PDA

View Full Version : I'm back.

TurboMeTroy
02-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Okay, if you don't know or care :) , I'm back in the area, specifically C.R. I've been applying like crazy @ pretty much any place in the area.

So I suppose I'm asking if anyone has any direct information / connection to anything??

If so, I would reeeeally appreciate it.
Looking for Full-time, Salary, etc etc.

Thanks,

TE :bigthumb:

Drifte
02-23-2007, 10:25 AM
im in CF now, but, it may help if you say what you do, or something. You graduated?

Ashley
02-23-2007, 10:56 AM
and what kind of hours you want (day, evening, overnight), and what kind of work you want to be doing

TurboMeTroy
02-23-2007, 11:08 AM
thanks Drife ;)

I thought that was a connotation that was implied with 'real' job.

Yes, "day" job ... meaning ..... 8ish - 4/5ish.
I graduated from the U of Iowa; majoring in Health Promotion & Sports Studies. A minor in Sociology.

2 years of Customer Service Experience, 2 years of eCommerce experience.

Smart, good looking, motivated and love puppies and/or long walks on the beach.
Preferably with a nice sunset. :bigthumb:

TurboMeTroy
02-23-2007, 11:10 AM
I guess I forgot most of you ppl. are still in school.
Maybe a 'big brother' or a cousin.

I hollered @ Sully about Rockwell already...

Scott
02-23-2007, 11:51 AM
I work at rockwell and i dont think they have any openings for health promoters...sorry :goodman:

ZacFields
02-23-2007, 11:59 AM
Sorry can't help ya on that one. I have a good job, but it's a lot better of a job if you're in school because of all the downtime. But for starting pay I'm sure this is not up your alley having graduated from the U of I already.

Good luck to you, though. Jesse (4banger) came to CR and searched for quite a while for a good management job and finally got himself hired at URrelay where I work as the traffic manager, which is an excellent position for someone straight out of college. Me though, I'm still in college and have been trying to work my way up to near where Jesse is for some time. It's a long struggle to get into management while you're still a full-time student.

Check the want-ads. I know for a fact that Yellow Book USA is hiring a bunch of people. I also heard they are hiring some management positions as well. I'm sure you're not looking for a call-center environment but if they're hiring supervisors or anything like that, the pay could be worth the compromise of desires.

Zac

TurboMeTroy
02-24-2007, 12:32 PM
I work at rockwell and i dont think they have any openings for health promoters...sorry :goodman:

Oh really - Could you check and see if there are any janitor positions?

Zach - You work with Jesse!!? What? I have been trying to locate that S.O.B. ...Annnnd he owes me a favor. :) Tell his ass I'm coming for him.
Or to just give me a call :) 952.649.0769 .

A good friend of mine works has a great job @ Yellowbook and actually created a position for me, but the dept. wouldn't allow very much pay - however, I'm going to take it if I can't find anything else. Do you live on the NE side, Zach? We should hook up sometime...no homo. :)