PDA

View Full Version : Vics (Logans Dad) Tranny removal Video 20 minutes long

drfast4ward
01-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Vics Tranny Removal Showing Damage (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c1ef122a-5482-4e9e-ae6a-98bb01054327.htm)

drfast4ward
01-19-2007, 05:38 PM
hey vic that borg warner s400 is still available if you want it... let me know cause I am going bigger :)

logans dad
01-19-2007, 05:45 PM
You know I want it, so go ahaed and put it on.

StreetSweeper
01-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Boy i don't think even midwest import (dart) could have done a better job.

Trent, check you sigh link in your sight.. It's not the right one.. Plus dosn't your cats paws get cold on them shop floors!

drfast4ward
01-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Boy i don't think even midwest import (dart) could have done a better job.

Is that supposed to be some sort of slam ?? Camparing me and my shop to dart and his garages bays.... thats not cool man.. but its ok, I know my work now is far superior than ever before, Because I do the work Myself instead of trusting other people saying they know what they are doing...
so slam away...like I have said before People Change, through constructive critism..I have Too.

SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER :) see ya soon.

belittle
01-20-2007, 12:28 AM
I would believe that Vic's Center diff exploded from a shitty launch. Most likely not to much power. People have been know to break center diffs on stock cars.

Now if the 3-4 gear set would have exploded that would be another.

logans dad
01-20-2007, 01:33 AM
I will have Trent Dyno it when the Dyno comes in. It might not be 500 HP but with Trevors tune it does run hard.
In DSMlink a guy that has the same turbo and mods that I have showed an 11.3 time slip with pump gas and what he said was basically a shitty tune. Another guy with the same turbo and race gas said he ran as fast as 10.8 but had a good intake on it. Thing is isn't anything faster then an 11.0 suppose to have a cage in it? So if It hits low 11's thats perfect for me to have some fun but not need a cage for now.

The thing I like about Trent is, Trent is easy to get a hold of and Dart hardly ever answers his phone, So I would have to stop at his shop to see what the progress was on the car. Plus bolts where stripped and Trent has to fix that. I think I will be fine taking the car to him!!

StreetSweeper
01-20-2007, 06:53 AM
[quote="StreetSweeper";p="119603":27f95]Boy i don't think even midwest import (dart) could have done a better job.

Is that supposed to be some sort of slam ?? Camparing me and my shop to dart and his garages bays.... thats not cool man.. but its ok, I know my work now is far superior than ever before, Because I do the work Myself instead of trusting other people saying they know what they are doing...
so slam away...like I have said before People Change, through constructive critism..I have Too.

SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER :) see ya soon.[/quote:27f95]

I really wanst trying to slamm your shit at all trent, sorry if it sounded that way.

OldSkoolRCR
01-20-2007, 09:40 AM
SEE VIC....I told you not to have Dart work on your shit...but NOOOOOO you would not listen...Now your paying extra for his fuck ups...that you already paid for once...And I am sure Trent will agree...It is one thing to fix messed up shit...and another to fix someone elses fuck ups :biggrin: along with it...Good luck Trent...Ed

Working in Darts shop is like assembeling your motor on a sandy beach with the wind blowing...

drfast4ward
01-20-2007, 10:43 AM
I have always liked Dart, but his idea of clean is.... well you all know already...Dart Is A good guy in general. but I am still waiting to see something that is fast come out of his place..

logans dad
01-20-2007, 01:41 PM
I will agree with you on that Ed. It saved me a 100 bucks at the time just to come back and bite me. You should know by now I learn most everything the hard way.

I to think Dart is a good person and thought he would do the work but he had another guy do it. And yes, His shop is a mess.

Bad thing is I'm not learning crap having it worked on and me not doing the work but I couldnt even get it in the garage with the stock car torn apart. I need a big two and a half stall garage. Would have one now if I wouldn't of bought the Eclipse.

TbTalon94
01-20-2007, 04:08 PM
If you wouldn't have bought the eclipse you wouldn't of had a reason to get a bigger garage :Hangman:

DustinsDuster
01-20-2007, 04:56 PM
looks like a lot of carnage went on in there. cant wait to see your car out and running ariund Vic, its been a long time comming....

logans dad
01-20-2007, 06:28 PM
If you wouldn't have bought the eclipse you wouldn't of had a reason to get a bigger garage :Hangman:

Oh yes. Mary is pissed she cant put her suv in the garage lol. We have wanted a big 2 1/2 for a few years. Nothing beats a garaged car in the winter.

logans dad
01-20-2007, 06:35 PM
looks like a lot of carnage went on in there. cant wait to see your car out and running ariund Vic, its been a long time comming....

Thanks Dustin, It has been down to long. Just got it running to have it break again and didnt even have it tuned with racing gas yet to see its full potential. Trent should have the parts and have it going in a couple weeks but I will be afraid to get on it. Think I will have just a little fun with it and then sell it. But then I think I should keep it so I dont know. A fox body with a blower would be more dependable but then there are a lot of those running around. What ever I do Mary said if it breaks again its sitting until I get my truck paid off lol. Thats only like in 10 months.

Rollin on Dubs
01-21-2007, 06:04 AM
[quote="TbTalon94";p="119625":22093]If you wouldn't have bought the eclipse you wouldn't of had a reason to get a bigger garage :Hangman:

Oh yes. Mary is pissed she cant put her suv in the garage lol. We have wanted a big 2 1/2 for a few years. Nothing beats a garaged car in the winter.[/quote:22093]

My parents just built a 80'X 68' garage, and they still wished they would have built bigger. Vic just make your next garage as big as the city will allow because it isint that much more to put up a 4 stall than a 2 stall and you will always wish you had bigger.

logans dad
01-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Dubs I know your right on that, We had some companies come give us estimates and I have a small back yard but the 2 and a half they priced me was going to be like 30 ft deep and 30 wide so I could still get a car beside the garage. I would have to get the estimates out but I think 30 by 30 is what we come up with to be just a hair under what the city allowed. Might of been 34 by 30, Hell I cant remember lol. You loose 6 ft on the property line, 3" from each side so thought 30 wide would give me plenty of room on the side to park. My lot is only 50 fo wide. Whats a regular 2 1/2, 24 by 24 ft ?

I know bigger is better but I still need a little bit of a yard lol.