PDA

View Full Version : For the record

logans dad
03-18-2007, 09:41 AM
First off I still have a lot of friends out their. Went out last night and didnt race but bull shitted with people for a couple hours and didnt have to hide in the corner of the parking lot.

Then found out all that money that Mario has put in his car and it broke right after he got it back. Now hw has to put a bunch more money in it due to the fact I heard its his problem and not the people that worked on it. Scratch your nuts or Juggernuts Or who ever you are, Don't be a fool and let just anyone mess with your car. Id go to Trent in Davenport.

Rollin on Dubs
03-18-2007, 09:58 AM
Vic-

Its post like this that make you look like an old peice of shit that just wants to get the bullshit started again cuz you have nothing better to do.

If you hate rob, sally and the streetpsi people so much, dont come on to a site where they frequent, and make a post like this. Its only going to start a big pissing match again and everyone is going to call you names and make you sad all over again.

logans dad
03-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Do you think I care what you think. I'm just saying what I heard and what I think about a disability when she is out their jerking that back around in a car. Isn't this the trash thread? When you get older maybe you will see the light!!

Ive only talked to Them a few times out on the street. I dont know them at all.

Another thing Dubs, Sally tried to get me to say fuck the MSCA guys and be friends with them. What kind of a person does that? Then talked bad on our phone conversation about one of the sweetest girls on this board. Now you tell me whats up with that. If you dont like my post dont read them, Its that simple.
I just feel sorry for this Mario kid. I bet he put more money in his car then I have and its sitting again broke down.

As far as the street psi, I asked George about joining but he never really gave me an answer to it. The people that where out last night was a nice bunch and I dont need anything else. If I dont race on the street it is all that much better. I can do it at the strip.

MustangSally
03-18-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm just saying what I heard and what I think about a disability when she is out their jerking that back around in a car.

Apparently Vic, you don't give a damn about your spouse then, but I do love mine and if my riding with him makes him happy it's well worth the pain.

You stupid FUCK, I've been disabled for over 14 yrs due to cancer, NOT because of my back ! You wanna pick a fight with me you NO-Nuts fucker bring it on !!

Isn't this the trash thread? When you get older maybe you will see the light!!

You wouldn't know the TRUTH or see the LIGHT if it slapped you up against that drug infected burnt out cells you consider a brain.

I

Another thing Dubs, Sally tried to get me to say fuck the MSCA guys and be friends with them. What kind of a person does that?

Actually, what I said was "what kind of a so-called friend would use another to do his dirty work" and "you didn't need friends like that".

Your brain cells are SOOOO FRIED from all the dope that it's nothing but jelly and confusion.

I never once said "fuck the MSCA guys", I don't even really know any of them so that would be stupid on my part to say something like that, DON'T YA THINK, ohhh that's right YOU DON'T THINK HOW COULD YOU WITH OUT LIVE BRAIN CELLS.

Then talked bad on our phone conversation about one of the sweetest girls on this board.

Why make-up shit Vic this issue has been dead for months, hmmmm must be that time of month for you to be on the rag. If I have something to say to someone I'll say it to THAT PERSON, I sure as hell wouldn't talk shit about any of the girls with you........... that's for sure.

Now you tell me whats up with that. If you dont like my post dont read them, Its that simple.

Got nothing better to do Vic, like fuck your wife or something, besides trying to start shit, hmmmmm she probably doesn't want any part of your nasty ass either can't blame her for that.

I just feel sorry for this Mario kid. I bet he put more money in his car then I have and its sitting again broke down.

Are you sure you feel sorry for Mario, or just using him as the excuse to start bullshit with me, I think it's the latter Vic. You seem to have that problem, always bringing others into your bullshit to stir up stink because your not happy unless your stirring that pot.

Give it a rest already.

69gt4speed
03-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Ha Ha Ha, The old dog is on the rag again. Btw Mr. got it get it off my chest know it all, I was there in the room when Anita talked to you and nothing bad was said or implied about the msca or anyone. There are some fine ppl in their group. I have no problem with them or anyone except ur bony azz. Why don't ya ask Zac to ban ya again for #13 time ya old hater. Go smoke a j calm down, watch some cheech and chong.

Scott
03-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Vic you are retarded, go to trent in davenport?? what did he do for you, put in a tranny?? I sure hope he didnt fuck that up, the kind of work they did on that mario guys car isnt just nuts and bolt and replacing shit, its a little more in depth than what trent did for you.. and it doesnt really matter who does the work but on a car like that its gonna be constant tuning/maintenance/fixing stuff and you should realize that.. I wouldnt bring my stuff to trent in a million years, especially for anything more in depth than replacing spark plugs. The funny thing is the only reason your in the MSCA is because you dont like street psi, dont worry you wont be in that "gang" for long

Ashley
03-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Go smoke a j calm down, watch some cheech and chong.

http://www.zacfields.com/ashley/iamwithstupid.JPG

kidding [about the stupid part], i just wanted to use that icon. haha.

but honestly.. cant we all just keep our mouths shut? i dont like a lot of people, but i try and just keep it to myself.

MustangSally
03-18-2007, 03:20 PM
[quote="69gt4speed";p="122916":d1c1f]Go smoke a j calm down, watch some cheech and chong.

http://www.zacfields.com/ashley/iamwithstupid.JPG

kidding [about the stupid part], i just wanted to use that icon. haha.

but honestly.. cant we all just keep our mouths shut? i dont like a lot of people, but i try and just keep it to myself.[/quote:d1c1f]

Sorry Ashley,
about my language didn't mean to offend the other members or you, only a certain someone that started it.

I only visit here once in awhile as I have other things to do with my life beside talking crap to people but "someone" decided to talk smack about me and I could not let it pass like that.

Life is to short to waste time bad mouthing others when there's better things to do, I've wasted enough of my time on Vic and this thread, but I will be back if he starts again on me or my husband as it is my business when it comes to Rob.

I know you can understand where I'm coming from and so could Zac, as you two do the same for each other out of love.

Ashley
03-18-2007, 03:27 PM
yah, i hear ya, i jump in and get bitchy when people talk about zac or myself or w/e. i like arguing, and its entertaining to read sometimes... but not when its basically a whole bunch of adults calling each other stupid. if you're gonna fight, y'all need to spice it up a little and come up with some new stuff. :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
03-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Vic, for your information you stupid illerate old fuck. the only problem with Mario's car is the shit fork broke, the fork the engages the clutch. They break deal with it. It was a factory installed part and is what 12 years old, it is not common procedure to change those. Also the car has a small battery draw, which means when it sits for along period of time the battery goes dead, that is electrical nothing to do with motor building. I know what went into your motor Vic, and Mario's motor is as good if not better. If you wanna race your turd against it lets lock it up, tell ya what I will drive. So like Dubs and Scotty said stop trying to start shit, just bring your mouth and your car and we can settle this on the street, but whats funnyer yet is a couple of those guys you were hanging with said, and I quote " That Old fuck vic was out looking for someone to hang with" just kept huvering around. And do you truely think the MSCA are your buddies, ya to your face. So get a clue...Ed

69gt4speed
03-18-2007, 04:56 PM
As usual Ed's on it, he has some useful info. I didn't know about the Mario details.

On a lighter note I got my first test today, a old buick stage 1 gs 455 so the fender said, I know lil about those except the old racers that use to kick my azz. Nice to see it though, probably getting it ready for cruzin.

I tried to keep it funny Ashley, After I posted went and got a mag mount for one of my dial indicators, met up with the buick, put down some rubber. I figure Vic has to vent, no big deal. Yo Vic, stang 1/0... So ya better jump on the offer from Ed....

Rollin on Dubs
03-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Do you think I care what you think. I'm just saying what I heard and what I think about a disability when she is out their jerking that back around in a car. Isn't this the trash thread? When you get older maybe you will see the light!!

Ive only talked to Them a few times out on the street. I dont know them at all.

Another thing Dubs, Sally tried to get me to say fuck the MSCA guys and be friends with them. What kind of a person does that? Then talked bad on our phone conversation about one of the sweetest girls on this board. Now you tell me whats up with that. If you dont like my post dont read them, Its that simple.

As far as the street psi, I asked George about joining but he never really gave me an answer to it. The people that where out last night was a nice bunch and I dont need anything else. If I dont race on the street it is all that much better. I can do it at the strip.

