PDA

View Full Version : Whats up everyone!

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
03-17-2007, 09:19 PM
What’s up everybody, my name is Mike Salkowski owner of (SALKOWSKI-MOTORSPORTS) and I am originally from the Chicago land suburbs. Before the move I was working at Sound Performance in bloomingdale il. Working on 500 to 1500hp supras and domestics. The reason for the move was because I got tired of the city life and wanted to start my performance shop, I always wanted my turbo systems and services to be reasonable in price and with great quality. We specialize in anything from DSM's to 1500whp domestics, If any one has any questions, please feel free to call or email the shop anytime.We are located in Manchester Iowa on 401 west main street which is only 1 mile east of highway 13. thank you

ZacFields
03-17-2007, 11:38 PM
Good to have you here Mike. I went ahead and stickied this post for you so it will show up at the top of the introduction forum, seeing how you're our newest advertiser.

Fill everyone in on where your shop is located and all that good stuff. It all sounds great to me. Sounds like a very unique shop for this area.

Zac

DustinsDuster
03-18-2007, 02:10 PM
do you do bodywork and everything, or just mostly engine building and fabrication? in the future here, i am going to have to strip my Duster down to nothing and restore it, and it never hurts to explore options.

i'm Dustin, welcome to the board.

Ricky
03-18-2007, 03:05 PM
ever done a turbo kit for a 97 jetta VR6? i have always wanted to go turbo but dont want to pay a ton of money.

03-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Well to answer your question Dustin I can do just about anything you want even though I am trying to stay away from body work now to focus on my main goals for the shop. Also to answer the question from Eric, I would be able to build you a kick ass DSM stomping kit for your VR6 equipped Jetta with no problems, the Vr6 motor has proven itself time after time to be a very strong performing motor.

Ricky
03-18-2007, 08:07 PM
how much we talking cuz i have been looking at the kinetics kit for awhile now. im wishing i had a full time job and making the money i should be.

Stutz
03-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the site, always great to have a sponser.

03-19-2007, 02:01 AM
how much we talking cuz i have been looking at the kinetics kit for awhile now. im wishing i had a full time job and making the money i should be. well you would have to bring the car here sometime for a free quote. I cannot tell you an exact price without looking at the car and you telling me your specific hp goals. Please feel free to call me anytime for any information regarding this. thank you Mike Salkowski