PDA

View Full Version : OneSlowCrx

sLoWnStEaDy
01-16-2007, 08:06 PM
(this is the one to read)

Are you still mad at me because of the time you traded me your wrecked integra for me 200SX? you remember...

i seen it right after you, yes YOU wrapped it around a tree, i was driving by and asked if you wanted to trade for my '86 200SX. When you looked under the hood you seen the STOCK metal intake tube and got all excited yellin " ITS A TURBO BITCH... HELL YEAH!" even though you could clearly see the pipe going form the TB to the air filter box... So after you took it up to Fast&Furious speed shop and Trent told your dumb ass (after i did many times) that it wasnt turbo, you got all pissy, called your daddy and had him come to my house and beg for your car back.

yeah, you beat my blazer by 1/2 car on the third race congratulations! i mean you only weighed like 2000+ pounds LESS than me, i was in Overdrive and you all know the rest. Then you get mad because everyone was talking shit about your car and about you. So you decide ot come at me with a fucking TIRE IRON!! Then after i take a few steps toward you, you turn around get into your car and RUN AWAY!! We found you later that night, tried to confront you and you did what??
RAN AWAY AGAIN!!!!
seriously i am probably like half your size, you have got ot be one of the biggest pussies i have ever met in my entire life (well... you and Cody Heathman)

You are a Low Life, POS driving, fat ass worthless piece of shit!! You should get into the Ricer Protection Program before you end up seeing me in public.

RandomHero
01-16-2007, 08:30 PM
When you looked under the hood you seen the STOCK metal intake tube and got all excited yellin " ITS A TURBO b*tch... HELL YEAH!" even though you could clearly see the pipe going form the TB to the air filter box... So after you took it up to Fast&Furious speed shop and Trent told your dumb a$$ (after i did many times) that it wasnt turbo, you got all pissy, called your daddy and had him come to my house and beg for your car back.
hahahaha what a jackass!!!

(well... you and Cody Heathman)
so true, that kid sucks

TbTalon94
01-17-2007, 09:13 AM
(well... you and Cody Heathman)
so true, that kid sucks[/quote]

gonna have to agree on that one.

RiceVilleUSA
01-17-2007, 09:31 AM
oh look at me. i can create a new screen name. and start a bunch of shit too. some of you may rememebr who this actually is. but yeah slow crx. i got a few cars for you to run. i fucking dare you to push my buttons. cuz, seriously in your jacked up matchox cars u call your honda, you dont have shit on my cars. and mine are stock. oh snap son. bring it

Drifte
01-17-2007, 10:02 AM
[quote="sLoWnStEaDy";p="119401":5c754](well... you and Cody Heathman)
so true, that kid sucks[/quote:5c754]

gonna have to agree on that one.

yeah lol. he does just...suck.

black88gt
01-17-2007, 10:51 AM
when did oneslowcrx paint his car w/ the black? last year i remember a white sprayed crx that was slow as fucking balls, owned by a heavier kid. if its not him disregard me lol

RiceVilleUSA
01-17-2007, 11:19 AM
same kid. it was white. then he painted it black cuz apparently everyone thought he was someother kid with a crx that was a dousche bag.(dustincrxsi?) but apprently their both doushce bags. i remeber slow crx at the bq this summer. saying how he was all clutch kicking his car and power sliding it and shit. yet he was saying how he was proud to run a 15 something in the 1/4. it was really botched up. haha

RiceVilleUSA
01-17-2007, 11:43 AM
in the words of our hero right here:

That dog stuff is fucking great. so I take it I left to eairly? any way me and Brad the guy in the focus hit that 7 mile stretch flying buy a sherrif that did even seem to care which was Great. But ya it was pretty bad ass. I miss judged one corner and went in a little hot and had to clutch steer and the ass end came around alittle but it was fun.

black88gt
01-17-2007, 11:55 AM
haha thats funny. he got railed by my a friend's bone ass stock 98 cobra vert like 6 times in a row and each time he would make excuses. then after getting beat all those times he freaks out that the cobra is spraying and makes himself look like a complete douche. funny kid

OneSlowCRX
01-17-2007, 01:12 PM
um Keith ur a douch tell the real story I didnt wrap shit around a tree and who the fuck is Cody? and Im not scared of your punkass go ahead and make ur internet threats all you want. this is so fucking childess so grow the fuck up

OneSlowCRX
01-17-2007, 01:14 PM
i seen it right after you, yes YOU wrapped it around a tree, i was driving by and asked if you wanted to trade for my '86 200SX. When you looked under the hood you seen the STOCK metal intake tube and got all excited yellin " ITS A TURBO BITCH... HELL YEAH!" even though you could clearly see the pipe going form the TB to the air filter box... So after you took it up to Fast&Furious speed shop and Trent told your dumb ass (after i did many times) that it wasnt turbo, you got all pissy, called your daddy and had him come to my house and beg for your car back.