Vic you made a post just out of the blue to make fun of Rob and Sally about some argument that no one has posted on in over a week. Like i said if you want to hate people, try to do it silently. Cause every petty post you make only makes you look stupid. ( vic im not trying to bash on you, but your topics you make and post's you make are just rediculous) But i can assure you that when i get older i will not be making a topic on a fourm out of the blue just to spread some petty gossip and make some cheap shots at someone for claiming to have a disability weather or not i think they in fact do. ( i dont even do that now) Vic you will get a little more respect from people if you had more self control when you fire up your browser.

drfast4ward
03-18-2007, 08:21 PM
as I am reading through this post not knowing the people being talked about barely.. and vice/versa, kinda find it hard to read about how I dont do nothing other than bolt ons I have built very many engines, very many cars, more than just nuts and bolts, and spark plugs.. but hey everyone has there oppinions. When you build an engine, Tranny, car , etc... with higher than stock hp usually dble if not more, and your doing it for these kids that are just waiting to rip into it broke in or not... so happy to put the pedal down and with so much power than when they brought it in just want to see how much more. I have dealt with it a many times, and more times than not it was a part failure not an installation failure.. Vic you of all people shouldnt be slandering someone especially if you dont have the facts. I sit here today and still get slandered for things in the past, and not to many of those people slandering me have ever had a first hand experience with me its mostly hearsay, and as most hearsay goes the story changes from one person to the next, and is usually ones sided. Ed is right, The part is old and is probably pushing on a 2900 lb preasure plate intended to push on a 1700 lb stock preasure plate.. nothing to do with the installer at all.. but as you can see, same as it has been with me the installer once again gets the blame.. and if any one knows dsms Like I do they will also tell you that they are devil cars. and need daily maintainance, especially in built up applications. I have Come Along Ways, And I have a partner who has taught me alot, not skimping do everything morally correct, and dont take shortcuts. do everything as if you were a surgeon and someones life depended on what you were doing. if you do everything right and on the up and up, you dont have to skirt around and think back whether you didnt do something wrong or not... Everybody makes mistakes including me, and when I make a mistake I own up to it.. as I would think Ed would also. get the facts place blame where it belongs. The shift fork, plain and simple.

OldSkoolRCR
03-18-2007, 08:29 PM
I have 2 things to say.

1: Amen Trent, very well put.

2: In your face Vic, your still a moron :rolleyes:

Juggernaut
03-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Scratch your nuts or Juggernuts Or who ever you are, Don't be a fool and let just anyone mess with your car. Id go to Trent in Davenport. I hope that wasnt directed towards me Vic?

Jappbox
03-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Trent Said it "devil cars" Marios car is just that. When you take someone who has no knowedge in cars and put then In a car like that who as been though a few rough owners, stuff breaks everything that has gone wrong with that car is something we did not replace, like its cursed. Has nothing to do with install or tuning. As far as the comment to juggernate I hope I can build him a car that will hand you your ass for that stupid comment. If you dont like me or any streetpsi members keep it to yourself vic. I dont say anything about you!

69gt4speed
03-18-2007, 09:14 PM
I won't make a long post the facts are sh-t breaks and imho this had nothing to do with Mario's car, it had to do with streetpsi, myself and Anita cause I have a car that I beat on. I have hung around long enough to know Trent, Ed and George. They have some fun but if they made errors or something they say so. Same goes for both of us here. Meantime Vic ya just......
Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nIlFsERnmk&mode=related&search=)

Juggernaut
03-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey old man vic i think u need to relax, sit down and drink a nice big cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! dont bring me into ur conversations. i think the Alzheimer's has struck u in your head.Dont be a fool, From the time your brain sends a signal to your arm to shift its going to be to late. Turn around while you still can, this midlife crisis will soon be over. BTW I saw a sale on Mobility Scooters.

ZacFields
03-18-2007, 11:36 PM
^ Actually from what I hear Vic has some pretty good reaction times at the track compared to most people :)

I think this problem has pretty much worked itself out. There was a little while where me and Ash didn't care for Anita that much, but over time she has reminded us of what kind of person she is, and reminded us of why we liked her before all this shit happened.

Vic I still maintain that you are a good person. I've met you and talked to you and you are just a nice old man.... nothing more to say about you other than you're just a nice guy. You and George are WAYYY more alike than either of you will ever admit. George is a real good kid when you talk to him for a while too, and that goes for Ed also.

This is a rut that everyone has gotten themselves into, and everyone keeps reminding eachother of it, and that's why its so hard for this stuff to end. Everyone's just gotta relax and I think Anita said it best when she said life it too short for this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Zac

DustinsDuster
03-19-2007, 04:58 PM
Zac, i was reading through all of this, and was about to say just about everything you just said. thanks for saving me the trouble..

allgo
03-19-2007, 05:34 PM
All vic is doing is just stating what he seen. Vics a good guy, just cause he started a thread to talk shit doesnt change the fact that everyone has done it to. I think we needed a little life on here! just my 1.5 cents.

OldSkoolRCR
03-19-2007, 08:03 PM
All vic is doing is just stating what he seen. Vics a good guy

What exactly did the moron see? Not a dam thing thats what. He was just trying to start some shit based on what he knows...NOTTA as usuall. And all I was stating is that he is a idiot, whos car sounded like the 4th of July on the bridge. pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop. bang pop bang. What you swinging on his nutz now Joe? :rolleyes:

OldSkoolRCR
03-19-2007, 08:03 PM
All vic is doing is just stating what he seen. Vics a good guy

Maybee he should worry about his hunk of shit, ya think? Whats he gonna do when it comes time to step-up and put up?

allgo
03-19-2007, 08:09 PM
I guess I should say what he heard not seen!! I am just sticking up for the guy since you guys all say that none of us msca guys care for him, I dont no 1 member that has meet him that doesnt think he is a good guy. You got to admit Ed this board has been pretty quite.

OldSkoolRCR
03-19-2007, 08:21 PM
Well Allgo, there is not 1 MSCA member I have meet that I dont like except for LOUD mouth piece of shit Steve'O, but as for Vic he is gonna have to back up his mouth eventually, and are you going to be there to do it for him? No your not. Stay in your boundry Allgo thats all I am saying. And yes it has been pretty lame on here. Well lets start 20 pages...lol

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Dam Vic, whats up not chaseing Allgo with your dumb ass posts, better yet no post at all, whats up? the Opps I am stupid, cat got your tounge? See ya soon Vic.

logans dad
03-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Just watching the shit fly by. And to think, All this because I didnt let 2 punk ass kids have my car for a few days to try and tune it. I will be out this weekend. So I better start tuning, Its not done but runs better with the base timing set right. On pump gas bitch.

Juggernaut
03-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Just watching the shit fly by. And to think, All this because I didnt let 2 punk ass kids have my car for a few days to try and tune it. I will be out this weekend. So I better start tuning, Its not done but runs better with the base timing set right. On pump gas bitch.

I bet ur shit will never touch Jesse's just my .02

TbTalon94
03-20-2007, 05:01 PM

Gimme a call when you want somethin done.

logans dad
03-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Thanks Trevor!! I messed with it some but would like you to look at it and tweek it. With base set 4 degrees faster I took some total timing out and added 2% on fuel from like 4 grnd to 8 to get a 10.5 A/F But havent messed with it for a few days. Also had to lower dead time to bring trims back to 0. Just wanted to go safe but looks like its time to unleash it.

I would like the shocks Trevor but tapped out for a couple weeks from buying this other turbo.

logans dad
03-20-2007, 05:16 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="123054":b4c31]Just watching the shit fly by. And to think, All this because I didnt let 2 punk ass kids have my car for a few days to try and tune it. I will be out this weekend. So I better start tuning, Its not done but runs better with the base timing set right. On pump gas bitch.

I bet ur shit will never touch Jesse's just my .02[/quote:b4c31]

I know it wont and never said it would.

logans dad
03-20-2007, 05:29 PM
I will apologise to Jesse for the things being said but as far as the others I didnt start this war.

Jappbox
03-20-2007, 05:52 PM

Never said anything about a few days, just a hour or two. Cause i didnt feel like stoping and having you fix your Vacum lines every pull. It took me 20min to tune Marios car I didnt have anything pop off. Just when he drives it he brakes it, nothing i can do about that.

logans dad
03-20-2007, 06:14 PM
I hear you Jesse. Its was down to Darts one day and it was there and the wiring looked nasty.

I know its not right to use you to get to them and again I'm sorry for that. I know your a good person.

Every time I do a bad post I have my fingers on the enter key and tell myself no don't sent it but then I hit it hoping to piss them off like they do me.

Again I'm going to try and just say when a post comes on me to say your right and let it be.

George said he would have to keep it a few days to get a good tune on it. I have full coverage on it but only for family members so George would of been driving it with no insurance and I just didnt want him to drive it at all.

allgo
03-20-2007, 06:35 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="123019"]
Well Allgo, there is not 1 MSCA member I have meet that I dont like except for LOUD mouth piece of shit Steve'O, but as for Vic he is gonna have to back up his mouth eventually, and are you going to be there to do it for him? No your not. Stay in your boundry Allgo thats all I am saying. And yes it has been pretty lame on here. Well lets start 20 pages...lol

Who are you the president of Cedar Rapids?? I will say and do what ever I want, so I dont have any boundries to worry about!!

The thing is 99% of vics post are defending himself from your guys rippings, so know he makes a post that is on the other end and he all the sudden is a old peice of shit? ( old fart yes)!!sorry vic

Juggernaut
03-20-2007, 06:56 PM
PM sent Vic... and for the record i dont have a problem with anyone on this board including george,ed,jesse,joe,steve-o,msca,streetpsi,vic.. or anyone else despite the past when i was very immature and had a problem with joe and msca. but i just didnt like the juggernut comment.

lifes to short to come on here and argue.

allgo
03-20-2007, 07:00 PM
PM sent Vic... and for the record i dont have a problem with anyone on this board including george,ed,jesse,joe,steve-o,msca,streetpsi,vic.. or anyone else despite the past when i was very immature and had a problem with joe and msca. but i just didnt like the juggernut comment.

Who are you???

Juggernaut
03-20-2007, 07:02 PM
[quote="Juggernate";p="123069":47a3d]

Who are you???[/quote:47a3d]
lol Zach (trans am ws6) aka stalkerws6 aka killspray

allgo
03-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Is that your evo?

Juggernaut
03-20-2007, 07:39 PM
yes

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 07:54 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="123019":5e18d]

Who are you the president of Cedar Rapids?? I will say and do what ever I want, so I dont have any boundries to worry about!!

[/quote:5e18d]

Farthest thing from the President of CR shit head, I was saying when Vic runs his yap, are you going to be there to defend him when someones wants to put the foot in his azz. Could care less about your fucking boundries, but if ya wanna be a prick fuck ya them. And Vic who you calling a punk, your studdering, illiterate fuck. Well see soon enough whos the punk, and who punks out of racing. I will race any fucker on here dont forget that. But I am racing for money this year so if you got it step up, otherwise shut the fuck up.

logans dad
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
You want to go to jail? Bring it!!

allgo
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Hold on you tell me to watch my boundries and expect me not to get pissy!! I will race any car you own for money we both know that so get out there and put that motor you got from terry in!!

Rollin on Dubs
03-20-2007, 08:43 PM
The thing is 99% of vics post are defending himself from your guys rippings, so know he makes a post that is on the other end and he all the sudden is a old peice of shit? ( old fart yes)!!sorry vic

You didint read what he posted at first about Rob and Rob's wife. Vic edited his post shortly after i commented on what he said.

I dont know vic personally and cant say that he is a bad guy. But regardless of a topic being in the trash section the crap between vic and (george,ed,streetpsi) is entertaining at times, but for the most part is redundant.

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Hold on you tell me to watch my boundries and expect me not to get pissy!! I will race any car you own for money we both know that so get out there and put that motor you got from terry in!!

To start with Vic, whats racing got to do with going to jail, I said if you get a boot in your ass replies what? DaDaDaDumb fuck, and Allgo who the heck is Terry and what motor did my broke azz buy this time, shit next I will have gotton a a Pat Musi motor. Dam dude your info sucks you need to search different sources. But hay nice try. And if you of all people take the boundries comment serious you are messed up. But you know what I/we got for ya if you wanna just drop me a line anytime. But anyway I have seen all your dyno tuned queens that run good on the dyno, shit all over the track. Thats proven. But like I said bring it.

allgo
03-20-2007, 08:58 PM
BIKES RACE BIKES, CARS RACE CARS CAN YOU HEAR ME SINCE I PUT IT IN BIG LETTERS!!! AND ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT OWN THAT BIKE SO TURN THE PAGE COAT TAIL RIDER!!! OH YEAH THAT TRACK YOU SAID YOU TESTED AT WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN??

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Hey Vavavava Vic the key word was "SOMEONE" Einstien. OhOhOhKKKK Ok. :butthead:

allgo
03-20-2007, 09:00 PM
How much then to race the bike vs a car???

Jappbox
03-20-2007, 09:12 PM
BIKES RACE BIKES, CARS RACE CARS CAN YOU HEAR ME SINCE I PUT IT IN BIG LETTERS!!! AND ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT OWN THAT BIKE SO TURN THE PAGE COAT TAIL RIDER!!! OH YEAH THAT TRACK YOU SAID YOU TESTED AT WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN??

Im not trying to start something, but isent a 9.00 car and a 9.00 bike the same if the 60 and mph are close?? I dunno why some people are scared to race bikes i mean its all a power to weight ratio, and the faster the bike the easyer it spins/pulls wheelys on the street... just my opinion..

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 09:13 PM

Are you sure I dont own it. And it was SGMP (South Georgia Motorsports Park, Valdosta GA) Saturday night Street Chaos after dark March 3nd. Her is the link to AMA Prostar.http://www.amaprostar.com/noframe_schedule.asp Please feel free to check it out and check your sources. Like I told you i was not there, or riding it that night. If your so think its BS, we can lock something up with your FoxBody for any amount you want. And again who the hell is Terry, I wanna call him a get that motor, shit if hes giving it away I will take it. :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 09:17 PM
How much then to race the bike vs a car???

Your FoxBody, you driving. My fat ass riding the bike. Heads up Pro Tree. $1000.00. I have No NHRA license for the bike yet, so I will get the paper work and Physical. And we can get it on. You know how TriState is. I am n ot going to give Vic 10 pages of recognition, so if you wanna do this you got my # and You know how to find me when your ready...Ed

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 09:20 PM
[quote="red04evo

Im not trying to start something, but isent a 9.00 car and a 9.00 bike the same if the 60 and mph are close?? I dunno why some people are scared to race bikes i mean its all a power to weight ratio, and the faster the bike the easyer it spins/pulls wheelys on the street... just my opinion..[/quote]

Theres nothing to start Jesse, I have been saying this for months. But we will race on the track on a Pro Tree, for reasons being. No cheating, no spinnig, no excuess's. I mean is this not the same as bringing a twin turbo V8 Vette to race a 4 banger? One of those questions that makes ya go HUM! :bigthumb:

ZacFields
03-20-2007, 09:23 PM
[quote="allgo";p="123087":75343]BIKES RACE BIKES, CARS RACE CARS CAN YOU HEAR ME SINCE I PUT IT IN BIG LETTERS!!! AND ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT OWN THAT BIKE SO TURN THE PAGE COAT TAIL RIDER!!! OH YEAH THAT TRACK YOU SAID YOU TESTED AT WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN??

Im not trying to start something, but isent a 9.00 car and a 9.00 bike the same if the 60 and mph are close?? I dunno why some people are scared to race bikes i mean its all a power to weight ratio, and the faster the bike the easyer it spins/pulls wheelys on the street... just my opinion..[/quote:75343]

Yeah but bikes usually hit their potential times a lot easier without stuff breaking. I hear about Busa's running 9 second passes (or faster) all day long with no problems. Rarely hear that about any 9 second car. Something always breaks.... or something was always tuned wrong.

I don't know a ton about this stuff so I could be wrong. But oh well, I'd never put money down to race a bike. (If I had a 9 second car). Like I said, just seems like its much more likely the bike will complete the 1/4 successfully.

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Zac...You are wrong weather a car or bike, going from point A to B in 8 or 9 secs is all the same at the end of the 1/4 mile. Its power to weight ratio usuall comes out to be pretty equal. Anyway its a 9 sec bike Vs a 8 sec car I beleve, so who has the advantage?

Jappbox
03-20-2007, 09:31 PM
well its simple like this

Car:
800hp@2000lbs = .4 power to weight ratio

Bike:
300hp@800lbs= .375 power to weight ratio

Car has better Ratio.

ZacFields
03-20-2007, 09:33 PM
I understand that part. 2 of anything that goes from point a to point b at the exact same amount of time would be a good race.

But what I was trying to say is that it seems to me like these busas are running 9's and 8's or better all day at the track with no problems. The cars that are running 9's and 8's.... it seems like half the time they might get ONE 9 second pass before something breaks.

I agree that in a fair race, it shouldn't matter one bit. I'm just asking if it's more likely that a motorcycle actually finish the race.

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 09:34 PM
well its simple like this

Car:
800hp@2000lbs = .4 power to weight ratio

Bike:
300hp@800lbs= .375 power to weight ratio

Car has better Ratio.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Well put. :supz:

ZacFields
03-20-2007, 09:35 PM
And I guess more-so, would any of you really put your money on a car in a race between a 9 second car and a 9 second bike?

Zac

Jappbox
thats saying the busa weighs that with a 200pound rider ;) and a race foxbodys are light, my numbers could be off the car could make more power, or the bike weigh less, thats if the bike makes 300hp. i know stock busa makes 145 so thats big jump..

OldSkoolRCR
I understand that part. 2 of anything that goes from point a to point b at the exact same amount of time would be a good race.

But what I was trying to say is that it seems to me like these busas are running 9's and 8's or better all day at the track with no problems. The cars that are running 9's and 8's.... it seems like half the time they might get ONE 9 second pass before something breaks.

I agree that in a fair race, it shouldn't matter one bit. I'm just asking if it's more likely that a motorcycle actually finish the race.

Zac

Ok I give up. You win...lol

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Jesse lets figure bike and rider @ 700lbs 245hp and the car @ 3200 w/driver and 950 hp. what do ya get? Oh and I almost forgot, Vic's still a dork...Ed

Jappbox
03-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Last one guys since maybe 2000 is to light

Car:
900hp@3000lbs = .3 Ratio

Bike:
230hp@700lbs = .328

car wins again

ZacFields
03-20-2007, 09:40 PM
no seriously im actually sort of asking a question here.

