PDA

View Full Version : Job openings

Fire Hawk
03-26-2007, 01:27 PM
I figured I'd throw a post out there if anyone is interested. At Sears in the Auto cetner, Cedar Rapids, they are going to be needed technicians for the back shop within the next couple weeks. You get paid a straight hourly wage while training, not sure how much, and once you go on commission starting off at tech 1 level is $5.50/hr + commission if I remember correctly.

If your interested you can go in and talk to either Cindy or Richard, both managers in the Auto center. You also should be able to apply online at this link here: https://www.smsodyssey-a01.com/1_1_screen.asp

JustinS
03-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Good people. :bigthumb:

Micah, are you back in the auto center?

lil krumm
03-26-2007, 06:14 PM
i got an interview Thursday just gotta find the HR office.

JustinS
03-27-2007, 08:47 PM
It's by merchandise pickup, there is a door that has Human Resources written on it.

96-eclipse-gst
03-28-2007, 08:30 PM
Uh... no comment LOL Kent just ask anyone they will direct you. I like how your advertising for Sears, Micah. Just kiddin. Justin you need to come back!

JustinS
03-28-2007, 08:49 PM
My days at Sears are done, well at least in Cedar Rapids anyways. I did apply at Best Buy in Ames though. I'll look you up Andrew when I come back next. Easter weekend I am tearing my car apart so you could stop by to check that out if you wanted. :bigthumb:

lil krumm
03-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Uh... no comment LOL Kent just ask anyone they will direct you. I like how your advertising for Sears, Micah. Just kiddin. Justin you need to come back!

you gonna be there? if you are you best set me up right ;) lol

96-eclipse-gst
03-29-2007, 03:36 PM
No, I have today off, but I could get you hired.....Hmm should I tell my boss I know you and your really good, or should I tell her your a complete retard.

lil krumm
03-29-2007, 05:55 PM
well i interviewed with your ast manager. he seemed intrested, said he had to talk to your manager first. so i should know by sat.

Drifte
03-29-2007, 06:26 PM
so you talked to tim? i wish that guy ran that part.

JustinS
03-29-2007, 08:08 PM
so you talked to tim? i wish that guy ran that part.
Beatty manages lawn/garden and hardware now fool. Richard from Electronics is now the assistant manager over there, great guy to work with.

Fire Hawk
03-30-2007, 07:10 AM
I'm not back in the auto center as of right now. I did say I'd go back to help get people hired on and trained for a couple months.... but that's all the longer I want to stay if I'm going to go back there. From the sounds of what I'm hearing I may not go back at all though.

96-eclipse-gst
03-30-2007, 09:46 AM
I would stay where you are or even look elsewhere Micah. It seriously isn't even worth it to come to the Auto Center, we deal with so much shit and the compensation isn't anywhere near what it should be. It was a great step for me when I first started but I think it may be time for me to move on. Which is sad because all the guys feel that way too, besides Ron.