PDA

View Full Version : Zach sighting?

TurboMeTroy
03-20-2007, 01:33 PM
I think I saw you and your girl @ Wal-Mart today...a Green Cavy with a big / gangly body kit ? j/k. :)

You notice 3 corporate-dressed dudes walking near you, 2 tall - 1 short? Me=short.

ZacFields
03-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Oh were you the one stuck in the back seat of that car because the child lock was on the door? lol

I didn't remember at first but Ashley did and she refreshed my memory. Shouldda busted outta there and said Hi. hah.

You should start coming out to the Advanced Auto car shows on Thursdays. You'll meet just about every regular poster on this site out there. I imagine those will start up here within a month if they haven't been starting to happen already.

Zac

Drifte
03-20-2007, 03:25 PM
its hard to tell with all those chrome city junkies. (no offense...just my terminology). Always some fancy rides sittin out. People were out on the ave...why is it that now i have a pos civic people call me out to race! wtf mang

DustinsDuster
03-20-2007, 04:21 PM
it seems no one ever calls me out to race, i always have to ask for them.

it sucks, its like im not fast enough to run with the fast guys, but too fast to run most of the other cars out there.

Luminatorz34
03-20-2007, 04:37 PM
same problems in the camaro. so i feel your pain or anguish dustin. im a mid 13 second car. but its always those bad asses in the n/t dsms wanting a piece or the 15 second car bracket that will race but wont race me :( althought there is a 9 sec full tubbed maro up here. but im not wanting to mess with a bb car with 2 stages of nos with 200 shots