PDA

View Full Version : CR:U HAS BEEN UPGRADED!

ZacFields
01-17-2007, 12:46 AM
Just a quick note to all of you, I have upgraded CR:U to the newest version of IntegraMod, but we're having a few small difficulties. The site is functional but we're having issues with the forum page.

We'll work on this problem and hopefully have it fixed soon.

*EDIT*
The problem has been fixed. Unfortunately, the garage mod will not be functional for a little while. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We will be going back to a black theme soon.

Zac

DustinsDuster
01-17-2007, 06:20 AM
yeah man, i miss the black already.

hey, do i have the power to clear that dreaded "1 new private message" at the top of my screen? i read the message weeks ago, but it wont go away.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-17-2007, 07:40 AM
I second that. REALLY miss the black!!
but i assume upgrades are always good.

Ricky
01-17-2007, 07:55 AM
noooooooooooooooo ricky want the black back :( pleaaaaaase. the bright light hurts my eyes.

Drifte
01-17-2007, 10:04 AM
ive had "2 unread messagses" for a while now, since dusitn brought it up i thought i would

i kinda like the striped background tho.

ZacFields
01-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Yes, the upgrade is a very important one. It includes something called "C-Tracker" which should help keep those spam-bots off the boards.

The reason I don't have the black background right now is because we are the very first people to install this new version, so this is the only template in existance at the moment. Hopefully a few more will surface today though.

Zac

ZacFields
01-17-2007, 10:06 AM
BTW, about the private messages, I have a .script for that. I'll run it in a bit.

Zac

melhoneybee
01-17-2007, 10:40 AM
I too like the black... just got use to it i guess... but i know you'll get it to us as soon as ya can!

Ricky
01-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes, the upgrade is a very important one. It includes something called "C-Tracker" which should help keep those spam-bots off the boards.

The reason I don't have the black background right now is because we are the very first people to install this new version, so this is the only template in existance at the moment. Hopefully a few more will surface today though.

Zac

ok i guess i will let it slid... for a bit :fball:

Ricky
01-17-2007, 12:48 PM
btw why is the soccer ball an emotion? i think its funny though :)

Stro
01-17-2007, 02:31 PM
noooooooooooooooo ricky want the black back :( pleaaaaaase. the bright light hurts my eyes.

That is the first time I have ever heard you want black. HAHAHA.

CR:U is my homepage, when I opened up Mozilla I thought I was on HondaTuning. Don't scare me like that.

Stutz
01-17-2007, 03:17 PM
What changed?

ZacFields
01-17-2007, 07:45 PM
The color!!!

J/K We now have something called "Cracker Tracker" yeah I know the jokes that can spin off of that program name. But basically it's a full fledged security system for our forums. It also is said to keep all those spammer bots off the forums, so we will see about that. I haven't noticed any spambots on the forums since I upgraded.

You guys will begin to see cracker tracker error messages when trying to do things... such as upload a picture, update your profile, etc. I will be making a topic soon where you can report this and tell me EXACTLY what you did that caused it, so that I can reproduce it and fix the problem.

When I get home from work, I will also make a post and explain to you guys all the upgrades that have been performed.

Zac

~626~
01-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Props man, I like the new look.

TbTalon94
01-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Wow the new Black look is AMAZING. Everything looks fantastic now. Everything flows together..all the buttons look awesome. Definatly a needed upgrade!

ZacFields
01-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks Trev.

I think this theme just fits way better than the old one. The buttons look better, the post icons look way better (and make more sense).

Unfortunately the garage mod is going to be down for a little while. I'm going to try to get it back up before the end of the month so that we can have the voting for February's ride of the month.

Zac

Ricky
01-19-2007, 10:57 AM
WE GOTS OUR BLACK BACK! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS