new plugs and factory wires too. he just ordered a scanner so we will see how much kr it has.

Ricky
04-26-2007, 10:09 AM
put video back up!!!

NickTsGTP
05-01-2007, 06:37 AM
He just got the pcm back from zzp so we put that on tonite and he's getting the 3" dp and a resonator delete put on, has brand new plugs and factory wires too. he just ordered a scanner so we will see how much kr it has.

Which Downpipe is he going with? Also what plugs is he going with?

I would suggest Copper AL104's at a .050" gap. And have him post up logs of his scans.

TurboZ28
05-08-2007, 08:03 PM
He beat me

a gs would owne a gt! :roll: