PDA

View Full Version : So the funniest thing just happened

tractioncontrol
01-31-2007, 10:02 PM
Steetsweeper just banned me from Street psi. lol I made like 6 posts tonight for the first time since the sight open and he banned me. He likes to give people shit but can't take it? What a god damn joke.

Streetsweeper I'm so sowwy will you ever fogive me? :goodman:

warchild145
01-31-2007, 10:05 PM
haha what you say?

tractioncontrol
01-31-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm don't even really know. The last post I made I said he is twice the boy I was. I also made a couple of remarks about his car in other posts and I think I threw in a few trademark pilsbury hehe's.
I was just joking.

allgo
01-31-2007, 10:13 PM
Not surprising he such a little biatch, he deleted a ton of mine and snickerlickers post last week to!!! To hot to handle.

allgo
01-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Dont worry traction boy wonder will be over here soon telling me and you are shit is junk and how he grew up in the streets and seen more $$$ races then all of us, isnt that how it goes georgey

tractioncontrol
01-31-2007, 10:19 PM
For a second there I thought you were street sweeper talking, you sounded just like him.

tractioncontrol
01-31-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm sure he's over there right now deleting posts to save his rep.

OldSkoolRCR
02-01-2007, 02:06 PM
First off Allgo...alot of shit got delete when they switched to the new server...I 100% guarrenty none of your shit or Snickerlickers will ever be deleted and you know 100% my word is good...At times before the site was being cleaned of its old posts cause the server would load up. As of 1/31 the new server went into affect...Traction what happend between you guys I have no clue, Its a first to me. As for the racing and exchange of large amounts of cash he has seen, and street racing aftrer dark, well I was there also Joe, along with Spaz, Dean all are buds from Indy,StLouis, Memphis etc, betting and particapating ...so you calling me a liar? Mistake dude you know that.

Not sticking up for him...yes sometimes shit gets deep, its call internet BS...but as for the street racing, and money racing I gotta cover him on that...But you will beleve what you want...Ed

I think its to the point where nothing gets done but argueing and slamming each other, Allgo you said yourself to me "I am sick of it, everytime I get on the forums its all this BS between each other"

Well just wait till spring and sort the shit out. Allgo I got some buttons for ya, and Traction we got a 4cyl for ya.

StreetSweeper
02-01-2007, 02:14 PM
To All:

I let Steve-0, Allgo, Snickerlicker, Etc. Run there mouths all they want, we may not meet eye to eye, but at least they own cars.. Traction, you are nothing but a no car havin poser who rides Alex's shirt tail. So when you get a car and can back your toilet bowel mouth up, then maybe you will get some respect and get to talk shit on our forum! Untill then Kiss my fat ass, and cry me a river.

Drifte
02-01-2007, 02:45 PM
justin timberlake quote. thats deep.

ZacFields
02-01-2007, 04:39 PM
Man I get a lot of heat for doing a lot less than that. All I did was conduct a fair poll. but whatever, Its your forums George :) To quote Ed on my "unfairness"

On a more serious note... I think you and Ed are finally understanding why I do a lot of the things I do (even though you don't act like it) because when you guys first started those forums it seems like your slogan was "Come here to say all the stuff you can't say on CR:U. Speak your mind with no restriction" yet you kinda went the other way with that I see.

A serious piece of advice: Be careful not to build a reputation on deleting posts and banning members. Tends to make it so nobody wants to join your forums and post. Then all you have is a bunch of lurkers doing nothing but using up bandwidth. That's why I won't ban people anymore, and I try not to delete posts unless there are some serious lines being crossed.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses in administrating. That's part of the reason I promoted Trevor and Dustin because they are at a different pace than I am.