I've honestly never been to the track you guys. For a guy who runs a fairly successful car forum, I don't know much about this stuff.

I know the business part of running a website/business. lol. I'm just saying through hearsay it seems to me like these Busa's are running those good times a lot easier than cars. Seems like they can run good times all day long. Seems like most cars have a lot of trouble consistantly running good times like 10's and 9's.

Hell I don't know. Im not arguing I'm just talking.

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
Last one guys since maybe 2000 is to light

Car:
900hp@3000lbs = .3 Ratio

Bike:
230hp@700lbs = .328

car wins again

Good enough, proofs in the pudding. Thanx again. :bigthumb:

Jappbox
Jesse lets figure bike and rider @ 700lbs 245hp and the car @ 3200 w/driver and 950 hp. what do ya get? Oh and I almost forgot, Vic's still a dork...Ed

Car: .296

Bike: .35

Jappbox
03-20-2007, 09:42 PM
oops i did it wrong... my bad

ZacFields
03-20-2007, 09:42 PM

Come on Ed can't you do that? This is middle school math man! :butthead:

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Ok then. Whats funny is you will never see a car bike race for any large $. Allgo's not no dummy...Oh but Vic still is.

Jappbox
03-20-2007, 09:45 PM
ok i did it right, if the car is 3000 pounds its less power then the bike, but under that the car has better power ratio. plus that car should make over 900hp and weigh like what 2500 or less

OldSkoolRCR
03-20-2007, 09:46 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="123109":3f378]Jesse lets figure bike and rider @ 700lbs 245hp and the car @ 3200 w/driver and 950 hp. what do ya get? Oh and I almost forgot, Vic's still a dork...Ed

Come on Ed can't you do that? This is middle school math man! :butthead:

Zac[/quote:3f378]

I skipped that day.

ZacFields
03-20-2007, 09:47 PM
That's okay I just saw Ashley back there (her comp is on the other side of the room) crunching numbers trying to figure out how he did it.

She eventually got it though :)

Zac

69gt4speed
03-20-2007, 10:05 PM
A fairly decent fox should be right around 2800 to 2900# w a 200# driver. They don't need huge hp to do well. And I have yet to see a busa 60ft that good, no 1.2's or 1.3's, heck my buddy just went 1.7's in his busa at kcir. A good s/c fox car has a decent chance imo.

ZacFields
03-20-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm still down for a foot race but you guys are just all talk. Everyone's always like "Wait till this summer rolls around and I've got my new Air Jordan high tops and then we'll go." Well this summer's comin' up pretty quick guys!

Zac

snickerlicker
03-21-2007, 03:44 AM
My"decent" foxbody weighs 3000 lbs without me. Gotta remember to add lbs for a roll-cage, etc... 2000 lbs thats pretty funny, where did you come up with that Jesse?? Hell even gutted to the absolute max a friend of mines weighed 2700( not including driver) and that car is gutted, cut, holed, and everything in between. HP to weight ratio is important, but getting a car to equal the hp/weight ratio of a bike, and more importantly make it hook is a whole nother thing.

OldSkoolRCR
03-21-2007, 05:45 AM
A fairly decent fox should be right around 2800 to 2900# w a 200# driver. They don't need huge hp to do well. And I have yet to see a busa 60ft that good, no 1.2's or 1.3's, heck my buddy just went 1.7's in his busa at kcir. A good s/c fox car has a decent chance imo.

1.7 60', shit I can run a 1.7 on foot. I will show a 1.3 60' on a busa if you want trust me, 1.45s are very easy on a stock arm busa, 1.3s are nothing with a long W/B.

90 notch
03-21-2007, 06:17 AM
A 200lbs rider,a busa=OLD NEWS,NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!Steve o

allgo
03-21-2007, 07:27 AM
[quote="allgo";p="123068":c16e2][quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="123019":c16e2]

Farthest thing from the President of CR shit head, I was saying when Vic runs his yap, are you going to be there to defend him when someones wants to put the foot in his azz. Could care less about your fucking boundries, but if ya wanna be a prick fuck ya them. And Vic who you calling a punk, your studdering, illiterate fuck. Well see soon enough whos the punk, and who punks out of racing. I will race any fucker on here dont forget that. But I am racing for money this year so if you got it step up, otherwise shut the fuck up.
[/quote:c16e2][/quote:c16e2]

You said you would race any fucker on here, so if its not me are you going to back down!!!pro tree, street tires.

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
03-21-2007, 08:46 AM
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have raced yet. I have seen alot of posts with arguing and bs but no racing. If this went down in chitown there would be a race sealed and done with. I am really intrested to see how its done in Iowa when the summer comes by. I need to see some bad ass, big money, heads up street racing. Thats all Mike Salkowski

ZEE
03-21-2007, 01:22 PM
Good luck.

Scott
03-21-2007, 01:31 PM
Sounds like Mike wants to race the Busa :bigthumb:

OldSkoolRCR
03-21-2007, 02:36 PM
You said you would race any fucker on here, so if its not me are you going to back down!!!pro tree, street tires.

No Joe I will not back down you know me, but the deal is this after this race with whom ever you got, then You being a big man you are are going to run the same race in your Foxbody, since that statment was directed to Vic and you jumped in, now your not going to back down are you? Oh and Steve'O your still a fag, and hold all your comments till we run into each other, then say it to my face, PUNK!... I am done with this on this topic Joe, you wanna do it call me or PM me..Ed. By the way please tell me who is Terry and what this shit is about?

Oh and Mike trust me this is IOWA and getting a race for more than $20.00 from anyone is like pulling teeth, sorry to dissapoint you.

90 notch
03-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Ed their isn't much really to say.How's project piss yellow coming along.See ya in the stands.Steve o

logans dad
03-21-2007, 03:25 PM
EEEEEeeedd you dont know who Terry is. You will find out.

And when you put that boot up my ass or try would you pppllleaase wear the pink boots you wear at your garage, YYYuuo know the ones with the fuzzy balls.

Hi mike, I might need some porting done to a 2g head if a certain snot nose kid beats me with his dads eclipse. Just call me one brain cell old man Vic.

I only wish I had a tape of your phone call to me Sally.

logans dad
03-21-2007, 03:29 PM
A 200lbs rider,a busa=OLD NEWS,NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!Steve o

You forgot about the bottle of spray under the cover.

logans dad
03-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Ok then. Whats funny is you will never see a car bike race for any large $. Allgo's not no dummy...Oh but Vic still is.

TTTThhhanks EEEEEeeedd ThTHThats the nicest thing youve said to me in a while.

OldSkoolRCR
03-21-2007, 04:42 PM
Ed their isn't much really to say.How's project piss yellow coming along.See ya in the stands.Steve o

Well Steve'O you manage to talk your fair share of shit about me and my so called past to other people, and then come on here and claim you know so much about me and whats up. Dont hide behind the computor, when I see you we will discuess the accusations and the shit you say people and claim to know. I dont give a flying fuck who you know or think you know, or what you think you know, or what you've been told about me. I PROMISE you we will discuess it, and if you like get Allgo and stop by we can discuess it here. At this point in my life it just dont matter anymore, and you and your BS dont either. And as for Vic your the one with the ssspspspspeach problem dork,( HOOKED ON PHONICS) try it, I talk just fine. And as for who Terry is I know who he is refering to, I am not the Idiot fuck moron you are. I know what Allgo is refering to but once again its BS info. I have no $$$ to buy/build motor. And Vic dont be a hater with the Daddys eclpise comment, oh and its a TATATalon, retard, I know that word is hard for ya, we will see if you back your mouth up come spring. Oh I forgot, Steve'O project Piss Yellow is doing just fine collecting dust in the storage unit. My life dont revolve around my car as yours does. Funny though your past is not tidy whitey either, funny what people say when confronted huh.

Vic I gave you those Pink boots back, remember the drag queen contest you won with them at the DRAGON. funny a studdering queer. Now TTTTHHATS funny.

OldSkoolRCR
03-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi mike, I might need some porting done to a 2g head if a certain snot nose kid beats me with his dads eclipse. Just call me one brain cell old man Vic.

Vic your going to need more than a port job, dont forget I know exactly what went into your motor. And stop giving yourself so much credit with the ONE brain cell comment, Thats just pure BS, If you had One brain cell you would'nt be going Hi this is VVVVVVVIIICCCC, it would be Vic. :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
03-21-2007, 04:57 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="123076":f14db]
[quote="allgo";p="123068":f14db][quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="123019":f14db]

[/quote:f14db]

You said you would race any fucker on here, so if its not me are you going to back down!!!pro tree, street tires.[/quote:f14db][/quote:f14db]

Ya know what Joe, I will race your Foxbody with my car. Just to prove I am not a punk ass chicken shit bitch, that runs and hides when there is a chance I could loose. I dont pick and choose my races, I will get a motor put togather or bought, and just let me know when you will be at TriState and I will be there. Win or loose I will race and for some cash if you feel the need. Sick of the Bike Vs Car BS. There nothing left to talk about. just let me know...Ed

logans dad
03-21-2007, 06:07 PM
I was talking and typing what I said EEEEEeed. I kind of like it that you try to imitate me. Just to bad its not true.