Keith what the fuck are you talking about you are so full of shit it isnt funny grow up

sLoWnStEaDy
01-17-2007, 03:23 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!?!??!?!

its one thing to be a complete cock ramming faggott, but then to deny it and try to say i am making shit up... C'mon seriously i couldnt make this shit up.

If im such a "punkass" why did you run when YOU had a tire iron and i was totaly unarmed? Im not threatening as n i am going to track you down and blah blah blah, im just saying if I happen to come across you bitch ass in public for once in your life to the smart thing and stay FAR away from me!!
If you want to be queer and drive you POS's and some how still talk shit about other peoples cars and such, that is fine with me. However when you try to make it out like i am a liar... that dont fly with me. I'll have the video camera out this spring/summer, I'll find you and show everyone just how "tough" you AREN'T!

what? yeah... they call me OneSlowCrx
but my friends (and by friends i mean parents) call me Brent
http://i80.imagethrust.com/i/756604/oneslowcrx.gif (http://www.imagethrust.com)

Drifte
01-17-2007, 04:01 PM
i dont wanna come on here and call you names "oneslowcrx". im still curious what your car has done is all. what motor, turbo etc. I like to see build pictures as well if you would post them. if you create another page link me so i see it.

OneSlowCRX
01-17-2007, 04:08 PM
I will pm u Colton

um one Keith are a fag and I wasnt talking shit about anyones cars I beleave it was you talkin shit about my car with about 15 other fags at yhe bank no reason I was there just talkin to a few people when you started your shit like im said im not scared of you so say or do what ever the fuck you want loser IDK its childess

Fat_Turtle_Racer
01-17-2007, 05:04 PM
brent it would be smart to shut up Iv known keith for about 4 years, he has lost like 80 lbs since scool. know how? MMA i think i would be quieet if i was you.

Luminatorz34
01-17-2007, 05:18 PM
brent. heres a life advice...try it you might get a lil bit of repsect. grown up and get a real fucking car. simple as that. u can only make a lil remote controlled car look like its going so fast before you lose interest in the hobby. haha. and if u wanna start some shit. i have a camaro that has your name written all over it. id be more than glad to show you what a real (stock) car can do. my car stock is a good 3 seconds faster than your car modified. pretty funny isnt it?

OneSlowCRX
01-17-2007, 05:38 PM
brent it would be smart to shut up Iv known keith for about 4 years, he has lost like 80 lbs since scool. know how? MMA i think i would be quieet if i was you.

What the fuck are you Ramblin about?

OneSlowCRX
01-17-2007, 05:38 PM
How is my car not a real car??? but Sounds Good how much you want to run for? lets set this up for like july

OneSlowCRX
01-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Anyway u all can talk shit all you want Im done postin on this BS topic IDK its Childess

Anyway Luminator PM me for a race if you really want to race

black88gt
01-17-2007, 06:14 PM
brent. heres a life advice...try it you might get a lil bit of repsect. grown up and get a real fucking car. simple as that. u can only make a lil remote controlled car look like its going so fast before you lose interest in the hobby. haha. and if u wanna start some shit. i have a camaro that has your name written all over it. id be more than glad to show you what a real (stock) car can do. my car stock is a good 3 seconds faster than your car modified. pretty funny isnt it?

haha im guessing he was in the high 15s or 16s on spray last year lol. raced a 98 cobra vert and the cobra half or 3/4s throttle the whole time and still beat him by quite a bit

sLoWnStEaDy
01-17-2007, 06:28 PM
OK... its childish !

Fat, ugly, and stupid your going to make some lucky man very happy some day.
Also i think james was sayin it would be a good idea to shut your mouth so i dont kick your ass. I was in MMA for a few months until my ulcers kicked in real bad and i went to the hospital. Point being you should know what the person you are talking shit to is capable of before you run your mouth.

i would LOVE to see you race steve. He couls put 20"s on his car and still beat the piss out of that tin can you call a car.
What you call "racing" is bullshit. i fucked around in the blazer ONCE only to shut you up, and you actually brag about BARELY beating me! Ne ways ill let you get back to the dick sucking.

warchild145
01-17-2007, 06:29 PM
what is childess? Or do you mean childish? :cop:

OneSlowCRX
01-17-2007, 08:12 PM
OK... its childish !

Fat, ugly, and stupid your going to make some lucky man very happy some day.
Also i think james was sayin it would be a good idea to shut your mouth so i dont kick your ass. I was in MMA for a few months until my ulcers kicked in real bad and i went to the hospital. Point being you should know what the person you are talking shit to is capable of before you run your mouth.

i would LOVE to see you race steve. He couls put 20"s on his car and still beat the piss out of that tin can you call a car.
What you call "racing" is bullshit. i fucked around in the blazer ONCE only to shut you up, and you actually brag about BARELY beating me! Ne ways ill let you get back to the dick sucking.

