PDA

View Full Version : My life is on its way to a complete turn around

Luminatorz34
03-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Like it says. im on my way to a complete life turnaround. my life has been fucked up for over a year now, with decisions getting harder and harder to make. and credit problems more and more evry month. but i got to talking, or my uncle got to talking to me. my uncle owns a bike shop in peoria illinois. and he is expanding like crazy. he needs techs, and told me he will pay for my way tthrough tech school to become certified to work on motorcycles for him. he says after im certified i can expect him to pay me $45/hr. yeah ill be set, but it comes with a few prices too. number 1 being, the camaro, will be sold here in the spring.i will have to sell it now before i got tech school, because i know i wont be able to make payments on it thru school too. and 2 i have to move to peoria. number 2 isnt so bad as i was looking for reasons to get back with my family, but number 1 will kill me. i am soo attached to my camaro it isnt even funny. it is my by far best, most fun, most reliable, best looking, and fastest car ive owned yet. but i figure tought it out for a year get established back in peoria, and ill have another one, only that fucker will be stick shift. but yeah im stoke about what my uncle is doing for me, and had to tell someone. but look for my camaro ad here really soon. got some cleaning to do to her later guys and gals

TbTalon94
03-04-2007, 02:48 PM
That's awsome man. Glad to hear your life is turnin around for the better. I kind of did that with my life with working for my dad. It's a great thing to realize that you'll make more money and have something to look forward to. Good luck with the schooling and new job!

-Trevor

Juggernaut
03-04-2007, 03:31 PM
hope things work out for the best... btw how much do u plan on selling ur Z for?? theres a guy in my unit whos been looking for a LS1 f-body for a good price.

Luminatorz34
03-04-2007, 04:54 PM
im checking on payoff on the maro tomorrow then ill see what i need out of it. ill sell for what pay off is

NickTsGTP
03-04-2007, 06:06 PM
LMK what the payoff is dude.

Rollin on Dubs
03-04-2007, 07:07 PM
$ 45 an hour? Thats 93K a year, I would get that on a contract , because you would prob be the highest paid mechainc in the midwest. The shop rate at most cycle shops is in the $80 range. Otherwise congrats on the good news.

Drifte
03-04-2007, 09:45 PM
sounds like a good deal to me. glad to hear no mention of a certain talon going away.

Luminatorz34
03-05-2007, 04:41 AM
talon will be a dd for atleast a year. the money i save by no camaro payment will ensure the talon will be a reliable dd, and will be a fast dd. i gotta have the supporting mods for the evo3 im getting from bowtiebubba. haha

DustinsDuster
03-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Congrats on the news Steve. About the wages- even if you got half that, you would still have a pretty damn good paying job. And even if shit hit the fan and you had to leave the job for some reason, you would still have the education and expirance under your belt. Itd be pretty easy to get hired on somewhere else if need be. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Luminatorz34
03-05-2007, 11:22 AM
i know thats what i keep looking at too. about wages, im just going on what my uncle told me he says he wants to be paying all his techs 45/hr by summer this year. i have no clue where hes pulling this figure, or ir hes giving me a figure to see if ill bite and move back or what, but id be damn happy with that figure. and like your saying Dustin, i get certified to work on bikes, and say worst case scenario came along and my uncles bike shop decided to close doors, which i dont see hapening anytime soon, i could go anywhere else and gototo work immediatly. thats the cool part about it. i culd go straight to a honda,suzuki,kawasaki, or yamaha dealership, and almost be guranteed a position on the spot. so i dont see where i would lose with a deal like this

Drifte
03-05-2007, 12:08 PM
not to mention you can fix my shit for me!!!

cant go wrong with education.

Luminatorz34
03-05-2007, 12:16 PM
dude i can fix your shit now. haha. thats the cool part, ive been working on bikes and riding since i was 7. so bikes are 2nd nature to me. so itll be even cooler that i would be certified to work on these things. and this wil gurantee a crotch rocket for me now haha. i means whats the use of knowing all this stuff about bikes and not owning one right?? haha

Luminatorz34
03-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I have payoff amount on the camaro if anyone is interested pm me about it