PDA

View Full Version : Forum errors

JustinS
03-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@crunderground.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is anyone else getting this error? I normally get it when I click on a recent topic link from the main forum page.

ZacFields
03-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Well to combat the slow page loads of recent times (which we're investigating as being a problem with the recent hacking we have undertaken a few days ago) we had installed a program to help speed up page loads. Unfortunately we need to get the bugs worked out of it first. So for the time-being I have removed the program so now you'll just notice moderately slow page loads but hopefully no more errors.

Zac

JustinS
03-30-2007, 01:50 PM
ok, that's cool Zac. I'm not too worried about it, just making sure you were aware of the issue. :bigthumb:

lil krumm
03-30-2007, 02:08 PM
nothing on this site would work for me yesterday or this morning.

Drifte
03-30-2007, 02:11 PM
yeah im gettin errors. as long as i host images somewhere else and only use quick reply its ok.

DustinsDuster
03-30-2007, 05:31 PM
i couldnt get on the site at all for a few hours last night, what was up with that?

ZacFields
03-30-2007, 11:34 PM
Really everything should be working as of now. Pageloads even look like they're slowly getting back to normal.

Basically my good friend and head of security on this site found 4 hackers on the site the other day. Not 1, 2, or 3... but FOUR. He got them all off and we've been working together trying to get all the stuff like pageloads worked out.

For a few hours last night I was running database maintenance and I closed off the website while I was doing it to speed up the process, and Then shortly thereafter I turned off the server completely because we were under attack again . *shrugs*

but things are coming together. I've got a good guy on my side who's knowlege surpasses every hacker who's ever hacked this site combined.

Zac

NoLimitEd
03-30-2007, 11:41 PM
I get this error when I try to get on the site on aol, but it works fine through internet explorer.

SECURITY ALERT » » » »
CBACK CrackerTracker blocked you because the Admin blocked your IP range, useragent or hostname from this board.

If you think you're banned without a reason please tell the Admin from this error message and ask him what happened that he has the possibility to unblock you

ZacFields
03-31-2007, 12:05 AM
bah!

I'm really sorry about that. You're like the 3rd person to tell me that your IP was banned.

Can you log into your AOL and visit the website http://www.whatsmyipaddress.com and PM me your IP?

I'm real sorry man. I was looking through my logs tonight at work and I counted several hundred IP addresses that were attacking the server so the other day when I was banning IP's I took it a little too far.

Zac