PDA

View Full Version : 1 pair of Kenny Chesney concert tickets.

rysbrnr
03-09-2007, 11:07 PM
NOt that I'm into country music or anything but a co-corker of mine won't be able to make it to the concert. She is selling her pair of Kenny Chesney concert tickets for April 13th's show at the Well Fargo Arena in Des Moines. If you know of someone who wanted to go to the concert but couldn't get the tickets due all the good seats being sold in the first few hours, here's their chance to grab some decent tickets. They are in SECTION 114, ROW L, Seat #3 & #4. She wants $200 for them.

JJ240
03-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Oh man...first thing that popped into my head when I read the title and author of the thread was shit you twinkie! Glad to hear they aren't your tickets what a relief :D

rysbrnr
03-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh man...first thing that popped into my head when I read the title and author of the thread was shit you twinkie! Glad to hear they aren't your tickets what a relief :Dhahaha, I went to a country school too and even though 99.99% of the school was riding the country bandwagon, I preferred to walk.
I figured I might be able to help her sell since I KNOW there's some closet country lovers on this site.

AutoMods
03-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Sully, you don't have to be embarrassed, we know that they are your tickets and it ok

foxsgurl28
03-17-2007, 01:39 AM
Hmm I am really thinking about it. If you get a chance, ask that person if she would be willing to take payments on the tickets. I cant do 200 rite away but I would be willing to do 2 payments of 100 or 4 of 50 by then. I just cant do 200 rite away with college money but I could pay for them by then! BUT I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THOSE TICKETS!!!! I love Kenny Chesney and saw him last year at UNI. Saw his butt like 10 feet in front of me and he has a nicer ass then Fox (he already knows how much i love Kenny!) Get back at me and let me know ASAP.

rysbrnr
03-17-2007, 01:59 PM
I'll ask her if she's okay with that. How soon do you think you can have the whole amount? If it's gonna be like 2-3 weeks she probably won't go for it.

foxsgurl28
03-17-2007, 04:38 PM
I could have 100 by the end of this week and the next by the 31st.