PDA

View Full Version : Ghost ride the WHIP!!

Malibu
01-22-2007, 07:45 AM
Check this out.

"Pull up jump out all in one motion."

Video (http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1736606/context/popular)

Aaron

DustinsDuster
01-22-2007, 04:01 PM
for a second i thought you had pics of the chopper from the new Ghost Rider movie.

lame, seriously...i couldnt even watch the whole thing...

LoudandClear
01-22-2007, 11:23 PM
i wish i was that ghetto. seriously, i would rock that bus around cedar rapids on the weekends.

Accord4sale
01-23-2007, 02:08 AM
I seen a video of some kid driving his mom's Sable or something. But, he was on top of the with it rolling down the street, his friend was video taping and all of the sudden the black guy that was walking down the sidewalk jumped in the moving car and took off. I tried to find the video to post instead of this "story" but couldn't find it.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-23-2007, 06:37 AM
That really wasn't ghost riding. Ghost riding is when the car is going down the road with no driver....hence the ghost part of ghost riding. That video showed a driver at all times. Not to mention they just took the same scenes and played them over and over to music. I was waiting for something cool to happen and it never did. This video reminded me of all movie trailers....Hype you up and then give you nothing. Not to mention I thought it was hilarious that it was a bunch of black people acting stupid, but then when the camera pans back and forth its a bunch of white people taping and telling the black people what to do.

Malibu
01-23-2007, 07:17 AM
Sometimes I am just amazed at the amount of stupid people in the world and the fact that they are allowed to spread their stupidity over the internet.

Aaron

Stro
01-23-2007, 03:07 PM
I thought it was funny. But seriously if you watch the movie without sound, it would be the stupidest thing ever.