PDA

View Full Version : Need help with videos

Scott
02-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Im trying to put some of my video camera footage on my computer "laptop" and copy into a flash drive, I dont have any cables that came with my camera to plug into my computer and the only thing I found at best buy that would work is someware and an adapter that I could plug my audio video RCA's into and then it had a USB to plug into the computer. If anyone knows another way or a cheaper adapter "best buy was 110$" that would work let me know or if your nice enough to copy them for me and then e-mail em to me that would be great! I do have microsoft movie maker program to upload to my computer just no adapter..

69gt4speed
02-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Scott, I have a older video cam that has only a mini phone plug output for video and audio. So I have cables which goes to a usb video converter and then to the puter. I also have the software to convert the video to .wmv .mpg or dvd for that matter. As you know I'm off work for a long time so bring it over we can see what we can do, burn a disc or upload to yousendit.com. pm me if interested.
Rob

ZacFields
02-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Scott,

Once you get those videos, get ahold of me and I'll let you load them up to CR:U if you want, into our downloads section.

Zac

69gt4speed
02-03-2007, 05:41 AM
Scott came by and we converted the parts he wanted into .wmv format. Some good stuff there.

Scott
02-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Thanks Rob..

ZacFields
02-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Let me know if u need a place to upload those vids scott. We've got room for them here on our download section if you want.

Zac

amoander
02-04-2007, 01:31 PM
what kind of videos are you wanteing to to have in the download section, only videos at the track?

ZacFields
02-04-2007, 01:37 PM
I'll allow any legal video in our downloads section. If you're talking about a street racing video or something, I can talk to George about setting them up with a video section on StreetPSI if you've got videos of that nature. I bet George would be cool hosting street racing vids, though I suppose I can't speak for him.

If you've got videos like that, let me know and I'll talk with George.

Zac

69gt4speed
02-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Ya Adam post'm up at streetpsi we could use some good street fun type videos. Here or there I would suggest at least a disclaimer being puter generated game or something if it is local cars. Goes without saying the ia. plate issue. Always a ukranian somewhere in the woodwork. Not speaking for Zac either but he has prob enough issues w the site.

Adam, there is a lil part of Scotts video showing my 127 mph run against a ls1 t/a guy that was a pretty fast n/a car.

amoander
02-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Rob if you or anyone else would like their videos edited just send me a copy. i might from now on not use user names in the videos to even help further protect people, just use pictures of the cars.

DustinsDuster
02-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Rob/Adam, do either of you have the video from the night i came out to play? i never did see it...

amoander
02-04-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't, i didn't have my camera that night. sorry

DustinsDuster
02-04-2007, 05:28 PM
dammit all