PDA

View Full Version : Submit your recommendation for RIDE OF THE MONTH!

ZacFields
04-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Okay, I'm going to let you guys start submitting ideas for who should be considered for ride of the month. Beginning in the MAY votings, the cars will (in a sense) be chosen by YOU GUYS!

This topic is for voicing who you think should be involved in the voting.

Here are the rules:

-Don't mention your own car! Please, this is not going to help your chances if you're mentioning your own car.
-Please provide a link to their garage page. This is easy: Go to their garage page and then copy the address in the address bar by highlighting it and right clicking on it and select "COPY" and then come in here and select "PASTE"
-Try to provide at least a little bit of reasoning as to why you believe this car makes a good candidate.

Just keep in mind that only cars with 3 or more pictures (and at least 1 full exterior shot) will be considered for the votings. This is to prevent having to hassle somebody for more/better pictures.

Also keep this clean. Don't criticize other people's choices. Everyone has the right to their own opinions!

Zac

ZacFields
04-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I want to start off by nominating Scott's Mustang.
http://www.crunderground.com/garage.php ... cle&CID=77 (http://www.crunderground.com/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=77)

First of all, from a site-owner's perspective he has one of the most complete garage pages on this site. He is totally playing by the rules by loading up all his images for all to see and also has a few mods listed to give people at least an idea of why they should vote for his car.

Scott I've only met maybe once or twice but he's a nice guy...very mature and modest about his car and its' performance and lets not forget this mustang is very comparable (in numbers and overall excellence) as April's ROTM winner Ninesecscnake.

And to top it all off his Stang has the fastest recorded 1/4 mile time on the website. Scott's always been a guy I've been happy to have on CR:U and I think his car would make an excellent candidate for ROTM.

Zac

DustinsDuster
04-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Scott is only soft spoken and modest about his car when he is sober. drunk; well, thats another story...

just giving you crap Scott. yeah man, i say throw him in there, and i'll try to get apples to get his car in there too.

ZacFields
04-06-2007, 12:03 AM
I think Apple's car is already in there. Only problem is that he doesn't have any pix. I think that was the reason I couldn't put him in already.

Zac

DustinsDuster
04-06-2007, 11:01 AM
yeah, i am pretty sure it's in there as well, i just need to tell him to get off his ass and update his garage profile! i'll see if i cant get some more pics of his car to post in there as well. i'll let you know.

Scott
04-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks Zach and Dustin, I am pretty cocky after a few beers but mainly just to you Dustin because you take my shit talking pretty light hearted. Its has been a while since I have seen apple's car but I know it has always been a nice clean, well thought out and executed car. I would definetly nominate him if he met criteria. I do have a few more pics of my car Im trying to get in there.

Juggernaut
04-08-2007, 08:49 PM
scotts got a really nice stang, i love the notch backs. I saw it a while back at the AA carshow very clean. he gets my vote.

OldSkoolRCR
04-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Hey Scotty...If you have not yet burned that shirt your wearing in one of those photos(MSCA), drop it off we have been using them to start the fire pit. Except for the coat I donated to the salvation army...Ed

Ashley
04-08-2007, 09:01 PM
just for that last post, and because i like being sassy...

i vote for 90notch. :)

well, i would if i could. he needs to set up his garage. and THEN i'll nominate him.

OldSkoolRCR
04-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Ashley...atleast he would get 1 vote then.

DustinsDuster
04-08-2007, 09:51 PM
id have to say that i like the wagon a hell of a lot more than the 90notch....

Scott
04-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Looks like Apple's got some pic up in the garage, I'll nominate him..

ZacFields
04-10-2007, 03:12 PM
I love both the wagon and the notch. I'm trying to get steve o to put up some pictures.

One thing I should note is that we're going to try not to have all of the same "type" of car in the same voting. Like I'm not going to run Scott against Steve's car, or even apples or the wagon for that matter. Want to have a healthy mix of cars, domestic, imports, classic, muscle. try to spread it out a little. we have an infinite number of months here :)

Zac

Scott
04-11-2007, 01:39 PM
I put up a few more pics and a link to a video. check it out :supz:

Ricky
04-13-2007, 10:32 AM
if you want a dub in the running this time im sure somthing could be aranged...

DragonUSMC
04-13-2007, 11:05 AM
...we have an infinite number of months here :)

Zac

LIES!!! THE END IS NEIGH!!!

Scott
05-01-2007, 08:41 AM
your slackin Zach :biggrin:

Stang5oh93
05-01-2007, 10:00 AM
If it's not too late, I'll vote for Scott!

ZacFields
05-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Yeah I'll set this up later today. Gunna be some good rides to vote or this month!

Zac

69gt4speed
06-03-2007, 03:05 AM
I'll nominate this guy, a lot of ppl have seen him around, mostly in front of them. I like the color too. Pretty quick bolt on late model d/d.
http://www.crunderground.com/garage.php ... cle&CID=52 (http://www.crunderground.com/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=52)