I have to talk slow so you can understand me.

If there is a bar called the Dragon I never heard of it and dont care but seems you know all about it.

OldSkoolRCR
03-21-2007, 06:25 PM
[quote="logans dad";p="123175"]

If there is a bar called the Dragon I never heard of it and dont care but seems you know all about it.[/quote

OOOOOKKKK Vic...your BS you.

03-21-2007, 06:25 PM
first off I will most likely race the busa when im finished.And second I like the way its starting to sound in here lol.

03-21-2007, 06:31 PM
The thing is I don't care if I lose, because you always make the money back on another race. I have seen so many under powered cars smoke the high hp cars on the street its funny. The track is where it is at for balls out HIGH HP racing, the street is for the lucky bastard who wins.

logans dad
03-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Hey mike, Believe it or not some of us got along at one time or another lol. All of us have a very good side and a really good bad side. I will say Ed and his kid can be super friends but if they say something and it pisses you off and you say something back look the fuck out. They have helped me a lot and I will never forget that. We cant stand each other now lol. Might want to check for a bottle if you race a busa around here.

Hope to see you on the streets.

Ed, Its not only whats on the inside but the outside also. I changed a couple things. Maybe three.

03-21-2007, 06:52 PM
I know how it can get with friends, not a big deal sounds like its just fun BS to me. About the busa, not a problem I should have plenty of power to walk it hopefully or at least smoke it until the 1/8 but I think it would be close I got the numbers in on the motor SHOULD BE DAMN CLOSE from what I have seen busa's run with a small shot. I lose I lose, I just luv heads up racing I really think its a disease.

03-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Oh and Mike trust me this is IOWA and getting a race for more than $20.00 from anyone is like pulling teeth, sorry to dissapoint you.
well shit that sucks 20 bucks wtf lol

OldSkoolRCR
03-21-2007, 08:18 PM
First off Vic...If I am spraying I will say so. Simple, dont think I will need it. Second. Mike you sound like a cool guy, actually stopped by your place about a month ago, your were not there I beleve I spoke a while with your mom, very nice lady. But obviously your from Chicago so I am not going to BS you about shit you already know, Maybee a stock Busa with small spray you could run with But you know what the BIG motor Busa's on motor or spray/turbo will run, my old Busa which was nothing special ran 159/160mph on motor 167mph on spray, 134/141 in the 1/8 . The new bike runs MUCH/MUCH better, but actually I am just going to back off on the car VS bike thing, Its not worth the BS. Like Vic says, we were all close at one time, but we are at each others throats now. It will get settled and all the racing and whoopins will be video taped and posted on StreetPsi. As for money racing if you can get a $20 race trust me jump up and down and be happy. Its Iowa you moved back by choice...SORRY.

I still have a few buddies that live in Chicago with very low 8s and 7s Busa's (turbo and N20) bike. Street drivin. I am in Manchester at least 3 days a week working at the High School, I will try to stop by and meet you...Ed

90 notch
03-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Ed it's funny,you always want to talk about how my life is so bad and i'm broke, this and that.I am very happy about how my life is turning out.Like they say what goes around comes around.Don't be so involved about someone else and concentrate on what your doing you'll be much happier.And as far as my car being my life,not so much anymore.My family comes first and than my car.I still take everything i do very serious,you know as well as i do that racing is like the nba,their's always going to be shit talk no matter what.It just makes everybody try harder except for the weak ones.Life goes on no matter what.Steve o msca-still the fastest cars around here.

StreetSweeper
03-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Steve o msca-still the fastest cars around here.

HAHAHAHA... BIG FUCKING DEAL!! IT'S CEDAR RAPIDS!

Scott
03-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Im not so sure about that, to the best of my knowledge the fastest cars around here dont belong to a car club, Havlik went faster in his boat of a 55 than you have in your car, the wagon did run a 9.0 but last time I checked Torrey's got that beat by an entire SECOND. Not to mention the rest of the race cars around here

03-22-2007, 12:30 PM
First off Vic...If I am spraying I will say so. Simple, dont think I will need it. Second. Mike you sound like a cool guy, actually stopped by your place about a month ago, your were not there I beleve I spoke a while with your mom, very nice lady. But obviously your from Chicago so I am not going to BS you about shit you already know, Maybee a stock Busa with small spray you could run with But you know what the BIG motor Busa's on motor or spray/turbo will run, my old Busa which was nothing special ran 159/160mph on motor 167mph on spray, 134/141 in the 1/8 . The new bike runs MUCH/MUCH better, but actually I am just going to back off on the car VS bike thing, Its not worth the BS. Like Vic says, we were all close at one time, but we are at each others throats now. It will get settled and all the racing and whoopins will be video taped and posted on StreetPsi. As for money racing if you can get a $20 race trust me jump up and down and be happy. Its Iowa you moved back by choice...SORRY.

I still have a few buddies that live in Chicago with very low 8s and 7s Busa's (turbo and N20) bike. Street drivin. I am in Manchester at least 3 days a week working at the High School, I will try to stop by and meet you...Ed
Well that would be cool Ed, I really want to meet alot of people around here and make some friends. You are more then welcome to stop by and check out the place any time. I try to be here early as possible, but because I am painting the place and getting things to look the best in here I might not be available some times, you can either call the shop 563-927-3320 or my cell 563-542-8180 if you want to make sure I am here. As for the big motor busa with spray, sounds like I would be shit out of luck in a race. Oh well I would still get a kick out of something passing a 1,350fwhp turbo ls1 on low boost lol I estimate 1400hp @ the wheels and 7.80 175mph at full boost. If the motor comes back from the engine dyno I will give you a pm, I think you will like to check that bad boy out, its equipped with one of my ls1 Gbody Outlaw Turbo Systems, a Bullseye power S595 turbo ,and a C&S blow thru carb. I will be doing the chassis work on the car this week or next. It is getting the full 25.2 specs with the stock suspension and only a true 10.5 tire, chromoly shipment is taking awhile and I am getting a little impatient. If anyone else wants to check out the shop please stop on by there is a map located on my site. thank you, Mike Salkowski

90 notch
03-22-2007, 01:16 PM
Scotty,let's not get started.I'll admit havliks got me beat by what .o something.And the last i knew tory had a race car.I'm talking about cars,not a car.Thanks for TRYING to clear that up.Steve o

Scott
03-22-2007, 01:30 PM
haha thats funny, you know damn well that Havlik, you, and me "were" very well matched cars, and the word street car doesnt have much of a meaning when it comes out of your mouth anyway. Havlik could and still will drive 1500 miles, beat the living shit out of his car and run consistently faster than you, "but is apparently a race car" Tory's car still SMOKED you and your brother, and I bet that car got driven at least as much yours and Chris's.. Im not trying to start a pissing match but when you "claim" to be the fastest street cars around here you have to expect to get some shit... You want some respect?? talk to me when you put the trailor BEHIND your car not UNDERNEITH IT!!!

03-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Hey Steve O just was wondering how the build is going. And Scott what kind of car do you have any how.

90 notch
03-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Never said havlik had a race car.You talk like you've been their done that mr.drag week.Have you ever ONCE drove your car to the track???Don't talk to me like i don't know anything,like i've said before scotty you make it sound like that cars your daily driver.What respect do you get that i don't.No matter what you want to call it it's still street driven.BTW-last i knew tory didn't own that car anymore,so what the fuck did he blow away.Nothing!Steve o

Scott
03-22-2007, 01:44 PM
click on the garage button underneith my name..

03-22-2007, 01:55 PM
I met you before, not sure if you remember me or not.

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Ed it's funny,you always want to talk about how my life is so bad and i'm broke, this and that.I am very happy about how my life is turning out.Like they say what goes around comes around.Don't be so involved about someone else and concentrate on what your doing you'll be much happier.And as far as my car being my life,not so much anymore.My family comes first and than my car.I still take everything i do very serious,you know as well as i do that racing is like the nba,their's always going to be shit talk no matter what.It just makes everybody try harder except for the weak ones.Life goes on no matter what.Steve o msca-still the fastest cars around here.

Steve'O as for your life and bussines I could car less, honestly could care lee if you drop dead. But when you go and get some BS info, from some little pip squeek, who you and I both know has a PAST from hell, then you come on here and say I know who you know, but I will not embarres you. Trust me dude my sympathies go out to you for knowing those people, as I told Allgo to pass the word on to you to watch yourself when your around those people, he/they are bad news, and trust me I got proof. I did that to be a nice guy. But if you feel you got something on me please bring it to my face and be a MAN a Family MAN grown up as you say, dont threaten me on the internet, cause I dont care I know the truth. My life is a good as can be expected at this point. I will say it again, watch your comments to me or say them to my face, cause I dont care about the shit or you. And as for trying harder I dont need to my priority in life is not to whoop your ass, if it was it would happen, I got a kid to put through college, someday you will understand that. But as I told Allgo, I will put togather some motor or buy one and race any of you, I am not a punk bitch who choose's his races. And if you wanna race a bike, I will race you for ANY amount you want. With this said, I will see you eventually, if you feel you have something to say about me or my so called past. PLEASE step-up and say it. As for the MSCA having the fastest cars. SO what your in Cedar Rapids dude, that like having the fastest shit in Tiffin, Iowa.