Zac

tractioncontrol
02-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Streetsweeper, think even if I "got a car" I really care about your respect? I like your Dad and have respect for him but I don't care about your trash talking ass having respect for me, your just a kid with a junk talon that talks all kinds of shit but can't take it. Even if I had a car you wouldn't let me on your sight because you can't stand the fact that I will continuously talk trash without a car. I am a poser, O.K. but I'm not in debt over a car (especially a $3000 with $10,000 or more in upgrades and I would guess more) to run a weak ass 11 seconds (at least that is all I hear you can run) I could do it cheaper than that. I ride Alexs' shirt tail hmmm, what are you riding then Jessies shirt tail or his ass? I would think he would be the man though if you two were in a relationship. Like I said before I talk shit to you because you get all offended by it which makes it more fun. Interesting how well you can dish it out without being able to take it, or maybe it just bothers you that someone without a fast car has the balls to talk shit and not kiss your fat ass. I still will talk shit after my car is faster than yours just remember that.

OldSkoolRCR
02-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Its your forums George :) To quote Ed on my "unfairness"

t

Sorry buddie, never deleted any ones posts or ever banned anyone at any time, talk all the shit you want I could care less...weather its the BS that was said to Vic or anything you want...Could care less...you patrol your forums, dont play like you dont...when that shit was said to Vic you were all over it, I read it and chuckled about it, oh well if its not true dont worry about it...So dont quote Ed on shit...these forums are like a job to you and some, to me its just a way to pass time and have some fun, as it is with Allgo/Steve'O and all the rest of us who bring members to your site by the numbers. :bigthumb:

StreetSweeper
02-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Streetsweeper, think even if I "got a car" I really care about your respect? I like your Dad and have respect for him but I don't care about your trash talking ass having respect for me, your just a kid with a junk talon that talks all kinds of shit but can't take it. Even if I had a car you wouldn't let me on your sight because you can't stand the fact that I will continuously talk trash without a car. I am a poser, O.K. but I'm not in debt over a car (especially a $3000 with $10,000 or more in upgrades and I would guess more) to run a weak ass 11 seconds (at least that is all I hear you can run) I could do it cheaper than that. I ride Alexs' shirt tail hmmm, what are you riding then Jessies shirt tail or his ass? I would think he would be the man though if you two were in a relationship. Like I said before I talk shit to you because you get all offended by it which makes it more fun. Interesting how well you can dish it out without being able to take it, or maybe it just bothers you that someone without a fast car has the balls to talk shit and not kiss your fat ass. I still will talk shit after my car is faster than yours just remember that.

Dude you better understand somthing right now.. You can say what ever the fuck you want, and ill dish it right back to you. I don't think you have ever talked to me in public. Why don't you be a big man and build a car to come whoop my Week ass 11. I got news for you buddy your going to need more then that. Oh and just for the info. You will NEVER beat me. So much for that idea. Untill you can back your big mouth up then shut it.. I could care less what you think. Get a car and come get some.. Ill shuve this so called "JUNK" talon so far up your ass that you will have to place a hitch on Alex's shirt tail, and Alex will have to get a rope and toe it out.. :butthead:

LATER BITCH!

Plain up.. PUT UP.. OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Drifte
02-01-2007, 08:32 PM
whats a plain.

i think i saw someone shuve a plain once. if its what i think it is.

ZacFields
02-01-2007, 08:35 PM
[quote="ZacFields";p="120419":00287] Its your forums George :) To quote Ed on my "unfairness"

t

Sorry buddie, never deleted any ones posts or ever banned anyone at any time, talk all the shit you want I could care less...weather its the BS that was said to Vic or anything you want...Could care less...you patrol your forums, dont play like you dont...when that shit was said to Vic you were all over it, I read it and chuckled about it, oh well if its not true dont worry about it...So dont quote Ed on shit...these forums are like a job to you and some, to me its just a way to pass time and have some fun, as it is with Allgo/Steve'O and all the rest of us who bring members to your site by the numbers. :bigthumb:[/quote:00287]

Ed you've been the only one talking shit. This is the first retaliating remark I've made to you guys about this stuff. I don't patrol my forums... and again I don't know what you're talking about with "shit said to vic". By the time I got home from work all that stuff was gone. I have like 15 moderators on this forum.

I do very little on this site as far as moderating goes. However, I heard what was said to Vic and it deserved to be deleted. Something about him being a child molester? I think that's just about as bad as Vic making false accusations about you stealing stuff.

