PDA

View Full Version : how the msca moderates

StreetSweeper
03-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh shit, ALLGO' has a little power now so he is a Deleter! OMFG NO WAY... What a fuckin hypocrit. I simply state my class that i would participate in and he throws out my post.. Allgo, you beter never open your fuckin mouth about moderation on streetpsi again! BITCH!

Ashley
03-01-2007, 09:06 PM
i split this from the chelf benefit topic because it doesnt need to be in there, we're keeping that thread clean.

allgo
03-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Oh shit, ALLGO' has a little power now so he is a Deleter! OMFG NO WAY... What a fuckin hypocrit. I simply state my class that i would participate in and he throws out my post.. Allgo, you beter never open your fuckin mouth about moderation on streetpsi again! BITCH!

Thats not what you said dorkboy!!! And I simply said take it to a different topic if you want to trash it up but not on this topic!! I would have to delete your next 100 post to catch up with you. As you say if you dont like it go the fuck away!!!

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Oh, So now it's "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO AWAY"... OOOO tough guy, Ego has a little power now so he takes advantage of it. Thats ok, See here you guys are giving CRU a bad rep, Can you afford to fuck Zac's site up, Shit you cant even afford to get the MSCA a site.. Atleast i aint fucken somone else in the ass like you are!

s13kid
03-02-2007, 02:56 PM
your fucking up this site to. everytime i come to this site its you guys arguing about nothing. quit making new topics just to start shit.

allgo
03-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Oh, So now it's "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO AWAY"... OOOO tough guy, Ego has a little power now so he takes advantage of it. Thats ok, See here you guys are giving CRU a bad rep, Can you afford to fuck Zac's site up, Shit you cant even afford to get the MSCA a site.. Atleast i aint fucken somone else in the ass like you are!

I dont think we are giving cr underground a bad rep, if we where I think Zac would take care of it george so dont worry so much about us. Why would we have are own site??? Zac lets us have are own section on this site and it helps us out alot. And if there was ever a street psi vs cr underground you tools would lose for sure cause the msca would represent for the underground!

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 07:31 PM
your fucking up this site to. everytime i come to this site its you guys arguing about nothing. quit making new topics just to start shit.

Hey you can kiss my ass! What do you think about that bitch. You have no room to talk about anything. I highly advise you to stay out of problems that don't pertain to you!

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Allgo,

I love how you think your such a hard ass. Pluss isnt it about time for your wife to put the collar on you and tug on your rope. or is that for a few months left. M.S.C.A cant get a site because. well we know what happened last time your truthfull members tried that. All im sayin is you Are a hypocrit. You have know idea what its like to run a forum and you come bitch at me for cleaning bull crap on our Site. Our site is not a Enthusiest forum, it's a team.. So kiss my ass and dont talk unless you know what your talking about. Maybe now that your a mod you will understand. Oh and buy the way i have been offered a Mod position here on the under ground if it makes your feel any tougher. And it's real mature of you to try to start a war between to sites of the same nature. WOW... Thats all i can say.

s13kid
03-02-2007, 07:48 PM
[quote="s13kid";p="122079":8298c]your fucking up this site to. everytime i come to this site its you guys arguing about nothing. quit making new topics just to start shit.

Hey you can kiss my ass! What do you think about that bitch. You have no room to talk about anything. I highly advise you to stay out of problems that don't pertain to you![/quote:8298c]

yah ok boss :butthead:

allgo
03-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Allgo,

I love how you think your such a hard ass. Pluss isnt it about time for your wife to put the collar on you and tug on your rope. or is that for a few months left. M.S.C.A cant get a site because. well we know what happened last time your truthfull members tried that. All im sayin is you Are a hypocrit. You have know idea what its like to run a forum and you come bitch at me for cleaning bull crap on our Site. Our site is not a Enthusiest forum, it's a team.. So kiss my ass and dont talk unless you know what your talking about. Maybe now that your a mod you will understand. Oh and buy the way i have been offered a Mod position here on the under ground if it makes your feel any tougher. And it's real mature of you to try to start a war between to sites of the same nature. WOW... Thats all i can say.

Your right George I am wrong you are the man. I will say one thing DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY WIFE ON HERE OR I WILL COME OVER AND PULL YOU THREW THE WINDOW OF YOUR HOUSE AND SHOW YOU HOW TOUGH I AM!!!!!!!!!

allgo
03-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Dude I am not defending george here cause I would never defend a pile of crap but if you dont like us arguing dont read it, pretty simple. I dont go to some topics cause I have no interest in them, so if you know what is going on when we are on here then hit the back button!! Thanks

s13kid
03-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Its hard not to read it when its all over the site. Any thread that has the both of you turns into an argument and sent to the trash because nobody knows how to keep there mouth shut.

i've stayed out of it... its just getting old. how about you guys make 1 thread.

MSCA v. Streetpsi. keep all your shit in it?

* not trying to get involved in the argument, im just been tired of going into a thread only to get to the end and see someone with caps lock thowing out random sware words. Im done.

sorry for interupting your argument. continue

allgo
03-02-2007, 08:53 PM
How is it all over the site?? Stay out of the msca section then.

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Come on over!! Ill piss on your car :butthead:

s13kid
03-02-2007, 09:12 PM
^ shut up.

And to allgo im gonna apoligize. I usually just clicked on the recent topics section and would get sent to all of this. I didnt relize the majority, if not all of it is in the MSCA board so my bad.

StreetSweeper
03-02-2007, 09:16 PM
^ shut up.

And to allgo im gonna apoligize. I usually just clicked on the recent topics section and would get sent to all of this. I didnt relize the majority, if not all of it is in the MSCA board so my bad.

Now go on and go do some drifting or hot lap at CFR!

allgo
03-02-2007, 09:19 PM
^ shut up.

no problem

OldSkoolRCR
03-03-2007, 09:01 AM
This is what I am wondering....Whos going to br the bigger man and SHUT the fuck up and drop it? I know I dont have room to talk at times, but this is getting to be BS...Ed

Juggernaut
03-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Aw the good old days... time for some popcorn http://forums.evowned.com/images/smilies/popcorn2.gif