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 04:56 PM
You want some respect?? talk to me when you put the trailor BEHIND your car not UNDERNEITH IT!!!

Now that is the FUNNIEST shit and the TRUEST shit I have read yet. WAY TO GO SCOTTY :supz:

allgo
03-22-2007, 06:14 PM
No whats funnier is neither one of you guys have driven your car or bike to the tracks. Practice what you preech!!!

logans dad
03-22-2007, 07:13 PM
I have never seen Steve'o type much On the forums at all. Whats up Ed, You pissed you've never had a car as fast as his ?

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 07:51 PM
No whats funnier is neither one of you guys have driven your car or bike to the tracks. Practice what you preech!!!

Well lets drive to the track Allgo, your Foxbody and me, and back, big mouth. and Vic whats funnier yet, is while Steve'o was building cars I was racing bikes, and guess what bike or car. I still have been faster than any of them and you clown fuck. And like I said if it mmmm mattered I would go fast as him, but untill you or any of them has ben as fast as me. well shut the fuck up. I got my time slips and video to back up my mouth, your one to talk about going fast...please gimma break. Offers on the table Allgo, you biteing?

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 07:56 PM
I have never seen Steve'o type much On the forums at all. Whats up Ed, You pissed you've never had a car as fast as his ?

Better yet VVVVIC, you have the slowest of everyone's car...HAHAHAHA... LLLALALALLOOSER!

allgo
03-22-2007, 08:15 PM
I dont want to drive my foxbody to the track!! Never said I did I was proving a point with you and tiny. If I wanted to I proable could with no problems but since my car is worth more to me running then not I have nothing to prove to you. But I will drive my gn or cobra to the track anyday of the week and I will turn the air on and the cd player and proable cruise at 80 to 90 with no problems are you bitting!! You see I dont care if someone drives or trailors you and tiny are the ones making a stink about it!! Ed you get your new motor running that you got from terry and we will race!

ZacFields
03-22-2007, 08:33 PM
From an outsider's point of view, I don't see what's so special about driving your car to the track. If I had a truck and trailer (and a fast car) I would definitely trailer my car to the track. CFR is like 45 minutes from here, right?

Parts can break at any time. At least if you trailer the car to the track you know you'll get at least one run out of it.

I just know some of you guys have upwards of $40,000 in your cars. That's a lot of money to be cruising down the interstate on.

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 08:59 PM
I dont want to drive my foxbody to the track!! Never said I did I was proving a point with you and tiny. If I wanted to I proable could with no problems but since my car is worth more to me running then not I have nothing to prove to you. But I will drive my gn or cobra to the track anyday of the week and I will turn the air on and the cd player and proable cruise at 80 to 90 with no problems are you bitting!! You see I dont care if someone drives or trailors you and tiny are the ones making a stink about it!! Ed you get your new motor running that you got from terry and we will race!

Well Allgo, I have been trying to get you big money ass to bet with me since I met you, once again you wessel out, But If you wanna do some betting I got $500.00 crisp bills sitting here that say the motor going into my car is a 357 cu in Iron head motor(pump gas) 10.to1 motor, It is a freshened up circle jerker motor, just to have fun with on pump gas. If your feeling froggy and wanna bet let me know. I bought nothing from Terry once again your info sucks as usuall. As for you GN and cobra, most of us on here dont have 3 cars to pick and choose from, I am calling you out with the Foxbody,(just curious who will make more passes before a clean one you or the wagon?) you claim if you want you can drive it there, You always say my shit is a Race car, well I am calling you on it. You see if you win in a race which you 100% should, I will have about $1800.00 in the motor, but if you loose you look like a fool. Ya see either way I win. :supz: Argue with Vic hes more your speed. No matter what the race or bet, if i am involved you always got some BS theory behind it.

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 09:06 PM
I just know some of you guys have upwards of $40,000 in your cars. That's a lot of money to be cruising down the interstate on.

Zac

Yep Zac I here ya...Those guys with REAL STREET Cars that went/go on Drag Week only have about $4000.00 in there cars huh? Wrong again partner. Its called a My shit wont make it COP OUT...thats what. But who gives a shit, I know who I am dealing with, it was the 100% answer I was waiting for. Just tossed it out there to hear it.

allgo
03-22-2007, 09:14 PM
When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror do you say to yourself god I am cool???

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 09:18 PM

Zac

Yep Zac, all those cars REAL STREET cars that went on drag week are about $4000.00 cars (1500 miles, 5 tracks, 5 days) wrong again partner. And I put the offer out the for Allgo, cause I already new the answer, thats a 100% gimmie.

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 09:24 PM
When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror do you say to yourself god I am cool???

No actually Joe I say, I hope someday I can be 1/2 as cool as you thought you were. Talk all the smack you want, you have'nt and never will have gone as fast as me, now thats whats funny. Hope your shit runs like you think cause It will be all over the sites (video) that is :biggrin:

allgo
03-22-2007, 09:29 PM
[quote="allgo";p="123228":4963a]When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror do you say to yourself god I am cool???

No actually Joe I say, I hope someday I can be 1/2 as cool as you thought you were. Talk all the smack you want, you have'nt and never will have gone as fast as me, now thats whats funny. Hope your shit runs like you think cause It will be all over the sites (video) that is :biggrin:
[/quote:4963a]

BLABBLABBLAB I HAVE BEEN REAL FAST ON A BIKE I AM GOD BOW DOWN!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Thats it ...all you got? Dam dude your slipping. But I am happy you realized it. I will have a new forum on StreetPsi it is going to be the Oldskool Video's...Please keep a watch for the whole summer full of videos.

Scott
03-22-2007, 09:39 PM
I think you all misunderstood my post there "Steve-o" Im not trying to talk up my car, I am making a point how retarded it is that you just wrote "MSCA" has the fastest street cars around here, how can you be preaching about street cars when you cant even drive the fucker.. and like I said I WILL drive my car to track make it or not, I didnt build a "40000" car to put on a trailer, I built a car to drive, thats too much damn money to put into something you gotta load on a trailer just to drive.. I will practice what I preach and if wanna make a deal out of it then just jump in your car and follow me up to track.. and yes it was a daily driver actually, half way through october and into november.. only stopped driving it to put it on the dyno..The only reason I havent driven THIS car to the track is because it never ran on pump gas before.. As far as respect goes, I respect your brother for making a very fast car, "not a street car by any means" but I still give loads of respect, but you sure do a good job of talking smack for him and lowering yourself AND HIM down.. I havent been preaching anything about my car but I DO KNOW everytime I hear the word street car come out of your mouth it makes me laugh inside

Scott
03-22-2007, 09:41 PM
yeah Mike we did meet at the dyno that day, one hell of a shop there huh?!?!?!LOL

OldSkoolRCR
03-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Scotty...we need to just give it a rest, funny Allgo put it best " dont argue with idiots they bring you down to there level" Funny Joe that comming from you of all people. HUM!!!!!!!!!!

logans dad
03-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Zac, I agree with the trailer part being no big deal. I f it breaks you've got the trailer to get home.

Then Ed'O, You make me sick having to make people think you are the king shit of it all, The fastest this, the best that, You have an ego thats unbelievable. Get that Civic out there and race my slow ass shit for a thousand, Lets lock it up if my shit is slow. You can run spray on it also. Now drink a cup of shut the fuck up with I'm the fastest there's ever been shit. Go live in the big city where someone might give a ====.

Im done with this. I get as tired of hearing your the fastest as people are of me trying to get back at you and George for the shit you say to me. It was fun but its just the same thing over and over and people, I know its childish but This is it man. Ed cant accept defeat and I can so Im done. Now go on and say it a million more times Ed'o how your the fastest that ever lived.

Ed'0, better start selling carrs to put that boy though college. Have you even looked into it. We started checking shit out two years ago.

03-22-2007, 11:10 PM
yeah Mike we did meet at the dyno that day, one hell of a shop there huh?!?!?!LOL
yeah no shit your telling me lol.

03-22-2007, 11:26 PM
I could drive my 1300hp car to Chicago or even the cedar falls track from my shop, I know it would make it and on low boost would make 17mpg. but whats the point if something breaks I have no worries except trying to find some guys to push it up the trailer if a rear end takes a shit. When I drive to tristate I wont trailer it though. Shit when I was at sound performance Marko would trailer his White supra then be almost to a street race spot and pull it off the trailer. That cars was amazingly street drivable and it made over 1200hp on a mild tune and 1500 on a one time run on the shop dyno.

logans dad
03-23-2007, 01:19 AM
Zac, I agree with the trailer part being no big deal. I f it breaks you've got the trailer to get home.

