PDA

View Full Version : BEARS WELCOME HOME PARTY!!!

allgo
02-06-2007, 04:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhlj9grTVX0

DustinsDuster
02-06-2007, 04:50 PM
it seems everyone i know was rooting for the bears, so i was goin with the colts just to be defiant. worked out pretty well, huh?

ZacFields
02-06-2007, 07:26 PM
I was rooting for the Colts just because I am a big fan of peyton manning (Mississippi boy just like myself...even though he played for tennessee) and I wanted to see him at least take home one super bowl trophy before he retires. DIdn't want him to go out like Dan Marino did.

Zac

Stutz
02-06-2007, 08:08 PM
I hate eli manning with a passion and i dont like peyton either, I was rooting for the bears but bob sanders is the fuckin man.

Talon92Fox
02-06-2007, 10:19 PM
I was wanting the Colts to win for two reasons. One being for it to be a contest between Nicole and I, we made a bet, ;) second being...they were the underdogs so I usually root for them. They did pretty good.

aznsk8rboii
02-07-2007, 01:16 AM
The bears weren't the underdog...duh...at the stadium the fans averaged 2-1 bear to colt fan...

The bears had an easer game with less turnovers/calls, the bears just weren't good enough to compete with a team like the colts, simply because of the offence.

It's not that Grossman is a Bad QB, he just needs to learn how to control the field a little better.

maybe next year bears.

Stutz
02-11-2007, 08:07 PM
I thought the colts were the favored team by the odds and shit, there was just more bear fans around here and at the game.