PDA

View Full Version : this weekend

warchild145
02-25-2007, 04:34 PM
Havent had any power since saturday (i'm not at home, i'm at ambulance garage in Central city) and yet i have to fly out to texas tomorrow for work. :mad: What a crock, i think they need to cancel all flights tomorrow so i can stay home and deal with that and make sure things dont hit the fan which i'm sure they will. and work needs to say go ahead and say stay home its ok, it was a bad weekend and we are going to give people some time to deal with things instead of making you bring your butt to work.

Isnt life grand :mad:

Drifte
02-25-2007, 04:46 PM
yeah, i have to go to class at UNI, but spent the weekend with all this shiz in cr.

Ashley
02-25-2007, 04:51 PM
our condo still doesnt have any power :( i'm at my parents house right now, and if the power isnt on by about midnight tonight, we're gonna have to take the kitties and stay at zac's parents' house tonight. it was colddd last night.

logans dad
02-25-2007, 06:36 PM
My wife has millions of candles, It was like the scene in the movie carry. We had to blow a few out as it got hot in our house. I guess I'm lucky and also have a big generator and plugged in frig and a light and had TV. was kind of neet. Our juice came back on about 11 last night.