PDA

View Full Version : moved from chelf benefit thread

allgo
03-01-2007, 01:44 PM
George dont trash up this post!!!

DustinsDuster
03-01-2007, 04:36 PM
ummm, George didnt say post anything Allgo....

allgo
03-01-2007, 06:20 PM
I deleted it...

OldSkoolRCR
03-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Allgo...I am not going to start a big war with you...as far as I am concerned we have squashed our differences, But I can not beleve YOU of all people are deleteing posts after totaly cock suckering George on PSI for deleteing shit...Just my 2 cents, not cool dude especialy from you, were you not the one who said dont take advantage of the moderator shit ?...Oh and I forgot to tell you PROJECT X is 100% finished, we have tested it already the first weekend of FEB. and it is getting ran agin this weekend in Valdosta Georgia...I will race anything you or your boys own, 1/4 /Top end street or track...all I am going to say is first pass out of the trailer was 169.8 mph that was the first pass you figure it out. Oh Steve'O your first on the list, see ya when TriState opens...Ok I am done venting you all have a good weekend...Ed

allgo
03-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Hold up I delete a post on here where we are talking about a benifit race for chelf and george gets on here and starts off with his smart ass comment and I delete it and now you want me to be the bad guy??? Like I said take the trash to a different topic! And dont try to compare what george has done over at street psi to what I did.. 1 post delete that had nothing to do with the subject to his 100 deletes of my post cause I owned his ass all over that site!!!! We could go back and see the post but only george and god knows why he deleted them. And for the race on project x I dont care about your bike, but if you want to go top end buntings vette WILL HAND YOUR ASS TO YOU!!! 240 est top end on that vett hmmm... Why is someone else racing your bike for you???

OldSkoolRCR
03-02-2007, 01:46 PM
I did not see what he post my bad, and the bike is not mine, I have a n interest in it I told you that, I did 95% of the work...If the weather was not so bad I would have went to Valdosta. Lets lock in some Hard cash with Bunting lets say 30MPH roll and well go a couple of miles or to 200mph...Dont go there Joe we will fuck that vette up...How about a $1000 bet at the Chelf race with your fox body,Steve'O or the wagon, 1/4 Pro tree...and will say 50% gets donated to the cause. And my old 200lb ass will ride it.? Let me know...Ed

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Allgo,
can i see a copy of your "Smart ass Rule Book", cause last time i checked. Simply stating.

Street Class, hahaha. Was not being a smart ass.. I simply stated what class i would participate in and then laughed about it.. Are you fuckin stupid! And you didnt own a god damb thing on any site. Remember that bitch!!! The only thing you own is a free ticket to Vic's ass!

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOCK SOMTHINE UP WITH PROJECT X.. YOU NOR ANY OF YOUR BOYS! BRING IT THE FUCK ON!

90 notch
03-02-2007, 02:31 PM
I have no interest in racing something that ain't yours,what kind of gratitude would i get out of racing something that ain't yours??????Bring out PROJECT PISS YELLOW.You guys are grasping for shit now.BTW-streetsweeper what happened to your confidence about racing allgos foxbody,i thought it was a conversation piece!Well at least your getting smarter,lock it up with the grand national,you got awd REMEMBER.Steve o

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 02:33 PM
No I want to race that Cobra that hooks like glue! And buy the way i have to give Stevo Credit. He has been mod of these two forums since existance and never deleted shit..

But BTW Stevo the only thing that will have to do with piss is you getting pissed on!

allgo
03-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Allgo,
can i see a copy of your "Smart ass Rule Book", cause last time i checked. Simply stating.

Street Class, hahaha. Was not being a smart ass.. I simply stated what class i would participate in and then laughed about it.. Are you fuckin stupid! And you didnt own a god damb thing on any site. Remember that bitch!!! The only thing you own is a free ticket to Vic's ass!

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOCK SOMTHINE UP WITH PROJECT X.. YOU NOR ANY OF YOUR BOYS! BRING IT THE FUCK ON!

George I just got off the phone with John Force he said he has a project Z and would like to lock it up with you!!!

allgo
03-02-2007, 04:00 PM
lock it in with the cobra then $500

OldSkoolRCR
03-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Steve'O...Tell ya what ya little bitch, just because its not registered to me dont meen I may or may not own it, But tell ya what internet poser, you put up the $2000 we argued about last fall, and I promise you I will show all the proof of ownership you want before I blow that junk of yours away, com'on tuff guy lets do it...I told your retarded ass long ago the nova is 100% parted out, regardless what Lint tells you so get off the topic...Tell ya what I will set ya out a few lenghts..Oh and dont think I forgot about your internet BS from a while back, looking forward to discuessing it with you face to face. So either put up or shut up.

