PDA

View Full Version : Just had to let it out...

aznsk8rboii
02-07-2007, 01:19 AM
I know it's not my place to tell you what you're doing wrong.
Sometimes i think about your face and there's times that I don't think of you at all.

Tell me you need me and I will stay. You believe me and I will wait. That you would come back for me everytime i fall.
In your heart there's just no place, There's no room to make a mistake and with one wrong turn you will never make it home.

I know you would never say what I did that made you feel so small. I spent the whole year on my face, now with a little help i can stand up on my own.

Tell me you need me and I will stay. You believe me and I will wait. That you would come back for me everytime i fall.
In your heart there's just no place, There's no room to make a mistake and with one wrong turn you will never make it home.

If you want me, then you got me, just never leave me alone!!

Tell me your heart will never change and you'll always feel the same. You would stand beside me even if you think i was wrong. And I was wrong.

If you want me, then you got me, just never leave me alone.

Just had to put it up there, I recently had a long relationship end, 1yr and 6 months to be exact. I dont know how to deal with it...I'm kinda over it, but not totally. Anyways. yep... :goodman:

DustinsDuster
02-07-2007, 06:31 AM
back in the day when i was borderline emo because of stupid girls, i was on the website http://www.allpoetry.com. it was nice because you can post up stuff like this annonymously, and other people comment and critique on it. maybe you should check it out, and $10 for anyone who can figure out who i am on that site!

Drifte
02-07-2007, 10:07 AM
i know of several long term relation ships that recently ended ranging from 4 years to 2 years. It's never good..and it seems to happen around decemberish for all of em.

amoander
02-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Ya been there done that, try a 2yr and a 3 yr relationship. Keep the chin up and don't go looking for a rebound relationship, learned that one the hard way twice!!! Good luck.