PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT!!!

Stro
02-08-2007, 05:17 AM
OK, Please understand that this may be a rather long post, but you must read the Entire thing.

First of all, Any information about myself is not to be repeated, or taken advantage of! I am posting here in the Trash because I want only Members to read this. Thank You.

Any of you that know me already know this, but some of you do not. My name is Matt, but my friends call me Stro. I work at the Panera Bread company on Edgewood Road (in the strip next to the Windsong 12). I am a Baker, therefore I work 3rd shift. No were not open 24/7. The store closes, and I bake all night long.

Last night (Wednesday night 2/7/07) I had several "visitors" to the store. Several cars came into the lot last night (at several different times, none of them together.) Each time, the car would pull into the lot with their headlights off, and slowly drive around the lot and in front of my store, and around my car. BIG NO NO, this makes you look suspicious. Anyways, they would do a couple of slow laps around the lot, then begin doing doughnuts, and spinning out. Don't get me wrong I am no stranger to some e-brake turns and drifting, its one of the only things I enjoy about the winter. But on 2 occasions last night alone, the vehicle was VERY close to hitting my car, the only car in the fucking parking lot. I had to exit the store to make sure my car was undamaged. Luckily for me it was not. I do not know who was there last night and don't care at this point.

I respect ALL members of CR: Underground, that is why I am writing this, I would like to for worn everyone here. I will NOT tolerate this ANYMORE. If at any point I see someone doing this or anything else stupid, I will NOT HESITATE to call the authorities. Not only is it stupid to act suspicious, but that parking lot is NOT the best place for that. Because its off the main road means nothing, CRPD does frequent that parking lot and back roads. I enjoy a little controlled driving (drifting) just as much as the next person, but because of several individuals being wreckless, I am no longer going to allow it in that parking lot. Let me make this clear, this is NOT a challenge or a threat in any way, I am only warning members of CR:U. I hope that no one takes this that way. There are MUCH better places to do this, if you aren't sure where, then please ask someone, everyone knows a better place for this.

Feel free to comment if you wish, and I have informed the other MODS and ADMINS that if this gets out of hand in anyway, it will be closed and removed.

Thankyou for your time.

Stro
02-08-2007, 06:11 AM
Again, I just want to say that I am not condoning nor am I against drifting. Also I don't even know if the individuals that did this last night are even members of this website. I am only informing CRU members that it won't be tolerated in that parking lot. Myself, my coworkers and superiors will do the same. Please I don't want anything to happen to any of our good friends and members of this site. Thank You.

amoander
02-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Totally agree with ya Stro, there is parking lot fun and ignorance.

ZacFields
02-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Not to mention there are about a thousand better parking lots to do that shit in than panara's parking lot. There's barely enough room in that parking lot to do a decent donut.

Zac

Ricky
02-08-2007, 10:30 AM
where were you parked when they almost hit you? where you parked on the side on the end like normal? cuz that would be hard to hit u there so they must have been driving really crazy. the bank next to you has camera's on all the time too and im sure they have footage it anything does happen. has any of the same cars came back or different on each time?

Drifte
02-08-2007, 12:35 PM
stro get the cars make models and plates. come on man you should know to do that (maybe you did and didnt mention it).

wasnt me tho :)

melhoneybee
02-08-2007, 05:12 PM
why would you want to do that right of off edgewood road.. lol glad your car didn't get hurt bud

Stro
02-08-2007, 05:55 PM
I got to work and the parking lot was still very busy but i parked right out front so I can keep my car in plain view, parking off to the side is out of the way but I can't see it from inside. Although I do like to park on the side because of the banks video cameras. No i didn't get plates, I was a little preoccupied and they left right after missing my car, but i know make and model, i'm not saying anything because they may be a member.

Drifte
02-09-2007, 06:07 AM
idk, i dont see why you could car make and model. theirs at least 20 others just like it within the state. not sure it even matters at this point, im just curious.

96-eclipse-gst
02-09-2007, 10:12 AM
I dont see why they wouldnt have picked one of Westdale mall's numerous parking lots, plus no one is ever there and they are gigantic.

foxsgurl28
02-10-2007, 03:40 PM
That is a little ridiculous that they would do that. I mean edgewood road is always crawling with cops whenever im on it. There are a lot of troublesome college kids that I know that live on/near that road. That sounds like a couple guys that I know that would do that since they have done that b4 in the Fazolis parking lot.

DustinsDuster
02-10-2007, 03:55 PM
ive been known to slide around a few icy parking lots in my day, but i always find a completely empty lot thats not on a busy road. i thought that would be basic thinking, but i guess not....

NickTsGTP
03-04-2007, 05:53 PM
People like this get to take an $800 ride in the back of an Ambulance.

lil krumm
03-04-2007, 06:33 PM

i had a first responder call this weekend and i saw the hottest fuckin EMT ever!!!. we always have this really cute brunette, but this one kinda had red hair, omg was she hot.

sorry for the off-topic, but think i might be a EMT now :)

Ricky
03-04-2007, 07:02 PM
you dont have to become an emt your just have to get hurt so she comes to you ;)

lil krumm
03-04-2007, 07:24 PM
you dont have to become an emt your just have to get hurt so she comes to you ;)

maybe break my leg bad so she has to cut my pants off :) but the shitty part is out fire dept. wil be there first to laugh at me.

NickTsGTP
03-04-2007, 08:21 PM
[quote="NickTsGTP";p="122184":a8ef1]

i had a first responder call this weekend and i saw the hottest fuckin EMT ever!!!. we always have this really cute brunette, but this one kinda had red hair, omg was she hot.

sorry for the off-topic, but think i might be a EMT now :)[/quote:a8ef1]

Well there's Susan...she's a very petite Brunette. Then there's the new girl Amy, she's dyed her hair I don't know how many times. And yes they're both HOT. I get to see at least one of them every single day. :D BTW they're both Paramedics. They take offense to being called EMT's. (about two years difference of training)

lil krumm
03-04-2007, 09:06 PM
[quote="lil krumm";p="122190":67eee][quote="NickTsGTP";p="122184":67eee]

sorry for the off-topic, but think i might be a EMT now :)[/quote:67eee]

Well there's Susan...she's a very petite Brunette. Then there's the new girl Amy, she's dyed her hair I don't know how many times. And yes they're both HOT. I get to see at least one of them every single day. :D BTW they're both Paramedics. They take offense to being called EMT's. (about two years difference of training)
[/quote:67eee]
yea yea i know but it was quicker to type EMT. lol. i gotta take my EMT-B here some time soon. after i pass my FireFighter 1 test.

NickTsGTP
03-05-2007, 05:35 PM
good luck to you. EMT-B was cake. Should be fairly simple for you since you have experience. Come do some ride time with us humble folks at Area.

lil krumm
03-05-2007, 05:49 PM
when i start getting to the point where i can take my EMT-B i just might do that.

do you ever respond to calls out in the swisher area? ill be the young one runnin back and forth to the truck to grab stuff for the trained people :)

Ricky
03-09-2007, 09:46 AM
haha in other words hes there bitch