Now lets stop ruining a good topic for a good cause...Ed

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 07:43 PM
lock it in with the cobra then $500

Dude if i had $500 to spare i would gladly take your race. But beings i don't have your money you will have to race for somthing in my price range.. And dont come back with your excuses. If my shit is still around, i promise you i will be down for somthing. Oh and Tell John force ill take his project Z allso as long as it has a DOT aporved street tire, redgistration and is fully street legal!

allgo
03-02-2007, 08:02 PM
I thought you where the street king god of all $$$ street races??? $200 then, start saving know!!!

allgo
03-02-2007, 08:03 PM
[quote="allgo";p="122083":a83a2]lock it in with the cobra then $500

Dude if i had $500 to spare i would gladly take your race. But beings i don't have your money you will have to race for somthing in my price range.. And dont come back with your excuses. If my shit is still around, i promise you i will be down for somthing. Oh and Tell John force ill take his project Z allso as long as it has a DOT aporved street tire, redgistration and is fully street legal![/quote:a83a2]

I m trying to figure out who is the one always with the excuses???

Ashley
03-02-2007, 08:26 PM
i moved all this junk to the trash & cleaned up the benefit race thread. guys, please keep it in the trash and out of that thread.

Juggernaut
03-04-2007, 07:31 PM
http://forums.evowned.com/images/smilies/popcorn2.gif

StreetSweeper
03-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Allgo you act like im fucikin scared of your shit. If thats what you think you better wake up from your dreams! I will race your Cobra if i still have my car when the weather is nice and my car is ready. But you just have to come down to my price range. So if you cant do that, then i guess your the one with the excuses since im willing to compromize! So dont be tryin to buy your way out of a race.

allgo
03-04-2007, 08:15 PM
You should be scared. Why would you sell your car? You always race for 100 or 200 so thats fine I come down to your price range and race you for $2.00 is that low enough.What ever happend to you blowing the foxbody away or blowing my GN away did you finally wake up and figure out you where having a nightmare? The cobra will be ready when ever you put your kill tune in.

StreetSweeper
03-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Dude all you do is talk. Foxbody this, GN that, Cobra this. Dude your not racing nobody so shut the fuck and grow up. Just like all the big talk last summer about the GN's gonna do this and Cobra that, None of your million dollar junk even made it into the 10s, my Dad should have bet your sorry ass at Cordova, what did it do? Not a dam thing. Bunch a dyno queens is all ya got, ya I know well see. I see your fingers a typeing but all I read is WAWAWAWA. So here it is go fuck yourself and your garage full of dyno queens, you Ego headed poser. Nobody cares but you, all I am gonna say is I truley hope that if when I am in my late 30s early 40s and have the sucess in life that you claim to have, and all I have is a garage full of 11s cars, I will give up racing. What a joke. Get a clue :butthead:

allgo
03-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Its alright george Ive owned all my cars when I was 30 years old. But being that I still am only 37 I think I am alright, know go back and get me a price check on some cow feed!!!

lil krumm
03-05-2007, 04:34 PM
now go back and get me a price check on some cow feed!!!

HAHA

Drifte
03-05-2007, 04:42 PM
i think hes in the nuts and bolts business. not cow feed. but i could be wrong. All i know is employers their say he talks shit about me, and i dont think he (george) even knows me.

on a budget
03-05-2007, 04:49 PM
why dont we just cut threw all the bullshit and lock some races..

OldSkoolRCR
03-05-2007, 07:40 PM
why dont we just cut threw all the bullshit and lock some races..

Jay...Now that is a FUNNY statement...maybee when you were younger your dad told you Jay. "never say never", well I am saying it will NEVER happen. There having more fun talking shit to each other...Ed

In order to lock a race up everyone would have to shut the fuck up long enough to do it. So much for wishfull Thinking. And yes I am refering to George/Allgo/Vic..

OldSkoolRCR
03-05-2007, 07:42 PM
know go back and get me a price check on some cow feed!!!

Dam Joe... thats the best you got...your looseing it buddy. :biggrin: I expect better from you.

allgo
03-05-2007, 08:00 PM
I thought I would take it easy, dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

StreetSweeper
03-05-2007, 08:33 PM
i think hes in the nuts and bolts business. not cow feed. but i could be wrong. All i know is employers their say he talks shit about me, and i dont think he (george) even knows me.

Talk shit about you.. I wouldnt eve know your first name if i was told so. The only person i have ever said shit about was Lill Krumm. and the only other thing i have commented is when the Prairie Ricers get braught up.. So go on thinking what you want, but if i have a problem with you i would gladly come to your face. But since i don't know you i will scratch that idea.. Belive what you want.

StreetSweeper
03-05-2007, 08:33 PM

Talk shit about you.. I wouldnt even know your first name if i was told so. The only person i have ever said shit about was Lill Krumm. and the only other thing i have commented is when the Prairie Ricers get braught up.. So go on thinking what you want, but if i have a problem with you i would gladly come to your face. But since i don't know you i will scratch that idea.. Belive what you want.