I'm not going to talk shit about you guys. I've specifically stayed out of it for the most part because I don't want to be in it.

As far as me treating it like a job? Not really a job, more like an investment. Lots of money has had to be spent to keep this place running and so yeah I do try to keep things in line a little.

And you guys bringing members to my site. I am forever grateful for it. Steve-O, Allgo and I have all always had a mutual respect for eachother. There have been some rocky times between us all but 95% of the time there is nothing but respect. I have the utter-most respect for everyone in the MSCA and I've made it very clear. I gave them a forum here and every one of those guys have shown so much appreciation for it from day one. I've received nothing but kind words from them.

You were the same way Ed. Like the time you came into QT and we met for the first time and we were able to put face and screen name together. You found out I was a good guy and I found out you were a good guy, regardless of how we acted on the forums.

^That's what this forum shit is all about. It's cool arguing on the net and all that, but when you actually get to meet some of the people and shoot the shit in person and find out some people are not as big assholes in person as they are online...that's what its all about IMO.

And BTW: I'm just BSing with you with the "quoting ed" thing. You KNOW I am. It's been a long time since I've been an ass to you (on purpose) and you know I've always appreciated the help you've given me with getting new members and such.

Zac

ZacFields
02-01-2007, 08:41 PM
BTW: Not sure if you guys knew but your forums are doing some funky things today. THe DNS isn't quite resolved yet so periodically it's still pointing back to the old godaddy free space. Then one of your categories keeps dissappearing (it's the one with the general discussion forum on it)

I can't remember if stock PHPBB has this feature but in your admin panel there might be a place where you can "sync" your forums. In my admin area it's under "forum management." That might fix the problem. Unless you're trying to remove that category for some reason?

The DNS will resolve itself within the next 24 hours but unless I need to delete my cache, that one category is periodically missing today.

Zac

StreetSweeper
02-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Yea i know it's acting up. Ill get it figured out soon.

ZEE
02-01-2007, 09:18 PM
^^
Hey look! It's Turbo Bitch. lol. :bigthumb: Sorry. I got the giggles over your avatar. If you use it in the right context it sounds like your calling yourself Turbo Bitch. Is that your super hero name. :biggrin: . Hang on I need another drink..........
If everybody that's an asshole on the board are really good guys in person.................I must be an asshole in person. I always suspected that. :suspect:

StreetSweeper
02-01-2007, 09:43 PM
^^
Hey look! It's Turbo Bitch. lol. :bigthumb: Sorry. I got the giggles over your avatar. If you use it in the right context it sounds like your calling yourself Turbo Bitch. Is that your super hero name. :biggrin: . Hang on I need another drink..........
If everybody that's an asshole on the board are really good guys in person.................I must be an asshole in person. I always suspected that. :suspect:

^ Nice!

tractioncontrol
02-01-2007, 10:23 PM
You can say what ever the fuck you want, and ill dish it right back to you.

Then why can't I get into your forum? Can't let someone disresepect you on your own turf? I may not ever beat you, I can't really justify spending that much money but then again maybe your clutch will slip (I know I heard come out of your mouth before) or maybe you'll miss a shift or maybe one day you go to race someone like me on the street that will jump the line just like you (I saw your timing off the line on the street with Alex) I know how you win.

ZacFields
02-01-2007, 11:19 PM
I had a talk with George tonight, and I think I can explain this better than he can.

George is trying to clean up his site. He had a goal for StreetPSI when he started it as a very technical board where people could go to consult them for performance questions/discussions and a place where his race team could correspond and share ideas and such, and so far the forums have not turned out the way he has wanted them to.

When I think about it, I generally don't see George starting a lot of shit...he just responds to it.

I think you're a good guy Traction, but after having george explain to me what he's trying to do with that site I have a little bit of a soft spot. I was once there myself when I started CR:U.

I'm going to lock this topic, just because I know the struggles George is going through in trying to make his site what he wants it to be. Traction you should PM george. I bet you guys could work something out if you'de be willing to ease up on him a bit.

Zac