PDA

View Full Version : MSCA in the 8's

snickerlicker
01-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Oh snap!! Listen to the comments at the end..

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.asp ... 8088295E77 (http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=49950B25-A4B3-40EE-AE9C-0D8088295E77)

allgo
01-29-2007, 05:10 PM
They wont be able to delete it over here!!!!lol

MustangSally
01-29-2007, 05:26 PM
:toimonster: :toimonster: Geeshh, that video is from two years ago,... big deal :Hangman: .

Put a video up that is from this past summer (2006 ), THEN you'd have something to brag about BUT this,...... not worth watching or commenting on since it is WAY OLD STUFF :toimonster:

allgo
01-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Then get lost!!! So since it was 2 years ago it didnt happen?

warchild145
01-29-2007, 06:18 PM
who cares how old it is, its still a good run

snickerlicker
01-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Yeah I'll have to dig up some of the videos from last year when it went 8.6@163. Until then you'll have to DEAL with this "old" one.

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Honestly Joe/Snickerlicker is there some sort of comparison going on in that video, Its not like they were even closley matched cars...I mean if your going to try to slam on someone at least get the cars somewhat closely matched...

Why has nobody ever seen the video you and bunting have put in a safe...the one of the EVO dragging that vette...funny how you never have a problem posting shit that slams on the Evo but never had the nutz to put that out there...why is that?...I think you told me youu have the Evo/Cobra on video also, just wondering.

Guch
01-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Where is this topic going to go....... no where

Poor Taste

StreetSweeper
01-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Congrats! Thats old news. That stang ran good.

Now why don't we put the video up of this last year! Remember the one of it whooping ALLGO's ASS and Buntings VETTE.

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah I'll have to dig up some of the videos from last year when it went 8.6@163. Until then you'll have to DEAL with this "old" one.

It fucking should have run those #s and did...I am missing the point here. :rolleyes:

Actually I can not beleve your posting videos of that any way...Not Cool!

allgo
01-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Honestly Joe/Snickerlicker is there some sort of comparison going on in that video, Its not like they were even closley matched cars...I mean if your going to try to slam on someone at least get the cars somewhat closely matched...

Why has nobody ever seen the video you and bunting have put in a safe...the one of the EVO dragging that vette...funny how you never have a problem posting shit that slams on the Evo but never had the nutz to put that out there...why is that?...I think you told me youu have the Evo/Cobra on video also, just wondering.

I dont have the vid of the cobra getting beat from a ROLL but I would have had one from a dig but the evo BLEW UP!!!! I tape over the vette that one night willy dragged that junk your son drives around.

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Congrats! Thats old news. That stang ran good.

Now why don't we put the video up of this last year! Remember the one of it whooping ALLGO's ASS and Buntings VETTE.

THATS FUNNY...You will NEVER EVER see that video...its in the Fort Knox vault under 24hr guards...heaven forbid Allgo/Snickerlicker post some thing to make them look bad...Say what you want but truth hurts huh. And dont pull the Buntings got it shit...you had that video for 2/3 days before he got it you told me.

StreetSweeper
01-29-2007, 07:39 PM
That junk huh! keep telling your self that Joe! HAHAHAHA

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 07:39 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="120134":8a013]Honestly Joe/Snickerlicker is there some sort of comparison going on in that video, Its not like they were even closley matched cars...I mean if your going to try to slam on someone at least get the cars somewhat closely matched...

I dont have the vid of the cobra getting beat from a ROLL but I would have had one from a dig but the evo BLEW UP!!!! I tape over the vette that one night willy dragged that junk your son drives around.[/quote:8a013]

Thats the best you got...then post that video...oh and you over looked the Bunting thing huh...Your comebacks are getting lame...

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 07:45 PM
See once again its about you and the MDCA....fuuny Georges stock talon w/turbo and cams went 2.5tents slower than Willys tubed/chassied V8...and lets see he went 126 Mph and you went 129 in the GN whos looking like a fool...I am not going to argue with ya Joe come spring we will settle it one way or another...So slam all you want. I will tell you in advance I am not racing on the streets...But I will pair up with ANYTHING you own on the track...(TriState) for any amount you wanna run for...No arguements no BS No hrad feelings No Excuesses. :bigthumb:

But...Impress and post the video of the Vette...Ed

allgo
01-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Yeah your right ED my comebacks are lame you are the king of all , you own the streets you been places that all of us wish about, your son is the next coming of jesus christ. I bow to you master of the internet.

allgo
01-29-2007, 07:48 PM
See once again its about you and the MDCA....fuuny Georges stock talon w/turbo and cams went 2.5tents slower than Willys tubed/chassied V8...and lets see he went 126 Mph and you went 129 in the GN whos looking like a fool...I am not going to argue with ya Joe come spring we will settle it one way or another...So slam all you want.

Impress me and be a man you say you are and post the video of the Vette.

Who went 126 mph???

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Ok excuess me 125.9...Like I said I will race anything you own come spring..I am not racing on the streets...we will run at TriState...No arguements /No BS/No hard feelings...for ANY amount you want...Simple...So slam away.

allgo
01-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Who are you talking about with the mph??

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 08:00 PM
I thought George went 125.9 but he says 121...my bad.

StreetSweeper
01-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah your right ED my comebacks are lame you are the king of all , you own the streets you been places that all of us wish about, your son is the next coming of jesus christ. I bow to you master of the internet.

WoW, Joe got somthing right for once..

But at the end of the day Joe is still the one that got his ass whooped all year!

Willy beat me, but atleast i won the rest! LOL

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 08:22 PM
I will honestly say that is the stupidest/no sensemaking statement I have ever read to this day. :rolleyes:

Ok now I get it.

allgo
01-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Ok excuess me 125.9...Like I said I will race anything you own come spring..I am not racing on the streets...we will run at TriState...No arguements /No BS/No hard feelings...for ANY amount you want...Simple...So slam away.

In YOUR CAR for sure but not on a bike!!

StreetSweeper
01-29-2007, 08:24 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR";p="120150":75b3b]Ok excuess me 125.9...Like I said I will race anything you own come spring..I am not racing on the streets...we will run at TriState...No arguements /No BS/No hard feelings...for ANY amount you want...Simple...So slam away.

In YOUR CAR for sure but not on a bike!![/quote:75b3b]

GOD I HOPE THAT FOX RUNS GOOD!

OldSkoolRCR
01-29-2007, 08:25 PM
What ever I race(car) will be in my name with street tire and exhust...Any way you scared of an old guy on a bike...shit 195lbs even.

ZacFields
01-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Hey Guys,

Brian got ahold of me and asked me to lock this topic up. I think he just doesn't want everyone to be having an argument involving him since he doesn't seem to be in the spirits to join in on this.

Let's leave this one alone. Brian is a good guy and I respect his wishes to shut this topic down.

Zac