Then Ed'O, You make me sick having to make people think you are the king shit of it all, The fastest this, the best that, You have an ego thats unbelievable. Get that Civic out there and race my slow ass shit for a thousand, Lets lock it up if my shit is slow. You can run spray on it also. Go live in the big city where someone might give a ====.

Im done with this. I get as tired of hearing your the fastest as people are of me trying to get back at you and George for the shit you say to me. It was fun but its just the same thing over and over and people, I know its childish but This is it man. Ed cant accept defeat and I can so Im done. Now go on and say it a million more times Ed'o how your the fastest that ever lived.

Ed'0, better start selling carrs to put that boy though college. Have you even looked into it. We started checking shit out two years ago.

logans dad
03-23-2007, 01:20 AM
[quote="logans dad";p="123240"]Zac, I agree with the trailer part being no big deal. I f it breaks you've got the trailer to get home.

Then Ed'O, You make me sick having to make people think you are the king shit of it all, The fastest this, the best that, You have an ego thats unbelievable. Get that Civic out there and race my slow ass shit for a thousand, Lets lock it up if my shit is slow. You can run spray on it also. Go live in the big city where someone might give a ====.

logans dad
03-23-2007, 01:24 AM
[quote="logans dad";p="123240"]Zac, I agree with the trailer part being no big deal. I f it breaks you've got the trailer to get home.

90 notch
03-23-2007, 06:34 AM
Scotty,like i've said before what makes your car so much more streetable than ours,nothing!As far as the what's the point if you can't even drive it,i guess i don't understand all that.How many times AGAIN has your car been on a trailor to go to the track,EVERY SINGLE TIME.Scotty's gonna set the world on fire,go on mr. drag week.Steve o

Scott
03-23-2007, 08:10 AM
Yeah Ed I think your right, better leave the street car idols alone for a while...Scotty's gotta go SET THE WORLD ON FIRE now anyway, that was actually funny steve-o :rolleyes: , but seriously my offer still stands if your down

OldSkoolRCR
03-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Hey VVVVIC, I will race your car with my Nissan, how much? Ya see I will race anything I dont pick and choose my races like you and yours. Bring your car and your mouth and your wallet and lets giddy up. Your such a pussy, lets do it. And then well see if you learn a lesson, and man up to a money race next time around. As for college, I could make good money selling cars, but you selling cars would be the funniest shit on earth, How would it go something like this

" Hhhheelllooo Mmmmmmy NNNNaamme is VVVVICCC, hhhhow ccaccaccan I hhhheelpp you tototodday" shit take you a month to sell a car. I am the farthest from the fastests not even in the top 10 with cars, but I will tell you Old dummy, when it cam to racing bikes I was #1 in my game, and still have been faster in the 1320 then any of you. Ya I know bikes dont count weel lets see you do it, any idiot can race a car. And better yet always will be faster than you, yes me and George, so when your pea NUTZ drop gimma a call and we can get it on. GGGGGGGGOOOODDD BBBBYE...Ed'O

Oh and Vic, If I had a dime for everytime I heard I am done with this I could pay for college to Yale. Nice try dork.

OldSkoolRCR
03-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Scotty,like i've said before what makes your car so much more streetable than ours,nothing!As far as the what's the point if you can't even drive it,i guess i don't understand all that.How many times AGAIN has your car been on a trailor to go to the track,EVERY SINGLE TIME.Scotty's gonna set the world on fire,go on mr. drag week.Steve o

Heres a thought, just for bragging rights, and to shut everyone up, how about 1 weekend everyone who claims to have a street car (MSCA). We all get togather and drive to TriState, race and back. There it is 1 weekend out of the whole summer, simple no more argueing. Those who dont show or make the trip, well shut the fuck up when it comes to the street car arguement, everyone says "well I could if I wanted" BLABLABLA, shoulda,woulda,coulda. There ya go Steve'O now tell me and everyone how stupid,moronic,idiotic,retarded this idea is. Lets see 4 1/2 months of racing 18-20+ weekends. I ask for 1day.

We all meet @ Sonic/Walmart parking lot and go. No trucks with trailers following either way. Hey Scotty you in? I know that answer already.

03-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Shit I will be there even with my car, motor in it or not I will flinstone my shit there lol.

03-23-2007, 11:30 AM
I know I have been high jacking this thread but I just want to tell everyone I will be getting and AWD dyno in a few months.

OldSkoolRCR
03-23-2007, 11:51 AM
I know I have been high jacking this thread but I just want to tell everyone I will be getting and AWD dyno in a few months.

Few months when? Summer is starting, lets get it going...lol

OldSkoolRCR
03-23-2007, 11:53 AM
Shit I will be there even with my car, motor in it or not I will flinstone my shit there lol.

That statment just goes to show you have balls, and have lived other places than bo hunk Iowa. Way to go Mike.

03-23-2007, 11:53 AM
well I am closing the deal and they said it will take a couple months to wait for the dyno.

03-23-2007, 12:01 PM
One more thing ED, were you at the school yesterday? My bro lives across the street from the school, when I stopped over there I believe I saw a truck in front with linn county plates on it. Not trying to sound like a stalker I was just wondering if that was your truck. If it is, just proves how small this world is lol.

DustinsDuster
03-23-2007, 05:04 PM
good god that was a ton of shit to read through. i feel like like Charlie Brown at school...

we'll see, if im free, i might be down on the weekend shoot out. someone has to run the slowest out of everyone...

OldSkoolRCR
03-23-2007, 05:27 PM
One more thing ED, were you at the school yesterday? My bro lives across the street from the school, when I stopped over there I believe I saw a truck in front with linn county plates on it. Not trying to sound like a stalker I was just wondering if that was your truck. If it is, just proves how small this world is lol.

Yes as a matter a fact the company truck was parked up on the sidewalk by the front door, we were putting a 3000# transformer in the boliler room down 10 stairs, oh what fun it was.

OldSkoolRCR
03-23-2007, 05:29 PM
i might be down on the weekend shoot out. someone has to run the slowest out of everyone...

Dustan dont worry about that, Vics got it covered already. :biggrin:

logans dad
03-23-2007, 05:32 PM
Ed'O, Believe it or not I was impressed with your bike when I saw you run it at Cedar falls. I also know you didnt have the bottle in it and it still ran in the 9's. Maybe 20 years ago I would of tried a bike like that. My KLZ 900 was enough for me. I remember you got out by the out of bounds line and most would of let off but you kept going. I have to get back at you somehow and yesturday it was a speed thing.

StreetSweeper
03-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Vic,

Might be some Cobras out for you tonight. COME GET SOME BEEEEOTCH!

ZacFields
03-23-2007, 11:04 PM
[quote="Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport";p="123273":a926c]One more thing ED, were you at the school yesterday? My bro lives across the street from the school, when I stopped over there I believe I saw a truck in front with linn county plates on it. Not trying to sound like a stalker I was just wondering if that was your truck. If it is, just proves how small this world is lol.

Yes as a matter a fact the company truck was parked up on the sidewalk by the front door, we were putting a 3000# transformer in the boliler room down 10 stairs, oh what fun it was.[/quote:a926c]

Ed are you an electrician? Man I could have used you the other day. Trying to replace some light fixtures and starting to get pissed that it looks like i'm going to have to get up in my attic to unscrew the fuckers.

Zac

logans dad
03-24-2007, 06:02 AM
Vic,

Might be some Cobras out for you tonight. COME GET SOME BEEEEOTCH!

Son of a Beeeeotch, Got up at 1am yesterday and fell asleep at about 730 last night watching TV and didnt wake up until 12:30. I wish I would of woke up earlier and I would of come out to play. With the fog I bet the Cobras would of hooked great. :BURNOUT: The Cobras get there turn after I get it on the Dyno.
I seen my first new Boss 302 in Waterloo yesterday and it was looking good.

logans dad
03-24-2007, 07:02 AM
Actually I want to race LScivicHB first, Then I will race the Cobras. I think this is Mark but not sure. Chime in.

OldSkoolRCR
03-24-2007, 08:44 AM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="123289":045e0][quote="Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport";p="123273":045e0]One more thing ED, were you at the school yesterday? My bro lives across the street from the school, when I stopped over there I believe I saw a truck in front with linn county plates on it. Not trying to sound like a stalker I was just wondering if that was your truck. If it is, just proves how small this world is lol.

Yes as a matter a fact the company truck was parked up on the sidewalk by the front door, we were putting a 3000# transformer in the boliler room down 10 stairs, oh what fun it was.[/quote:045e0]

Ed are you an electrician? Man I could have used you the other day. Trying to replace some light fixtures and starting to get pissed that it looks like i'm going to have to get up in my attic to unscrew the fuckers.

Zac[/quote:045e0]

Zac I find that hard to beleve, that stuff is all accessable from the ceiling. If ya can not figure it get a hold of me, I will see what I can do...Ed

allgo
03-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Zach ed is just a gopher dont let him let you beleive he can wire anything!!! Only wiring that should be done is to his mouth!!!

