PDA

View Full Version : REV-Hard

logans dad
03-04-2007, 07:15 AM
Got my car back and just wanted to let people know about Rev Hard. Yes its a little over an hour ride but I think due to how Trent worked with me on this was great.

He told me all my options before even taking it down to him if this is bad it will cost this, if thats bad it will cost that. We pretty much knew what was wrong and he did end up having to charge me for a diff case as it was bad but I knew what the cost would be if the diff case was bad also before he started. After he got it apart he told me the cost and thats what I paid. Thanks Trent and I cant think of the other guys name but I will go back to you for more work and the DYNO THAT SHOULD BE IN IN THE NEXT WEEK I HOPE.

He was very professional about it and I thank him.

It shifts better and I know its not the fastest but forgot just how good it ran.

I want to go to one of his kick boxing nights also. All the people I met where nice and love to talk cars.

Admin, Please delete any bad post here. This isn't about the past.

OldSkoolRCR
03-04-2007, 07:27 AM
Alot of people have said alot of shit about Trent in the past...Oh well people change and get weiser with age. I always knew he had the abilitys to do the good work, sometimes its just a motavation factor. I have had a few bussines dealings went Trent and he never screwed me around, was always straight. And yes we have argued back and forth in the past, but he knows its all internet BS, as I have known Trent for years. Good luck with your tranny Vic hope it shifts Dam Good, your gpna need it :yawinkle: :biggrin: Ed

logans dad
03-04-2007, 08:11 AM
We agree on this Ed and thanks, Didnt need the part it better shift good Im going to need it tho. I said I know my car isnt the fastest but does run good.

allgo
03-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Got my car back and just wanted to let people know about Rev Hard. Yes its a little over an hour ride but I think due to how Trent worked with me on this was great.

He told me all my options before even taking it down to him if this is bad it will cost this, if thats bad it will cost that. We pretty much knew what was wrong and he did end up having to charge me for a diff case as it was bad but I knew what the cost would be if the diff case was bad also before he started. After he got it apart he told me the cost and thats what I paid. Thanks Trent and I cant think of the other guys name but I will go back to you for more work and the DYNO THAT SHOULD BE IN IN THE NEXT WEEK I HOPE.

He was very professional about it and I thank him.

It shifts better and I know its not the fastest but forgot just how good it ran.

I want to go to one of his kick boxing nights also. All the people I met where nice and love to talk cars.

Admin, Please delete any bad post here. This isn't about the past.

Good luck vic hope it runs hard for you/ Maybe know we can see how bad you would have beaten that blue car.

logans dad
03-04-2007, 08:30 AM
Thanks Allgo, If he wants to go again It will happen after I get a race gas Dyno. Only way it will happen tho is 1st run I have to see the bottle shut off. Then if he wants we can go again with it turned on. He has to drive it or Anita. Not going against some young kid driving a fast car like that.

twistedmedal05
03-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Good luck vic. hope the car runs hard for u this summer.
brett

StreetSweeper
03-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Good LUCK Vic, You better tune your shit real good thats all im going to say.

And why do you care who is driving the cobra, Look at you. YOu know Robs ankel is fucked, and You Know Anita wont be able to drive the car good enough to race it hard, and now you dont wanna run what you brung.

BTW.. Allgo nice way to start some BS. I will be the bigger man and not reply to your post though.

allgo
03-04-2007, 08:12 PM
How is that starting BS?? I didnt say anything about Robs car, I was talking about another blue car.Thanks for being the bigger man and replying.

Ashley
03-04-2007, 08:13 PM
... george, you just did reply to his post?

anyway, good luck vic, hopefully it works out good for ya :)

DustinsDuster
03-05-2007, 11:28 AM
If you want to see how your car runs on pump gas before the race gas tune, id be down to line up with you without my nitrous. On pump gas all motor i ran very consistant mid 12's- so id think we would be pretty even if we were both on pump gas...let me know.

Scott
03-05-2007, 11:34 AM
I would be willing to drive Robs car but I dont know if he would like very much, not to mention I dont want to anything to happen to someones car when Im driving it, but I still would

Drifte
03-05-2007, 12:58 PM
its good to hear his business is good. I think his website, or his link to it are down. its a cool shop tho, im down to see some kick boxing.

belittle
03-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Bringing this back up to the top.

Visited Revhard today and finally met Trent. I had a great experience buying a car from him

He gave me a tour of the shop and I was throughly impressive. He has so many DSM parts he puts me to shame.

He has some HUGE potential in the building he is in. As soon as the dyno gets there it will be huge. I know I'll be visiting that often since I'm only 60 minutes away.

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Rev Hard. Trent is a nice guy, straight forward, and knows what he is talking about. Anything I've ever said bad to him I really feel bad about and personally take it back.

Good luck man!

TbTalon94
03-08-2007, 08:35 AM
He's been showing me the shop since he moved and i've watched it progress. They have put a TON of work into that place and have really turned it around. It's great to see a relatively local guy doing well.

-Trevor

on a budget
03-11-2007, 11:00 AM
where are the pics, the "Geroge: thread said somthing pictures of vic's set-up??

logans dad
03-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Go to the CR_U garage and loook at right for Deimos post

Its a motor that he is building.