PDA

View Full Version : Taking on a massive project :)

ZacFields
01-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Hey Folks,

The people who developed the IntegraMod forums (the forums that your'e on right now) have asked me to join their development team. This means I'll get to lend a hand in making the forum software better, and helping releases to be faster.

Just thought you all might like to know why my ass hasn't left this computer chair except to go to school and work in like 3 days... and probably might explain why I'm not a good person to piss off right now because I'm on the edge as it is.

I'm stoked to be a part of this team, IntegraMod has changed ownership and has changed to the name "E-Tegra" and there is no forum software in existance (paid or free) that has more features. So again I'm very excited, but it's also another obligation of my time.

Zac

warchild145
01-30-2007, 12:07 AM
congrats but dont get yourself burnt out either

Ashley
01-30-2007, 12:07 AM
^ word. we're already busy busy busy as it is. plus, less ashley time = lame. :)

DustinsDuster
01-30-2007, 09:05 PM
awesome man, cant wait to see all the stuff you get to help on.

let me know if theres anything you want me to help more on around here.

Drifte
02-01-2007, 08:59 PM
sweeet dude. you get payed for this stuff right? who plays with kittay well your fapping on the board?!

ZacFields
02-01-2007, 09:04 PM
who plays with kittay well your fapping on the board?!

My feet. Whenever my hands are unavailable my feet get the job. You aughtta see the scratches.

Zac

Ashley
02-01-2007, 09:09 PM
^ liar, i play with him!

well not tonight, he's been bad and getting up on the kitchen table and breaking stuff. boooo.