PDA

View Full Version : March 2007: Belittle's 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

ZacFields
03-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Congratulations to Belittle as his 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX is CR:U's Ride of the Month for March!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k27/drifte/little.jpg?t=1172774756

This was a very short voting this month due to a lot of busyness going on in everyone's lives this month, but it was a good clean voting and there's no question who the winner was.

Take this moment to congratulate Belittle on winning CR:U's Ride of the Month for March!!!!!

Zac and CR:U Staff

Stutz
03-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Thats a really nice car! Its looking great with those new rims on it.

ZacFields
03-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Just a side-note, but I'm thinking when we make the calendar, the particular month that won on CR:U's ROTM might not have that same month on the calendar. Otherwise we would have a February and March DSM right next to eachother. haha.

We just have so many damn nice DSM's out here!

Zac

belittle
03-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the comments. The car has really started to evolve in the last few months or so.

Things will only be getting better with it to. Like everyone I have big plans for it. One things for sure, I won't be selling it anytime soon.

My car is what happens when a bone stock DSM is put into the right hands. There is no ghetto-ness at all on this car. Everything is meticulously planned out and installed. You won't see one body panel modification, no fancy gauges (only gauge in my car is my turbo timer that double as a boost gauge), and no big subs. This car runs and drives better then the day I got it.

Thanks again all!

DustinsDuster
03-03-2007, 01:15 PM
congrats Belittle. well deserved, damn clean second gen

ZacFields
03-03-2007, 01:21 PM
My car is what happens when a bone stock DSM is put into the right hands.

I agree 100%. Guys like you and Trevor are the types of people that give DSM a good name around here.

Zac