Drifte
03-05-2007, 08:38 PM
"but if i have a problem with you i would gladly come to your face"

hey whatever you think is a good idea. But my friends wouldnt lie.

Rollin on Dubs
03-05-2007, 08:46 PM
[quote="Drifte";p="122279":3f9aa]i think hes in the nuts and bolts business. not cow feed. but i could be wrong. All i know is employers their say he talks shit about me, and i dont think he (george) even knows me.

Talk shit about you.. I wouldnt even know your first name if i was told so. The only person i have ever said shit about was Lill Krumm. and the only other thing i have commented is when the Prairie Ricers get braught up.. So go on thinking what you want, but if i have a problem with you i would gladly come to your face. But since i don't know you i will scratch that idea.. Belive what you want.
[/quote:3f9aa]

"but if i have a problem with you i would gladly come to your face"

hey whatever you think is a good idea. But my friends wouldnt lie.

^THAT SHIT'S BALLIN ^

Ricky
03-05-2007, 08:58 PM
hahaha

lil krumm
03-05-2007, 09:08 PM
The only person i have ever said shit about was Lill Krumm. and the only other thing i have commented is when the Prairie Ricers get braught up.

hmm you wont say any shit to my face? i hope your not afraid of a little stick boy??

did you just call me a ricer?

warchild145
03-05-2007, 09:22 PM
damn this is getting good

lil krumm
03-05-2007, 09:37 PM
damn this is getting good

nahh not really, i dont like picking on the mentally challenged so i think im done...

69gt4speed
03-05-2007, 10:08 PM
I kind of like the idea of getting some races up for later. Now I don't know you guys too much but if ur interested we could get some close matches worked up.

Who really gives a sh-t what someone says, we all know sh-t talk goes on all the time. Work, school, whatever. Who's fkn who, who has what, all that sh-t. I don't care what age or class of ppl. same ol sh-t what someone else is doing.

Lets get some cars together later and actually do something ourselves. No bs just do it. I want to see cars. Make a video no problemo. That other video never came about.. Put it up on youtube, no names, plates, locations, just cedar rapids rumble or something. Something you could say I did that. Maybe it is wishful thinking....

warchild145
03-05-2007, 10:28 PM
i would be up for some races but i would rather keep it at the track with my stuff.

Who wants to get whooped or in some cases who wants to make me look slow?

69gt4speed
03-06-2007, 12:02 AM
We'll figure out something... lol.. looking at the lakewoods looks like they hit a curb sometime. Those things are known for attracting curbs, at least mine did on the 69.

The problem with all night street drags if they have them is a million ppl show up, the track turns crap. There's the benefit race, someone could vid that. I might be working and would donate instead.

StreetSweeper
03-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Yea thats right krumm every time you have been around me you dont say shit. Nor do i have shit to say to.. But better check your friends guys!

Rob,

Give it up, no one in this fuckin thing we call a town is racing anyone. We cant shut up for long enough.. So give it up.

ZacFields
03-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Yea thats right krumm every time you have been around me you dont say shit. Nor do i have shit to say to.. But better check your friends guys!

Colton's been one of my best friends since about 6th grade. I happen to know not only could he take care of himself just fine I'm sure his friends would be happy to throw down for him.

But lets drop the gangster talk. This is Cedar Rapids and nobody needs to check anyone's friends because nobody fights in this town anyways...and I don't think anyone doing any of this shit talking is going to be the ones to prove me wrong.

Zac

Ricky
03-06-2007, 11:25 AM
man o man. this summer should be an interesting one...

lil krumm
03-06-2007, 12:30 PM

when am i aroudn you? i dont have a problem with you untill you open your mouth. you seem to have a problem with me so next time you see me you better let me know what that is....

TbTalon94
03-06-2007, 12:50 PM
man o man. this summer should be an interesting one...

doubt it

Everyone will be either "selling their cars" or in the "it's not ready yet" mood.

69gt4speed
03-06-2007, 01:11 PM
[quote="BlackVR6";p="122361":7aa07]man o man. this summer should be an interesting one...

doubt it

Everyone will be either "selling their cars" or in the "it's not ready yet" mood.[/quote:7aa07]

Same ol story. Different year. There are a few of us that will get together then. I'll go to k.c. or indy or st. louis. Yea I beat on my car that's why I bought it, no other reason, maybe meet some good car guys, drink a beer with them, no big deal.

wiersnova
03-06-2007, 04:05 PM
I'll be around Rob, get that ankle healed, still can't wait for out little race.

69gt4speed
03-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Glad to hear from you. Ankle is coming along pretty good. Jeremy is another good car guy imo. Say hello to the other guys over in fulton. :supz:

warchild145
03-06-2007, 04:54 PM
my car is done so thats no excuse unless i break it beating on it. I'm sure if anyone actually does more then just talk i will get some races in otherwise i guess its the lucky guy lining up next to me at the track.