OldSkoolRCR
03-24-2007, 09:50 AM
Big talker on the internet, bring it to my face pussy, saved you a bunch of money did'nt I...Bring you wire tough guy and try to wire my mouth shut whats wrong pussy?

Jappbox
03-24-2007, 09:52 AM
^Thats cold of you to say, being as Ed helped you out in one of your quiznos wired a new toaster for you for free so thats messed up to say stuff like that.

OldSkoolRCR
03-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Dont worry Jesse, well see if he backs his pussy mouth up to my face...

69gt4speed
03-24-2007, 10:02 AM
^^^ I 2nd that. All my help could learn to wire up things if they were interested. Less work for me and it gave them opportunity. You let your help make sandwiches. If they didn't or couldn't you'd can them.

ZacFields
03-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Ed I'll have to take another look at it. They cut the holes in the ceiling just barely large enough to get the brackets for those fixtures through, but they were definitely installed from the attic.

I think, though, if I cut the hole a little bigger I should probably be able to get to it. I'll just have to be able to patch that hole when I install the new brackets.

I'll give it another try and let you know, Ed.

Zac

logans dad
03-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Went to check on the stock car engine and Scott said he ran out of black paint but had some pink paint and painted it with that. Couldn't believe he would paint it that color but I kind of like it.

OldSkoolRCR
03-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Well now it matches your boots. :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
03-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Ed I'll have to take another look at it. They cut the holes in the ceiling just barely large enough to get the brackets for those fixtures through, but they were definitely installed from the attic.

I think, though, if I cut the hole a little bigger I should probably be able to get to it. I'll just have to be able to patch that hole when I install the new brackets.

I'll give it another try and let you know, Ed.

Zac

Zac.. is it a Ceiling fan, a can light, or a regular light fixture. Usuall those brackets are retractable so the fit through the holes, then expand in between the studs. Let me know.

Ashley
03-24-2007, 12:42 PM
right now its a regular light fixture, but he wants to put in a recessed light like this:

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/662400/662400132097md.jpg

the light we bought has the things that pop out on the housing so it expands.. but he said the one thats in there now doesnt retract at all.

ZacFields
03-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah whoever installed those suckers in the first place didn't want anyone to ever take them out. The brackets seem to actually be bolted to the studs.... like the damn light hanging from it is gigantic or something (though it's not).

The thing about it is that when they cut the holes in the ceiling for the fixture, you can tell they put the bracket in from the top because the hole is so small it's barely big enough for the actual fixture to come through. I'm gunna stop being a chicken and go up there though and see what I can find out.

It's just dark up there and I hate insulation.

Zac

OldSkoolRCR
03-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Theres nothing in the dark thats not there in the light.

ZEE
03-24-2007, 03:13 PM
What kind of light is there now?

69gt4speed
03-24-2007, 03:46 PM
^^^A small ls1, he's trying to make a 4v mod ford fit. Gonna have to cut the sheetrock/towers out so it sounds.

I'm guessing he has a fan ceiling box with welded joist braces, he's got to put a can light in. But I don't keep up with house stuff unless I'm buying.

ZEE
03-24-2007, 05:53 PM
No such thing as a small LS1. You know they're bigger than life. :)

Rollin on Dubs
03-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah whoever installed those suckers in the first place didn't want anyone to ever take them out. The brackets seem to actually be bolted to the studs.... like the damn light hanging from it is gigantic or something (though it's not).

The thing about it is that when they cut the holes in the ceiling for the fixture, you can tell they put the bracket in from the top because the hole is so small it's barely big enough for the actual fixture to come through. I'm gunna stop being a chicken and go up there though and see what I can find out.

Zac

That galvized, or Plastic box should be Nailed to a Rafter. Just like gang boxes are nailed to the wall studs. And to get to the nails you will have to go into the attic, because they drywall usually just has a hole cut in it just big enough for the box to fit through.

logans dad
03-24-2007, 07:15 PM
[quote="ZacFields";p="123332":2d48b]Yeah whoever installed those suckers in the first place didn't want anyone to ever take them out. The brackets seem to actually be bolted to the studs.... like the damn light hanging from it is gigantic or something (though it's not).

Zac

That galvized, or Plastic box should be Nailed to a Rafter. Just like gang boxes are nailed to the wall studs. And to get to the nails you will have to go into the attic, because they drywall usually just has a hole cut in it just big enough for the box to fit through.[/quote:2d48b]

Sounds like a job for the tool man, Sorry just kidding. Sounds like a major project though

69gt4speed
03-24-2007, 08:03 PM
When my new house was built the electricans put in the wiring, hung the boxes first. Then sheetrock guys marked box locations and type. Then they cut out sheetrock nailed it down then later used a small hand router to cut out for boxes sorta like a rotazip. Then electricans came back and wired in switches lights recpt. You wanted a fan they put in a fan box. So ya probably be in attic, the wires might be in way. I knew of some guys using a sawzall just cut it out. Then they put in new slide braces etc. through hole. but the wires might be in way not recommended for a novice. why electricans might have burn marks on tools. Idiot marks we call them.

Rollin on Dubs
03-24-2007, 09:21 PM
Most of the Remodel type can lights have that adjustable arms that span the width of yoru rafters, and then you just nail them in place. So even to install a can light your going to have to go into the attic and nail it to a rafter, might as well pull the old box out while your up there.

logans dad
03-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Dubs, you should train electricians lol, How the hell do you know all this stuff.

Ashley
03-24-2007, 11:49 PM
i have no idea what anyone is talking about.

so.. who wants to come and help put in my light? :)

69gt4speed
03-25-2007, 12:36 AM
I was just mentioning how they do it orginally Ashley. Anything but a can light you wouldn't need to do all that. Any other options you like? Fan, other type that uses reg ceiling box? There is a reason they charge extra for a can light because it is more expensive and more work even when being built.

Ashley
03-25-2007, 12:44 AM
i wouldnt mind just having a regular light fixture there, zac is the one who wants one of those recessed lights. it's actually the light that's right inside our doorway, so a ceiling fan would be kind of silly there. the light fixture that is there now is just pretty old school so we want to replace it.

ZacFields
03-25-2007, 01:19 AM
Well unfortunately I went and bought the can light before I really took a look at what I would need to do to install it.

Honestly in that area I would prefer something more like a track-lighting right there and in our hall way, which now that I know more about this would be a much better choice as far as installation goes.

I wanna really thank all you guys for having this discussion as it has given me a lot of different perspectives on how to get this done. I have ultimately come to the conclusion that I really just need to choose a different light.

Honestly I just thought a can light would be the easiest thing to install so that's why I chose it... we're really just looking to update these fixtures as the ones in there were installed when the house was built in 1979.

Zac

69gt4speed
03-25-2007, 01:48 AM
I would ask them to take it back and exchange for a reg ceiling box type light. There must be lots of new options without cutting sheetrock and climbing in attic. I suppose xeon strobes and black lights are out.

Rollin on Dubs
03-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Dubs, you should train electricians lol, How the hell do you know all this stuff.

I know a little bit about home repair, I have been doing stuff to my house almost since I moved in, I only plan on being in this house for a few more years, I have put about 9K into it since i bought it two years ago, and it has increased in value by over 25K. I plan on building my next house on the family farm (just north of Iowa city) and so i helped my dad put a 1200 sq Ft addition on his house and i have managed to pick up a thing or two. Thats the short version. Vic if you need to know anything about CNC machining, Plastic injection molding, or pretty much anything about polymers I can help you out. (cause thats acutally what i do for a living)

69gt4speed
03-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Dubs ya work at nlp? Reason I ask Todd B. is now working at my work place. I sorta knew him at pmx. A lot of ppl have gone through that place went on to quaker or gm or wherever. Yea Dads why I have stangs, plus he always had me doing some home repairs/auto side work so I got a pt job, a stang, went to school and had a vacation..Lol less work mo money

lil krumm
03-25-2007, 08:26 PM
Dubs ya work at nlp? Reason I ask Todd B. is now working at my work place.

that 'B' wouldnt stand for beck would it?

69gt4speed
03-26-2007, 03:42 PM
It might be then again might not. I hate to mention anyones last name already there is enough bs and grief. Same where we work already have enough bs and grief imo. It could be becker brown bohemie. I knew several mech and ops at pmx. Along with the electricans. John s worked there along with another guy on here. Small world. My # was 782 when I left it was 1500 or so in 5yrs. More than one bike and stock car guy there.

lil krumm
03-26-2007, 06:13 PM
well if it is i know him through the fire dept. im not sure where hes workin now i just know its a factory and they gave him some tools when he started.

Rollin on Dubs
03-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Dubs ya work at nlp? Reason I ask Todd B. is now working at my work place. I sorta knew him at pmx. A lot of ppl have gone through that place went on to quaker or gm or wherever. Yea Dads why I have stangs, plus he always had me doing some home repairs/auto side work so I got a pt job, a stang, went to school and had a vacation..Lol less work mo money

No i work at MSI Mold Builders.

We have built molds for North liberty, (and all of the other Victor plastics orginzatios).