PDA

View Full Version : Drag Week winner, how did he pull that off???

Scott
03-15-2007, 01:51 PM
I just got my Drag Week 2006 video from 1320 video and I never really paid much attention untill now, but if you look at his car "roll cage specifically" he does not have a funny car cage installed in it, and there is no pictures or video of his car actually driving the route on dragweek, even from the 1320 video guys and no else there saw him driving.. How the hell can he average a low 8 second pass and only tech for a 8.5 or slower?? Im sure not many people on here care but I just thought I would bring it to everyone's attention. The nhra tech officials where brutal at cordova and those timeslips should not even have been counted by the hot rod crew "in my opinion"

Rollin on Dubs
03-16-2007, 03:35 PM
because he is sponsord by comp cams, and comp cams sponsors the pump gas drags and drag week the deck is stacked. Oh and he prob gave Freiburger head!

Scott
03-16-2007, 04:50 PM
yeah thats kind what i was thinking, bunch of cheating fuckers

DustinsDuster
03-16-2007, 07:12 PM
i think you guys are just pissed a Mopar won the whole deal....

Rollin on Dubs
03-18-2007, 09:48 AM
i think you guys are just pissed a Mopar won the whole deal....

oh and the fact that there is no way he could have drove that car with the fenders sitting on the tires. And they kept making trophys for him. (fastest car without a trailer) and (fastest mopar) (fastest car painted purple) (fastest car without wiper blades) ( fastest car with an elvis empersonater for a driver) Seriousy they gave away awards for the first two. Its pretty stupid if you ask me.

logans dad
03-18-2007, 10:38 AM
because he is sponsord by comp cams, and comp cams sponsors the pump gas drags and drag week the deck is stacked. Oh and he prob gave Freiburger head!

You talk about what I post then you post things like this Dub.

69gt4speed
03-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Ya I have to agree with Scotty and dubs there was bs going on. Bottom line if that lil 2.3l turbo would have won, thrown in sbv8 assisted class against the 100k car of kurts there would be foul cried. Or Jay browns 100+ runs to get a 12.001 or whatever. Rules are rules, without someone watching they will be twisted, cheated to their advantage. Even nascar (which I don't watch anymore) they find ways of skirting the rules. I'm sure the purple mopar will be checked out this yr., he posts over on hotrod drag week forum.

DustinsDuster
03-18-2007, 05:36 PM
hahahahaha, i was just giving you guys crap. good god, calm down...

Rollin on Dubs
03-18-2007, 05:57 PM
[quote="Rollin on Dubs";p="122845":46180]because he is sponsord by comp cams, and comp cams sponsors the pump gas drags and drag week the deck is stacked. Oh and he prob gave Freiburger head!

You talk about what I post then you post things like this Dub.[/quote:46180]

Vic- dont let your shit storm flow into other posts, Read scott's first post you will see that there was some bias and special treatment. I explained why he might get special treatment, considering that he is sponsord by the same company that sponsors the event, and jokingly i said that ole Fast eddy gave David Freiburger( the editor of HOT ROD magizine head) I like Freiburger as an editor and i dont beleve that he is homosexual but if you infact have seen the drag week video or anything Freiburger says about Ed Miller you prob would have come to the same conclusion. (So vic now that i translated my post to you, do you still feel that you need to compare your 30 pages worth of lame shit talking to my one commment about 2 guys who you dont even know or even herd of until you read this post!

hahahahaha, i was just giving you guys crap. good god, calm down...

Dustin im not mad or got wound up about the mopar thing. Im not a mopar fan but i can apreciate cool cars, (secretly im a fan of the old E body superstocks) Dustin has anyone ever asked you< THAT GOT A HEMI?

on a budget
03-18-2007, 06:17 PM
i kno hes damn close to running a 7, he posts on moparts alot too

DustinsDuster
03-18-2007, 09:58 PM
actually no one has so far, although im probably gonna hear it now that you brought it up! hahahaha, no Hemi for me; way too expensive for my tastes, at least not a big block one in my car.

now when the new challengers come out, thats a different story....