Oh no internet threats Im fucking Scared Keith your all talk so fuck you u punkass bitch so get off your moms tit and get a fucking life your fucking worthless do us all a favor and shoot yourself......and u begged me to race your blazer....... SO STFU IM OUT Bitch.
~Brent

sLoWnStEaDy
01-17-2007, 08:37 PM
hehehe... me thinks i hurted hims feelings. :bawling:

Dont be mad at me because you where molested by that fat chinese guy (hhmmm... may be that has something to do with the rice, you should talk to your shrink about that). Anytime you think you have the SLIGHTEST chance of not getting knocked the fuck out, you just let me know. Hell we can even tape is so everyone here can see. I havent really made any threats, i simply stated that you talk way more shit than your ass can handle. Well it may be able to handle some extra, what with it getting packed up in there so tight all the time. How is life in the closet? You and Tom Cruise gettin along OK in there? To let you know, dont think im gonna shoot myself I (unlike you) have people who love me and would miss me, not to mention i just love life. If i ever get down that low, ill just think of you and that will help me realize it could be WAY WAY WAY WORSE!!!

dont talk about it, be about it. ANYTIME!!!
but i gotsta go, i have a sweet lil honey waitin for me in bed, some day you may no what its like. Dont give up hope, there is a girl/guy somewhere out there desperate enough... Well besides Jodi Norton cuz we all know you "hit that" :vom:

warchild145
01-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Oh look, internet tough guys. :suspect:

sLoWnStEaDy
01-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Oh look, internet tough guys. :suspect:

hey now... thats not really fair, i tried to catch him but he just ran away with his tire iron...

warchild145
01-17-2007, 08:48 PM
prolly had a flat that needed to be changed ASAP..................at home

OneSlowCRX
01-18-2007, 02:24 AM
hehehe... me thinks i hurted hims feelings. :bawling:

Dont be mad at me because you where molested by that fat chinese guy (hhmmm... may be that has something to do with the rice, you should talk to your shrink about that). Anytime you think you have the SLIGHTEST chance of not getting knocked the fuck out, you just let me know. Hell we can even tape is so everyone here can see. I havent really made any threats, i simply stated that you talk way more shit than your ass can handle. Well it may be able to handle some extra, what with it getting packed up in there so tight all the time. How is life in the closet? You and Tom Cruise gettin along OK in there? To let you know, dont think im gonna shoot myself I (unlike you) have people who love me and would miss me, not to mention i just love life. If i ever get down that low, ill just think of you and that will help me realize it could be WAY WAY WAY WORSE!!!

dont talk about it, be about it. ANYTIME!!!
but i gotsta go, i have a sweet lil honey waitin for me in bed, some day you may no what its like. Dont give up hope, there is a girl/guy somewhere out there desperate enough... Well besides Jodi Norton cuz we all know you "hit that" :vom:

um k ur a duch u are the one that made a post about me member or being the crack baby you are did u forget? Um so ya you need to grow the fuck up or go back to middle school or some shit cause most the shit that comes out of your mouth is striaght up BS so fucking drop it already Fuck

Luminatorz34
01-18-2007, 04:14 AM
am i right. you said you were done wih this thread over 5 times now? haha your being childess. CHILDISH you fat fucker. and yeah man. if you ever get that ceral box of yours going, going under its own power. id say come see me any time you want. hell id even race you in the talon. and it doesnt have a motor in it yet. so cmon son. step up be a big boy and run a real stock car. ill even leave the maro in 2nd and see if you can do anything bout that. haha

Luminatorz34
01-18-2007, 04:15 AM
oh and its dousche not duch

Ricky
01-18-2007, 09:16 AM
o snap

tylers88
04-03-2008, 11:15 PM
u begged me to race your blazer....... SO STFU IM OUT Bitch.
~Brent[/quote]

I dont even know but I can tell your a real class act, you know a true peice of shit, I'll pay you to come to Clarion to race me you can pick what you wanna race against now if you want, an 88 Sierra rebuilt trans and motor, bored .030, a 98 Caddy STOCK with the 4.6 Northstar or a 99 Burban with 145,000+ on the clock. Oh yea I might be picking up skateboarding again to have a fun passed time thats cheap that can be option #4!

black88gt
04-03-2008, 11:41 PM
u begged me to race your blazer....... SO STFU IM OUT Bitch.
~Brent

I dont even know but I can tell your a real class act, you know a true peice of shit, I'll pay you to come to Clarion to race me you can pick what you wanna race against now if you want, an 88 Sierra rebuilt trans and motor, bored .030, a 98 Caddy STOCK with the 4.6 Northstar or a 99 Burban with 145,000+ on the clock. Oh yea I might be picking up skateboarding again to have a fun passed time thats cheap that can be option #4!

this kid was in jail last i heard, little late on the ol' comeback

TbTalon94
04-04-2008, 08:18 AM
over a year old!

Domestic Disturbance
04-04-2008, 05:09 PM
how do you clutchsteer?

RandomHero
04-06-2008, 05:07 PM
ok seriously lets first check dates before we post this shit and for the love of Christ dont resurect worthless garbage like this. thank you.