PDA

View Full Version : iowa city

Stutz
04-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Anyone from around iowa city want to meet up or know where people usually are at? Cedar rapids is like too far away for me jw if anyone knew where ppl hang out at. i want to see some car action even if its slow and ricers lol

DustinsDuster
04-02-2007, 05:10 PM
how long does it take you to get to IC? the only reason i ask is because CR is only another 20 minutes or so away...

Stutz
04-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah and that shit adds up lol so thats an extra 40 minutes i have to drive round trip.

slo4cyl
04-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah and that shit adds up lol so thats an extra 40 minutes i have to drive round trip.

i know of a couple ppl in the ic area, couple mustangs, 02 GTI, 05 RSX and a couple other muscle cars. don't know where they hang out at but i could find out, i think they actually come to cr

69gt4speed
04-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Amoander goes to u of i there, plus he works, pm him if you don't mind stang guys....he has his 03 gt d/d. Usually he says is not nothing there why he comes up here. But ya know how it starts building. He has a track area there.

Drifte
04-09-2007, 04:30 PM
go practice on pigeon road. i bet I hold the highest speed on that for a car. go take my title.

amoander
04-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Hey tricky, i don't really cruise IC cause there is never much of anything going on. I might take a few passes if it's nice out. If i have ever seen people it is at Sycamore Mall, there really is no standard cruising route. If you looking to go mess around go to Sand road (it is south gilber then turns into sand road) after 10pm is it real sticky, straight with few cars. Just pm me and we can swap numbers and meet up. The drive to CR really isn't bad, i have 4:10's and if I keep it in the 60mph range the mpg isn't bad, and many nights it is totally worth the drive.

Stutz
04-09-2007, 09:15 PM
go practice on pigeon road. i bet I hold the highest speed on that for a car. go take my title.

lol thats where we race at around here.

love4speed
04-09-2007, 10:29 PM
ok bikes cars what ever you want some action in iowa city im me. if your very lucky here in 2 months mabey youll see an nsx. but let it get a bit warmer out and im me ill get in contact with ya. there is really no special route just a few hang outs, usually every one meets up and gets out of town to have some fun. but i do know of some cameros, SHO's, some other cars and some bikes that what to meet up with new people and hit up new roads!

dl1030
04-10-2007, 01:15 PM
If you guys do get together in IC send me a PM, I wouldnt mind seeing what the locals have in their garage.

Stutz
04-11-2007, 05:29 PM
ok bikes cars what ever you want some action in iowa city im me. if your very lucky here in 2 months mabey youll see an nsx. but let it get a bit warmer out and im me ill get in contact with ya. there is really no special route just a few hang outs, usually every one meets up and gets out of town to have some fun. but i do know of some cameros, SHO's, some other cars and some bikes that what to meet up with new people and hit up new roads!

Sign me up for a SHO lol. and where do u meet at?