DustinsDuster
03-06-2007, 05:25 PM
i should have my car out and about this summer, we'll see if any decent races come my way...

StreetSweeper
03-06-2007, 08:35 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="122352":b652a]

when am i aroudn you? i dont have a problem with you untill you open your mouth. you seem to have a problem with me so next time you see me you better let me know what that is....[/quote:b652a]

Dude,

I bearly know you, carl braught you up and said you said some comments al long long time ago at work. So i said W/E fuck him. Why i get talked about buy you or anyone at your school i have know fucking clue. As far as having a problem with you i will come to you. Im not scared. But next time i see you what am i goingt o say.. Oh he said she said this that.. Come on dude. Grow up. Just drop it. If you don't have a problem with me then i have no problem with you.. Then know one talks about no one and no one will have problems.

lil krumm
03-06-2007, 08:52 PM
really george YOU need to grow up, im sure half this site will agree with me on that one, all you do is bitch like 13 year old girl. to me its funny that as soon as i mentioned you stepping up and saying shit to me in person you start to back down and try to take the high road. i see right through your shit, i guess no one else does.

Drifte
03-06-2007, 09:12 PM
i wish the speed channel didn't include nascar

s13kid
03-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Who needs speed channal... this thread is all i need

black88gt
03-06-2007, 10:56 PM
i wish the speed channel didn't include nascar

+1

StreetSweeper
03-07-2007, 09:46 AM
really george YOU need to grow up, im sure half this site will agree with me on that one, all you do is bitch like 13 year old girl. to me its funny that as soon as i mentioned you stepping up and saying shit to me in person you start to back down and try to take the high road. i see right through your shit, i guess no one else does.

To me it is funny that you think im fuckin scared or your punk ass. If you wanna take the high road and be imature and un adult like about this situation. Fine lets play, Next time i see you out at the races or at advanced auto ill just come Punch you in your fuckin mouth! What you going to think about that BEEEEOTCH!

I just figured maybe you would like to act like adults about this situation and drop it. But thats ok ill take your high road and nock you sky high.

Drifte
03-07-2007, 10:00 AM
LOL. ill watch lunch box.

lil krumm
03-07-2007, 02:43 PM
To me it is funny that you think im fuckin scared or your punk ass. If you wanna take the high road and be imature and un adult like about this situation. Fine lets play, Next time i see you out at the races or at advanced auto ill just come Punch you in your fuckin mouth! What you going to think about that BEEEEOTCH!

I just figured maybe you would like to act like adults about this situation and drop it. But thats ok ill take your high road and nock you sky high.

HAHAHA you have fun trying to do that. omg i cant stop laughing HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ricky
03-07-2007, 04:43 PM
yeah i hate NASCAR too

StreetSweeper
03-08-2007, 09:44 AM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="122436":2b7c0]

HAHAHA you have fun trying to do that. omg i cant stop laughing
HAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote:2b7c0]

Ok buddy. Now make sure you dont hide at home in the closet all year!

lil krumm
03-08-2007, 11:30 AM
[quote="lil krumm";p="122440":142b6][quote="StreetSweeper";p="122436":142b6]

HAHAHA you have fun trying to do that. omg i cant stop laughing
HAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote:142b6]

Ok buddy. Now make sure you dont hide at home in the closet all year!
[/quote:142b6]

ohh i plan on making it to every car show i can. but i do have few thigns that get priority over my time. so dont cry if im not there.

Ashley
03-08-2007, 11:54 AM
cru bbq, bitches!

kidding. i'm definitely not promoting any sort of violence at the bbq. lol. because if people fight at the bbq.. we'll drown you in the lake. :)

Drifte
03-08-2007, 12:13 PM
i will do the drounding :)

lil krumm
03-08-2007, 12:28 PM
you mean drowning? cause you cant get me down biaa

Drifte
03-08-2007, 12:52 PM
jeeze do i have to quote the other thread or record our battles.

Ashley
03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
.. and why do you have a yellow card again, colton? lol. i deleted the first one that dustin gave you.

Drifte
03-08-2007, 12:56 PM
LOL DAMNIT!

NO KITAAA. i probably deserve it.

Rollin on Dubs
03-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Fighting at BBQ's and Dead bodys in the water is BALLIN! I dont care what projects your from that shit's ballin

Ricky
03-09-2007, 08:49 AM
or if your black you can drown on your own... better not happen in my lake agian this year!

DustinsDuster
03-13-2007, 09:40 PM
that was a bit harsh Rick, but i didnt know the kid, so it doesnt upset me that much...

Ricky
03-13-2007, 10:59 PM
yeah i know but im sorry